Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" (92378 Views)

MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Kaylet: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
walosky:

Na Yam be this abi na Bolee( roasted plantain)

Yorubas and Cross riverians/Akwaibomites can bleach

The worst part of it is that they use very cheap gel or cream

Must you cause division.

Make your point and gerrout.

What's your basis for your fact, all these people that will act first and think after

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by paix(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

There is no part of the body you can't run cream on. That's why it's called body lotion
How sure are You?
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by xynerise: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
mytime24:
cheesy

This looks vitiligo to me

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why do people bleach their skin really? Once you bleach your skin you can never unbleach it. To avoid stories that touch, better use simple creams like nivea, dove or venus to moisturize.

7 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Okoroawusa: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Haba!

This is too much nah!

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by IamPlato(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Upon The Bleaching bitch Still Aint Good Looking

4 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Salsaa: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by tubolancer(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Without opening the thread, I already know she's an Afonja..
Those guys and bleaching be like buhari and failed promises..
Spits..
So your people don't bleach their skin, but most of them are selling bleaching cream all over the eastern States, so is afonja that is buying them at Anambra, Onitsha, Aba, Enugu e.t.c keep deceiving yourself, in your mind your tribe is the perfect example of human being should be right?

6 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by rant19ade: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
Stop and continue
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Femeto: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Madam Bora.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by unshakablejihad: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
tubolancer:
So your people don't bleach their skin, but most of them are selling bleaching cream all over the eastern States, so is afonja that is buying them at Anambra, Onitsha, Aba, Enugu e.t.c keep deceiving yourself, in your mind your tribe is the perfect example of human being should be right?

oh plz, who doesn't knw South West is d bleaching capital of nigeria, dere women bleach both dere epidermis nd dermis jst erase dere dirty skin...so much for dose who claimed dey are sophisticated..spits
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by letitrainnow(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Continue...
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Adewale1603(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ejika48:
this days bleaching self just weak person . its only God that knows what they always put in the cream that makes them white like that. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
it contains mercury

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by motionarena: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
pls continue you Will get there

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by FanOfMyself: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
tubolancer:
You don't have to reply him, some people can be stupid. I'm Ibo by the way

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by peacettw: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
If I am to be frank, how is bleaching different from fixing lashes, applying makeup, going under the knife, tanning, weaves, wigs, dyeing of hair, fixing nails etc? All of them do come with their own side effects however minimal and is a raw testament of the users not being quite confident in their original God-given bodies.

Bleaching is not illegal and to be honest, I find it hypocritical to tell any woman to quit in her pursuit of beauty just because the chosen method clashes with your beliefs. It is their body to play with. Let them be.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by ecomalchemist(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?

Ewwww..you just scarred my entire night fam.

When she's 50 she go look like Joseph with the coat of many colors, that one is sure.

Happy bleaching to her.

Make she also no come Twitter to crowdfund for cancer treatment ooo, cause the money wey dey now, I wan use am start business.. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by unshakablejihad: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You don't have to reply him, some people can be stupid. I'm Ibo by the way

negodu anoda bloody idiot wich igbo man spells igbo as "ibo" u can only fool urself nd ur trolls alike who bear d mark of foolishness on dere foreheads.spineless abobaku.

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by ajebuter(f): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Not just her.

SW peeps bleaches alot.

That's just fact

Nope...

I'm from southwest and I'm dark skinned..

# ProudlyDudu

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by jokerr(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
walosky:

Na Yam be this abi na Bolee( roasted plantain)

Yorubas and Cross riverians/Akwaibomites can bleach

The worst part of it is that they use very cheap gel or cream
God will shame you. Stop generalizing it pls. Nigga mind your speech.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Uyi168: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
paix:
Are you saying Leah is still not rescued from the terrorists?
Leah..
Them Don forget that one matter na.
Even heard she's now a Muslim and a baby mama.. cry
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ola5TP: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
continue please,, it's good for ur health
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by 2cribz: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Disgusting,see neck showing pale, yhey stink and got millions of diff creams like say dem wan mix paint do oven baking. Na mostly afonjas dey bleach, fear go let them enter sun
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
dododawa1:
Yoruba actress and bleaching na BUHARI and end corruption promised.
stinking bitches
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by unshakablejihad: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
2cribz:
Disgusting,see neck showing pale, yhey stink and got millions of diff creams like say dem wan mix paint do oven baking. Na mostly afonjas dey bleach, fear go let them enter sun

lol dose orangutans are on bleaching spree.
majority of dem can't afford good creams so dey end up using gbogborishe as dere body lotion bleaching cream..
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
IamPlato:
Upon The Bleaching bitch Still Aint Good Looking
her pussy stinks

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ezmans: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ejika48:
Hmm
yoruba & bleaching is like apc& lies
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by ForkUBish: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
DaInferno:
really don't have a problem with what some ladies rub on, I have a message though. Few months ago, a lady had an accident leaving her arm and thighs visible bruised. unfortunately, the medics couldn't treat her properly since her skin wouldn't stitch, puss coming out and stuffs! ladies, if you must bleach, avoid accidents!

real talk bros

exactly how my neighbor wey don bleach skin troway had a small accident falling on a stone thereby having her knee injured.

small accident wey on a normal day na just scratch you go get....but come see the kind deep injury she got that we could literally see her leg bone...as in the skin don dey so weak and fragile so much due to excessive bleaching

..they couldn't get it stiched up because of how fragile her skin had become due to bleaching

smh

3 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
tubolancer:
ibo complexions are natural

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by 2cribz: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even after paying 4500 for dstv sub,5k for prepaid and another 5k for data.i still cant find anything useful to watch . Epic shows the most senseless boring movies,Yoruba movies are the most stupid,igbo own just nonsense camera phone recorded movies,u wanna watch sport,na useless espn yankee wey hate ball dem go give me,dstv is fucke d up. . U flip the channel na mnet useless repeat old 1999/05 movies,boring series,i mean i cant even enjoy recent american movies. All cos my dstv sub no reach 7k. I am angry and i will burn down at least 10 dstv offices in 2nd phase protest. Dstv should be scrapped. We need netflix abeg. I cant enjoy any damn thing on dstv anylonger. So fucking annoying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.