Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" (92381 Views)

MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by ofiko123(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who bleaching help
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fokn Olosho forming celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yoruba actress and bleaching na BUHARI and end corruption promised.

3 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Swipa: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sometimes we sin even after we have heard the truth but GOD is still merciful.
Accept HIS mercy now while you're still alive.

You've never gone too far from GOD to the point that HE can't save you. He's merciful. He saved me. Just let HIM in. Please let HIM in now.

3 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by derbykol(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

it's not bleaching. her real color is just coming out
But her scalp is also very light in complextion.Did she bleach it?

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Jubilancy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
The population of actresses in Nigeria is in the high side..... they are not as endangered as their male counterparts
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by mrsteel: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
pretydiva:
Who the hell are the people asking her for her beauty routine? With the kind discoloration wey I dey see so undecided. Association of bleachers
Don't be jealous pls undecided
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by derbykol(f): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
adedayoa2:
How do they even make their scalp blend?
Good observation.I have asked same question.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by faithfull18(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Guys and light-skinned ladies.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?

WTF shocked

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by lindareep: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Some people don't know how to mind their business and businesses wink wink wink
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by 2oby: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
even d leg is confused
grin grin grin grin

dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin she talk say worryless grin
There's no need to say anything
Just like ppl that smoke once its time to be going to hospital Na when them go know
Avoid the avoidables

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by cashkid18(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
That's yoruba women for you, they bleach their ugly black body to look fair like Igbo women

4 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Daygee1978(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
grin grin grin grin. I beg I in the name of God continue
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Not just her.

SW peeps bleaches alot.
That's just fact
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by marwanafrica: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Without opening the thread, I already know she's an Afonja..
Those guys and bleaching be like buhari and failed promises..
Spits..

Grow up man, just when we are trying to be United as Nigerian youth, you are bringing on shamble talk of Affonja of a thing.

5 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Hezmatosky: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
With her cigarette lips grin
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Afonjas and bleaching na like 5&6. They bleach to the extent their veins become visible. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by emoney09: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Clicked: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
adedayoa2:
How do they even make their scalp blend?

I have also wondered. Maybe they rub it on their scalp?
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Spits..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Omoslim26: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Not just her.

SW peeps bleaches alot.

That's just fact

Sensible people know dat anyone can choose to bleach their destiny and it's got nothing to do with tribe

stop stereotyping it makes one sound very unintelligent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
0KNM:
Afonjas and bleaching na like 5&6. They bleach to the extent their veins become visible.

Mumu!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
derbykol:
But her scalp is also very light in complextion.Did she bleach it?
There is no part of the body you can't run cream on. That's why it's called body lotion
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
cashkid18:
[s]That's yoruba women for you, they bleach their ugly black body to look fair like Igbo women[/s]
Thrash!

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by makanma(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
she didn't use filters; that was her crime. You guys think those ones claiming clear skin really have perfect skins? They use filters to make their skins look perfect

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Bashoruntolu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?

Kontinue. Yhu will get there

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by paix(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Spits..
Are you saying Leah is still not rescued from the terrorists?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.