Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" (92349 Views)

MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2020
this is stupidity mehn if she con cover her rest body na pancake she go take cover her stupid faze
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Sameercarter(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2020
cashkid18:
That's yoruba women for you, they bleach their ugly black body to look fair like Igbo women
fuu
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by derbykol(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2020
compton11:
what u mean?

Niggas date a cute and a submitted one not skin color and shi.t
Ok sir
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Jessepaid(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Shit..well..
Wahala for who wan fair but no get money for bleaching cream
Wahala for who get money buy bleaching cream come broke...your complexion go be like 50 shades of grey..
Please make una dey bleach mouth too
Nothing vex me pass fair face and black lips
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by oyinda1599(f): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Ask me for your keloid solution. Available at affordable price.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Psoul(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
adedayoa2:
How do they even make their scalp blend?

Is that what you want to know before u start bleaching?
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Kharphy0309(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2020
People that are commenting have they checked this director’s wife pictures recently? What’s her name again sef �� Bimbo Afolayan. Chai that one has turned to oyinbo. Smh
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2020
0KNM:

Why is this one and why you quoting me?

You bleached and feeling pained? Kokan mi
this one is even speaking the so-called afonja language,(☉。☉)!(@_@) this one is coming to my post and talking shit! This one is high o. And I'm very sure his eyes are closed. This one is not normal u swear � this one is a trouble maker . Today is Monday this one should not spoil my weak♪~(´ε` )♪~(´ε` )
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Kharphy0309:
People that are commenting have they checked this director’s wife pictures recently? What’s her name again sef �� Bimbo Afolayan. Chai that one has turned to oyinbo. Smh
that one ehn! Chei! I cover my face abeg
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
U know wetin dey pain pass ehn? Those bleachers are not actually as beautiful as they potray in pictures. When u c them on a normal none their upper cheeks are red! And they'll tell u it's because they're stressed! Hian! Which kind stress be that! There was a day I watched one of thems video advert on insta she was claiming theme natural and when I looked closer... alas! Her upper cheek was red and some people were already posting and asking how they can order? I don't know maybe they're blind ni
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tokkson:

Lol. Your sister's husband must be a stark illiterate and a confused person too.
Seriously he is o. Buh him money looong....
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tokkson:

Lol. Your sister's husband must be a stark illiterate and a confused person too.
U way go school I jst hope say ur money long, if not u are waste to ur family
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by delishpot: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ejika48:
this days bleaching self just weak person . its only God that knows what they always put in the cream that makes them white like that. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

There are pills that women take. It makes them bleach more evenly. That is what most of them with money use.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ejika48:
this one is even speaking the so-called afonja language,(☉。☉)!(@_@) this one is coming to my post and talking shit! This one is high o. And I'm very sure his eyes are closed. This one is not normal u swear � this one is a trouble maker . Today is Monday this one should not spoil my weak♪~(´ε` )♪~(´ε` )
Illiterate lason lason ni boboyi ke. Oti bleach gbogbo opolo e danu. Omashe o
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Tokkson: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
vickydevoka:

U way go school I jst hope say ur money long, if not u are waste to ur family

I don't think someone that classifies fair looking girls as prostitutes would be sensible enough to have "long" money.

And yes I went to school and I'm doing just fine financially.

Thanks for asking.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by gwama2: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
WalkerMichael:
girls bleaching is a thing in Nigeria. but you see guys bleaching ehnnn.. why exactly?

Absolutely cool cool cool
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by gwama2: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
adedayoa2:
They use tablets and injections. cool cool cool
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by adedayoa2(f): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
gwama2:

They use tablets and injections. cool cool cool
nawa o
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by adedayoa2(f): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sameercarter:
fuu
forget o, to look some of those igbo actresses too, them skin don red sef
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
This what people wants. Oshaprapra and Whitening products. I am into skincare business and I can't count how many customers and even potential customers that left all because I tell them the truth about real organic/natural skincare and promixing. Most people wants quick action whitening products not caring about the consequences. Nowadays, people who have no knowledge of Biology, Chemistry, Botany and basic skincare knowledge are all into organics business. Na so we see am o

Please do well to check out my instagram business page @ ABIGARNICS and see some of my products and reviews.

BLEACHERS PLEASE STAY OFF��
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Happy2020: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
People who bleach have low self esteem. Same as the ones buying hips and ass. Just be you, we’re not all meant to be cookie cutter, appreciate what god gave you naturally.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=0KNM post=95600300]
Illiterate lason lason ni boboyi ke. Oti bleach gbogbo opolo e danu. Omashe o[/quote I don laff die! ] Med med people all around. I gv up. Ha! U Sha want to trend o. Continue attention seeker. My last comment for u . We can't b mad at the same time cool oya mad ur own let people c first. Psychiatric is at yaba by d left grin
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Ejika48:
I don laff die! Med med people all around. I gv up. Ha! U Sha want to trend o. Continue attention seeker. My last comment for u . We can't b mad at the same time cool oya mad ur own let people c first. Psychiatric is at yaba by d left grin
Trend? This one is even dumber than I thought. Don’t quote me again. Bye

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Tokkson:

I don't think someone that classifies fair looking girls as prostitutes would be sensible enough to have "long" money.

And yes I went to school and I'm doing just fine financially.

Thanks for asking.
U are one of de Lucky ones though. It's his opinion jst as people see black Yoruba gals as dirty people.
There are people who sees fair ladies n gals with big ass as gals with to much body count. N are scared of settling down with them. Buh for me I don't believe in those things
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2020
holatin:
no be all guy like light skinned girl. infact in my almost 3 decades in this world. I ve never been attracted or fancy a light skin. always dark. black is the new gold
Gals are de ones dat are jealous of light skin ladies, de use guys as an excuse to bleach
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele, Jackie Appiah, Bisola (bbn), etc are renowned for their confidence.
Definitely, low self esteem is what drives people to bleach. Their skin will soon turn multi colour and start to wrinkle.
All dis people tone dere skin . Dere is a difference between tonning n whitening buh all na bleaching. Browse formal photos of Mercy Johnson. All Nigerian ladies aside some northerners bleach
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2020
walosky:

Na Yam be this abi na Bolee( roasted plantain)

Yorubas and Cross riverians/Akwaibomites can bleach

The worst part of it is that they use very cheap gel or cream
U don go banue or osun state b4
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2020
derbykol:
But her scalp is also very light in complextion.Did she bleach it?
U be leaner . See photo

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by ceeceeuwa: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2020
adedayoa2:
Google glutathione.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Tokkson: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2020
vickydevoka:

U are one of de Lucky ones though. It's his opinion jst as people see black Yoruba gals as dirty people.
There are people who sees fair ladies n gals with big ass as gals with to much body count. N are scared of settling down with them. Buh for me I don't believe in those things

True but that is not an opinion, it's a stereotype which is very wrong.

It's just like you justifying a white man that assumes black people to be dirty and a monkey as an opinion.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by holatin(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2020
vickydevoka:

Gals are de ones dat are jealous of light skin ladies, de use guys as an excuse to bleach
yeah a lot of dark skin girls feel inferior to light skin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.