Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD (6770 Views)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2020
BlueAir:
grin u mean it is misogyny to put women on their toes psychologically?
You even lack the mental capacity to hold a quality discussion.
Goodday

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Maxxim: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Regex:

I am Omar09.
Welcome back boss, hope its not a ban
Your previous moniker
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by BlueAir: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2020
grin smh
stanliwise:

You even lack the mental capacity to hold a quality discussion.
Goodday

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Vecto(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:
You even lack the mental capacity to hold a quality discussion. Goodday
You sound so stupid for Christ sake.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Dpsychologist: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
@CaveAdullam

When i saw this thread i thought he was going to Attack theories of red pill such as hypergamy, solipsism, etc but all i see is logical fallacies based on ad hominem. He only repeated what others ignorant of what the Redpill truly is, have already been saying.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Regex: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maxxim:

Welcome back boss, hope its not a ban
Your previous moniker

Lost my login details.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by JasperVII(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Op e pain you shaa.... Don't take it personal.

We have our opinions, you have yours.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
We continue
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
HYPERGAMY HAS NO GENDER

WHAT IS HYPERGAMY
hypergamy
/hʌɪˈpəːɡəmi/
the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background.

Hypergamy in social context is the action of wanting to interact with someone of higher status more than oneself, it is a natural instinct of virtually every human to want or desire something more than one current situation. In reality it is born out of the greedy nature of human but it part of our natural selection instinct to increase survival and begat better stronger offspring. hypergamy exist in virtually almost all animal instinct and it is very observable in the wild when the female select the best male partner to get the best offspring and also the male animal select the most healthy female to mate with. Infact males could fight and kill each other to get a mate with a healthy female partner

now coming down to human, in the modern world. Is hypergamy just a female thing? The answer clearly is NO

What is female hypergamy? It refers to a woman's desire to marry someone of a higher economic, social, or educational status than hers. Female hypergamy can also be described as a female's desire to marry the best man she can find. This definition is based on several factors, such as education and wealth, among others. In the case of education, most ladies tend to marry more educated men. This is called educational hypergamy. Ladies marrying men with lower educational achievements than them is described as educational hypogamy. Female hypergamy is very observable when you see when female partner desire to marry men with more wealth, good educational qualification, high status and even royal blood. Although this is not true for everyone. Not every female use their hypergamy instinct. Moreso it exist in many context ranging from spiritual, religious, physical beauty etc
In other post I will mention hypogamy, the part the redpill left out.

MALE HYPERGAMY
What is male hypergamy? It is the male version of female hypergamy. It is when a man marries a woman of a higher caste, social, or economic class.
This feature is very observable in male, mostly it ranges from physical beauty to body shape and in some case social status. Male of high status most times like to get healthy and pretty women and this is naturally instinctual. Male hypergamy is easily observable in our every life, we see rich guy snatching pretty and nice shaped ladies from weak guy with lower status and pay. This is what the redpill call Alpha male even in real sense it is just male hypergamy. Not all men use their hypergamy instinct though, we see in many cases when some men intentionally marry ladies of lower qualities for personal reasons.

What is hypergamous marriage? It is a marriage to a partner of higher social status. Marrying a wealthy spouse of higher social status is not a new phenomenon, it began many centuries ago, and it is perhaps as old as human history.
This kind of marriage has alot of advantages since both parties enjoy the increase union of social status of both parties, although it happens in royal family often but it happens in higher classes too. In some cases it frowned upon since social class uses it as a meduim or instrument to keep wealth running around just few lineage.

Conclusion: Hypergamy is a natural instinct of every human, male and female, the more quality of survival you possess they more you are selected by the other gender. Don't let anyone fool you into the theory of hypergamy. Women play the hypergamy game just as men do also. Watch out a rich man may take your girl, a girl could leave you for a richer guy. And you as a guy could drop your village girlfriend for a woman of higher status
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by botanist123: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:
If yOu rESpEct yOUrsElF woMEn will reSPect u

Another way of saying, be nice to her
Haaa the talk move me

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
@CaveAdullam
It is better to brand your own redpill, redpill started as an anti-feminist theory on reddit, I was a member there at that time incase you don't know.
You as a man can't speak for a community of thousands and millions. Every sub group I mentioned has an exact match in r/feminism on reddit ranging from AMALT, WGTOW, women right and r/theFutureIsFemale

Please search for "Return of the Kings", here is a quote

“Make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds….If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone…. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied.”
— Roosh V., “How to Stop Rape,” Return Of Kings, February 2015

Search for 2014 Isla Vista killings - Wikipedia Elliot Rodger

Search How r/redpill lost their group on reddit

Lastly, https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/male-supremacy

I HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION, DON'T EXPECT ANY MENTION FROM ME AGAIN.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sibtygar:
“The problem with many men is that instead of being repelled by red flag behavior in a woman, they’re actually hooked even deeper by her flakiness, pulling away, hot-and-cold coquettishness. His own neuroses and core insecurities compel him to be attracted to exactly the wrong type of women for relationships.” - David Tain(PhD)
What happened the last time you ignored red flag behavior?

Most time people people see bad qualities and red flags before getting into a relationship yet they get in. For example a celibate is ready to do anything to get laid if that is what is his best priority. People who are praying to find a girlfriend dive into the first girl that say a "Yes". A girl is ready to cook and clean for a guy because he promised her marriage. You are ready to take his shit because you don't wanna work for you own money. Lazy girls are quick to offer sex, weak guys are quick to offer money. Deal with your insecurities

At the end of the day, There is your fault in some situations, while others are not your fault. You need to stop your self and addiction to ignoring red flags. Deal with insecurity and low self esteem and stop yourself from getting on to the wrong people. As a guy I advise y'all to deal with social anxiety and weak/low self esteem behaviors. Dealing with some of your insecurity is the gate to rejecting people bad behaviors.

A prince never bows for princess. A princess never bow to prince neither does she ever becomes a maid nor a servant. Be wise.
Don't let gender fool you.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sibtygarr:
HYPERGAMY HAS NO GENDER

WHAT IS HYPERGAMY
hypergamy
/hʌɪˈpəːɡəmi/
the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background.

Hypergamy in social context is the action of wanting to interact with someone of higher status more than oneself, it is a natural instinct of virtually every human to want or desire something more than one current situation. In reality it is born out of the greedy nature of human but it part of our natural selection instinct to increase survival and begat better stronger offspring. hypergamy exist in virtually almost all animal instinct and it is very observable in the wild when the female select the best male partner to get the best offspring and also the male animal select the most healthy female to mate with. Infact males could fight and kill each other to get a mate with a healthy female partner

now coming down to human, in the modern world. Is hypergamy just a female thing? The answer clearly is NO

What is female hypergamy? It refers to a woman's desire to marry someone of a higher economic, social, or educational status than hers. Female hypergamy can also be described as a female's desire to marry the best man she can find. This definition is based on several factors, such as education and wealth, among others. In the case of education, most ladies tend to marry more educated men. This is called educational hypergamy. Ladies marrying men with lower educational achievements than them is described as educational hypogamy. Female hypergamy is very observable when you see when female partner desire to marry men with more wealth, good educational qualification, high status and even royal blood. Although this is not true for everyone. Not every female use their hypergamy instinct. Moreso it exist in many context ranging from spiritual, religious, physical beauty etc

MALE HYPERGAMY
What is male hypergamy? It is the male version of female hypergamy. It is when a man marries a woman of a higher caste, social, or economic class.
This feature is very observable in male, mostly it ranges from physical beauty to body shape and in some case social status. Male of high status most times like to get healthy and pretty women and this is naturally instinctual. Male hypergamy is easily observable in our every life, we see rich guy snatching pretty and nice shaped ladies from weak guy with lower status and pay. This is what the redpill call Alpha male even in real sense it is just male hypergamy. Not all men use their hypergamy instinct though, we see in many cases when some men intentionally marry ladies of lower qualities for personal reasons.

What is hypergamous marriage? It is a marriage to a partner of higher social status. Marrying a wealthy spouse of higher social status is not a new phenomenon, it began many centuries ago, and it is perhaps as old as human history.
This kind of marriage has alot of advantages since both parties enjoy the increase union of social status of both parties, although it happens in royal family often but it happens in higher classes too. In some cases it frowned upon since social class uses it as a meduim or instrument to keep wealth running around just few lineage.

Conclusion: Hypergamy is a natural instinct of every human, male and female, the more quality of survival you possess they more you are selected by the other gender. Don't let anyone fool you into the theory of hypergamy. Women play the hypergamy game just as men do also. Watch out a rich man may take your girl, a girl could leave you for a richer guy. And you as a guy could drop your village girlfriend for a woman of higher status
Amazing
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Kalatium(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Sibtygarr:
HYPERGAMY HAS NO GENDER

WHAT IS HYPERGAMY
hypergamy
/hʌɪˈpəːɡəmi/

MALE HYPERGAMY

The write up is good.

Initially I Thought you will try to show that hypergamy is false. You only went further to validate it.

In the title of this thread. You term red pill as nonsense but still went ahead to talk about principles of the red pill. Smh

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

The write up is good.

Initially I Thought you will try to show that hypergamy is false. You only went further to validate it.

In the title of this thread. You term red pill as nonsense but still went ahead to talk about principles of the red pill. Smh
Get the Bleep outta here man. Reading from page 1. Sibtygarr didn’t complain of all redpill theory, he only said there is a lot of extreme theory.
Even me I read a lot of PUA guide. Knowledge has no owner. Yet I won’t start to name calling any random ladies bitches and call my brother “simp”.

Meanwhile this is an anti-sexist thread. Every gender is welcome

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Kalatium(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

Get the Bleep outta here man. Reading from page 1. Sibtygarr didn’t complain of all redpill theory, he only said there is a lot of extreme theory.
Even me I read a lot of PUA guide. Knowledge has no owner. Yet I won’t start to name calling any random ladies bitches and call my brother “simp”.

Meanwhile this is an anti-sexist thread. Every gender is welcome
why are you rude to me for commenting on this thread and telling me to get out of this thread.
Yet you said every gender is welcomed. Is that not contradictory.

Every one is entitled to an opinion. I guess you are one of the extremist.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

why are you rude to me for commenting on this thread and telling me to get out of this thread.

Non redpill was clearly stated
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Etinosa1234: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

As if non Red pill is a gender
That Guy and contradiction...

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Sib*ygarr:
HYPERGAMY HAS NO GENDER

WHAT IS HYPERGAMY
hypergamy
/hʌɪˈpəːɡəmi/

MALE HYPERGAMY

Doing these for guys that actually would have being convinced that hypergamy is a male and female instinct,not predominantly a female innate tendency and instinct

Now, what's hypergamy as your average dictionary will define it ?

- it's an act or practice of seeking a spouse or higher socioeconomic status or cast status than oneself [for sexual relationship or mating purpose

I deliberately decided to go with dictionary definition,even if redpill understanding of hypergamy goes way beyond that.

Now,what are the socioeconomic status that "one" has made it an act and practice to seek in others that they possess higher than themselves ?
They are basically values pertaining to social and economical factors,like wealth,power and class.

Now,remember we are dealing with these socialeconomic factors from an evolutionary point,sexual relationship and the chances of survival of an organism, especially higher organisms like humans.

That brings us to a very important aspect of these conversation;

What value does the male and female animal seek out for that have become an "act and practice" to ensure survival ,from evolutionary perspective ?

For female,their femininity, beauty,youth,fertility, and ruthless manipulative disposition are factors that foster there survival .

For the male animal,power,wealth and masculinity are factors that keep them going and increases their chances of survival.
It's a basic knowledge that each gender seek out the features of the opposite gender that increases there odd or chances for survival.
For females,they seek for men with higher chances for survival,like men of wealth,power and extreme masculinity and testosterone.
For male, beauty,youth and fertility are factors they seek out for female animals.
Even in the animal kingdom,the same rule apply and are predominantly witnessed among them.
Our today's society is not an exception.

Men don't generally go out to seek for women of higher power and wealth, it's not in our nature,because there is not sexually attractive and arousing to a man when a woman is powerful and wealthy,we actually appreciate their acheivement,and it ends there.
From evolutionary perspective, it's even a flawed move,because that's not what have brought up these far.
On the other hand, it's an "act and practice" by an average woman out there to seek for men of higher socialeconomic status than them,and it's widely celebrated when they achieve just that.
No woman wants a man lower or even equal to them in socialeconomic status, it's not their inherent nature.
Men basically got no such problem,we even prefer them to be of lower socialeconomic status than ours.
These is reality in our society ,and you can't deny it.

Even a very wealthy woman will always be on the look out for a man that generate more wealth and have more power that herself.
I have not witnessed wealthy men being on the look out for women of higher socialeconomic status or that generates more wealth than themselves for sexual relationship or marriage, it's got no use for a male animal from an evolutionary perspective.

In conclusion ;
Is it safe to assume hypergamy got no gender ?
From evolutionary perspective and the reality of our world, it's a flawed reasoning and assumption, because over a thousands years till date, predominately women have made it an "act and practice" to seek for men of higher socialeconomical status for sexual relationship and mating purpose.

The redpill hypergamy theory is valid ,and it's predominantly women who seek out for higher socialeconomic status among men,because of it evolutionary advantage to them and their offsprings and it present them a higher chances of survival from evolutionary perspective.
-----------
It's actually a pleasure invalidating your flawed reasoning without apology and I will continue to do it as long as you got the balls to continue to post them..
Please don't mention me,I intentionally made a little twist to your moniker to avoid mentioning you.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Kalatium(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

Non redpill was clearly stated
Then the title is misleading. How can one call redpill nonsense and still go ahead to prove tenets of the red pill.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

Then the title is misleading. How can one call redpill nonsense and still go ahead to prove tenets of the red pill.

Hypergamy is a social psychology term.
Abeg talk like person wey go school, when your book becomes Nairaland section you start to talk nonsense.
I am done talking nonsense with you
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
A looser is here liking all redpill comment. Please grow some abs now.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Kalatium(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

Hypergamy is a social psychology term.
Abeg talk like person wey go school, when your book becomes Nairaland section you start to talk nonsense.
I am done talking nonsense with you

Why can’t you reply without condescending or insulting. You are rude. Like i said before you are one of the extremist.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by CaveAdullam: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Doing these for guys that actually would have being convinced that hypergamy is a male and female instinct,not predominantly a female innate tendency and instinct

Now, what's hypergamy as your average dictionary will define it ?

- it's an act or practice of seeking a spouse or higher socioeconomic status or cast status than oneself [for sexual relationship or mating purpose

I deliberately decided to go with dictionary definition,even if redpill understanding of hypergamy goes way beyond that.

Now,what are the socioeconomic status that "one" has made it an act and practice to seek in others that they possess higher than themselves ?
They are basically values pertaining to social and economical factors,like wealth,power and class.

Now,remember we are dealing with these socialeconomic factors from an evolutionary point,sexual relationship and the chances of survival of an organism, especially higher organisms like humans.

That brings us to a very important aspect of these conversation;

What value does the male and female animal seek out for that have become an "act and practice" to ensure survival ,from evolutionary perspective ?

For female,their femininity, beauty,youth,fertility, and ruthless manipulative disposition are factors that foster there survival .

For the male animal,power,wealth and masculinity are factors that keep them going and increases their chances of survival.
It's a basic knowledge that each gender seek out the features of the opposite gender that increases there odd or chances for survival.
For females,they seek for men with higher chances for survival,like men of wealth,power and extreme masculinity and testosterone.
For male, beauty,youth and fertility are factors they seek out for female animals.
Even in the animal kingdom,the same rule apply and are predominantly witnessed among them.
Our today's society is not an exception.

Men don't generally go out to seek for women of higher power and wealth, it's not in our nature,because there is not sexually attractive and arousing to a man when a woman is powerful and wealthy,we actually appreciate their acheivement,and it ends there.
From evolutionary perspective, it's even a flawed move,because that's not what have brought up these far.
On the other hand, it's an "act and practice" by an average woman out there to seek for men of higher socialeconomic status than them,and it's widely celebrated when they achieve just that.
No woman wants a man lower or even equal to them in socialeconomic status, it's not their inherent nature.
Men basically got no such problem,we even prefer them to be of lower socialeconomic status than ours.
These is reality in our society ,and you can't deny it.

Even a very wealthy woman will always be on the look out for a man that generate more wealth and have more power that herself.
I have not witnessed wealthy men being on the look out for women of higher socialeconomic status or that generates more wealth than themselves for sexual relationship or marriage, it's got no use for a male animal from an evolutionary perspective.

In conclusion ;
Is it safe to assume hypergamy got not gender ?
From evolutionary perspective and the reality of our world, it's a flawed reasoning and assumption, because over a thousands years till date, predominately women are have made it an "act and practice" to seek for men of higher socialeconomical status for sexual relationship and mating purpose.

The redpill hypergamy theory is valid ,and it's predominantly women who seek out for higher socialeconomic status among men,because of it evolutionary advantage to them and their offsprings and it present them a higher chances of survival from evolutionary perspective.
-----------
It's actually a pleasure invalidating your flawed reasoning without apology and I will continue to do it as long as you got the balls to continue to post them..
Please don't mention me,I intentionally made a little twist to your moniker to avoid mentioning you.

In any discussion, try as much as possible to determine the IQ of the person whom you decide to kibitz with. Anyone that uses outliers to derail a general truth that is right on a majority scale is not worth taking serious. It is time wasting and not proficient, especially when that one is arrogantly verbose, throw words hither thither to disqualify an antithetical opinion,
he or she knows little about. It is not a matter of how long you've studied or been in a place, (of course, experience isn't bad) but how open minded, intellectual and high IQ you are, because among degree holders; there still exists those who are plain stupid!

Sibtygar clearly justified hypergamy as a male and female behaviour, but fails to see how it is determined by both biology and evolution as a female prerogative. If men are inherently hypergamous, rich men (and poor men) will constantly seek to marry and interact with women on their level and other higher social class; ditto for women. But this is not true, because "majority" of men marry women in the same social class with them, and even more; way below them, while for "majority" of women; it is vice versa. Simple fact!

Majority determines the vote in anything, what they say stand, and becomes valid and use as a case study to further other developments. I know majority cannot be right all the time, but the redpill philosophy is based on:
1. Observations on a large scale across different barriers, nations, people and culture.

2. Many people: behaviours, conducts and actions of men and women, on a demographical scale proves its tenets. For this, the redpill is not a movement, ideology or fraternity as most people will likely call it.

3. Pattern recognition which was similar among these people across different tribes and regions.

4. Biology and evolution.

But, if we're to follow his premise, we can therefore say:

1. It is not a man's inherent trait to lead his family, because only the reproductive system differs him from his wife.

2. Women are equally as strong as men.

3. Women can easily defend themselves as men.

4. Women can as well go through the risk men undertake to provide and protect for their families, and the nation at large.

5. Men and women are equally imaginative and creative.

6. Since men and women has nostrils; and breathe in and out, therefore, both have same life expectancy.

But a sound and logical person will know the above is conspicuously false as men and women differs neurologically, psychological, physically, biologically, chemically, and evolutionarily.

sibtygar and his bandwagons should understand that in truth and logical facts; exceptions do not cancel the rule.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
CaveAdullam:
In any discussion, try as much as possible to determine the IQ of the person whom you decide to kibitz with. Anyone that uses outliers to derail a general truth that is right on a majority scale is not worth taking serious. It is time wasting and not proficient, especially when that one is arrogantly verbose, throw words hither thither to disqualify an antithetical opinion,
he or she knows little about. It is not a matter of how long you've studied or been in a place, (of course, experience isn't bad) but how open minded, intellectual and high IQ you are, because among degree holders; there still exists those who are plain stupid!

Sibtygar clearly justified hypergamy as a male and female behaviour, but fails to see how it is determined by both biology and evolution as a female prerogative. If men are inherently hypergamous, rich men (and poor men) will constantly seek to marry and interact with women on their level and other higher social class; ditto for women. But this is not true, because "majority" of men marry women in the same social class with them, and even more; way below them, while for "majority" of women; it is vice versa. Simple fact!

Majority determines the vote in anything, what they say stand, and becomes valid and use as a case study to further other developments. I know majority cannot be right all the time, but the redpill philosophy is based on:
1. Observations on a large scale across different barriers, nations, people and culture.

2. Many people: behaviours, conducts and actions of men and women, on a demographical scale proves its tenets. For this, the redpill is not a movement, ideology or fraternity as most people will likely call it.

3. Pattern recognition which was similar among these people across different tribes and regions.

4. Biology and evolution.

But, if we're to follow his premise, we can therefore say:

1. It is not a man's inherent trait to lead his family, because only the reproductive system differs him from his wife.

2. Women are equally as strong as men.

3. Women can easily defend themselves as men.

4. Women can as well go through the risk men undertake to provide and protect for their families, and the nation at large.

5. Men and women are equally imaginative and creative.

6. Since men and women has nostrils; and breathe in and out, therefore, both have same life expectancy.

But a sound and logical person will know the above is conspicuously false as men and women differs neurologically, psychological, physically, biologically, chemically, and evolutionarily.

sibtygar and his bandwagons should understand that in truth and logical facts; exceptions do not cancel the rule.

Great input as always Mr CaveAdullam,you just go that prowess of highlighting and penning down critical points in a conversation ,outburst of dopamine to the brain cells, literarily.
I deliberately avoided mentioning that guy,he don't deserve that attention , he's no sh*t .
Let him keep dropping his arguments against redpill theories,in these "logical "manner,that's the only thing I'm looking forward to.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

Why can’t you reply without condescending or insulting. You are rude. Like i said before you are one of the extremist.

A very uncultured kid is behind that monicker,talking down on everyone with such impeccable rudeness and lack of proper home training.
You're wasting your time giving him the attention he desperately crave,ignore him ,he got no option rather than to crawl back to whatever dungeon he crawled out from.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2020
VIDEO FOR THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xjMociMHI0

I would write an article on hypogamy in my next article.
Why hypogamy is loved by redpill and manosphere community.
Cheers
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2020
For the sake of God please avoid all the Redpill distracting this thread. Some claim hypergamy marriage is not practiced by insecure men and redpill. Well this is true in places where patriarchy system is well observed e.g Africa and many Islamic world.
Hypogamy and child marriage is the gospel of the redpill and I would explain indepth why it is a power control strategy for weak men. Work is the problem I don't have time

To all the redpill here, please and please this thread is a mirror for men and not about you. Go and study women nature.
I am here to give young men a mirror to see themselves in the mirror rather than playing victim and throwing all their blame on women.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Sibtygarr:
For the sake of God please avoid all the Redpill distracting this thread. Some claim hypergamy marriage is not practiced by insecure men and redpill. Well this is true in places where patriarchy system is well observed e.g Africa and many Islamic world.
Hypogamy and child marriage is the gospel of the redpill and I would explain indepth why it is a power control strategy for weak men. Work is the problem I don't have time

To all the redpill here, please and please this thread is a mirror for men and not about you. Go and study women nature.
I am here to give young men a mirror to see themselves in the mirror rather than playing victim and throwing all their blame on women.
This is exactly what I also think too. Especially in the north, some men refuse to marry women who are high achiever basically what they complain about is that she will be too hard to handle. In other words manipulate. No wonder female child education is almost zero in that place unlike some advance country where you see educated women in big places.

Unknowingly the north is just disenfranchising about half of it's population all in the name of power struggle between gender.
Thanks alot for the post, only a timid man would not want a successful woman for a wife as one stupid redpill guy stated here just now
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Magnoliaa(f): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Frankly, let the violence persist and the war continue. Unsubscribe from ideologies and politics, pick a reLAtiVEly sensible and good partner, live a simple life, and die forgotten in the years to come.

The whole stuff be dveloping and gaining traction like feminism... Pickmes/SIMPs. Libfems/softpillers. Respectability-politics-playing feminists/pleaders of red pill. I care not for the intent nor mission - but I can see some here 'shalayeing' how red pill has been hajicked and misconstrued and the Popular ones practice women-hating. grin

Oddly similar to 'hatchling/pre-mature' feminists trying to dissociate themselves from the image of feminism.

Na only una dey practice TRUE feminism and red pill. Weldone, sirs/mas.

Las' las', the men-haters and women-haters aren't even on this thread, interacting and paying no mind to each other. Worlds apart, values unaligned. It's always the 'moderates' tryna be dissecting and all... (not criticizing your choices to do so).

The fighters are not "hearing,"--for reasons they must have, focusing on whatever they stand for.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Magnoliaa(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Sibtygarr:

Lastly, https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/male-supremacy

An excellent documentation. Timely. Thanks for sharing it.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by WonderWoman5775(f): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Redpill guys are men who are scared of women

Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108