Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" (92353 Views)

MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by jaytii(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ejika48:
It's no more news that most Nigerian female celebrities now bleach their skin so that they can sell bleaching products to fans who desire to look like them. The likes of Joke jigan, Funni Awelewa etc.

This time a fan had to call Dayo Amusa to order, but her reply shows she doesn't care!

Nobody wey no wan fine o... But remember the other side!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAXD4npWRv/?igshid=uptau0tep2ij

"I've been asked so many times my beauty routine"

It's either she's trying to deceive us or people have been deceiving her.

Beauty routine kwanu
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
faithfull18:
Guys and light-skinned ladies.
U funny die. U said guys. Everybody can't be desame. If I show u my babe u go pray make u black. She's de finest gal have ever seen naturally.
My sister got married bcus de husband said she was looking for a dark skin Lady dat he's not comfortable with light skin ladies , dat he sees most of Dem as prostitutes
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by officialfestus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
wahala
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by DisLifeSha: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
But GoFundMe is not supported in Nigeria. How possible ?

DenreleDave:
undecided

Later now, she will open a go fund me account and beg for donations.

U will now see foolish people who have never helped the next poor person near to them in their life... They have never help but will churn our dollar and millions of Naira to her gofundme..

Nigerian knows how to waste money on irrelevant things..

They warning her but she wunt hear
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by vickydevoka(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
cashkid18:
That's yoruba women for you, they bleach their ugly black body to look fair like Igbo women
Buh we are all black

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by dederocs(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
facial beauty, with big ass/tits is overrated, creates a lot of dumb soulless women.

4 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by donMIG(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na God go help ne oo... Me I ni dei sabi babes wei dei bleach ooo
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
unshakablejihad:

oh plz, who doesn't knw South West is d bleaching capital of nigeria, dere women bleach both dere epidermis nd dermis jst erase dere dirty skin...so much for dose who claimed dey are sophisticated..spits
i won't fork you if you bleach. Irritates me

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
peacettw:
If I am to be frank, how is bleaching different from fixing lashes, applying makeup, going under the knife, tanning, weaves, wigs, dyeing of hair, fixing nails etc? All come with their own side effects however minimal and is a raw testament of the users not being quite confident in their original God given selves.

Bleaching is not illegal and frankly, I find it hypocritical to tell any woman to quit in her pursuit of beauty just because the method chosen clashes with your beliefs. It is their body to play with. Let them be.
what beauty. You are part of the problem

4 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by azzima(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
You HARDLY see a dark skinned female in a Naija party...... THEY ALL SMELL OF SULPHUR!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Seun360(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Ewwww..you just scarred my entire night fam.

When she's 50 she go look like Joseph with the coat of many colors, that one is sure.

Happy bleaching to her.

Make she also no come Twitter to crowdfund for cancer treatment ooo, cause the money wey dey now, I wan use am start business.. a word is enough for the wise.
people wey de fork dem de try. Iyama
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by deavicky(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
From my assessment she is not bleaching if truly she is bleaching she wouldn't have been able to bleach her head. Except maybe there is something like bathing.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
ajebuter:

Nope...
I'm from southwest and I'm dark skinned..
# ProudlyDudu
omo dudu nima fe. Fork bleaching
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Leah..
Them Don forget that one matter na.
Even heard she's now a Muslim and a baby mama.. cry
ehen so she been de pretend b4
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
2cribz:
Disgusting,see neck showing pale, yhey stink and got millions of diff creams like say dem wan mix paint do oven baking. Na mostly afonjas dey bleach, fear go let them enter sun
and dem de smell

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why can't people just use moisturizers and be looking OK must you used bleaching creams?

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Liposure: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lol dose orangutans are on bleaching spree.
majority of dem can't afford good creams so dey end up using gbogborishe as dere body lotion bleaching cream..
some bleachers can make you lose erection

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Comedian2019:
Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele, Jackie Appiah, Bisola (bbn), etc are renowned for their confidence.
Definitely, low self esteem is what drives people to bleach. Their skin will soon turn multi colour and start to wrinkle.

Did you just forget Genny?

3 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by mastermaestro(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
2cribz:
Even after paying 4500 for dstv sub,5k for prepaid and another 5k for data.i still cant find anything useful to watch . Epic shows the most senseless boring movies,Yoruba movies are the most stupid,igbo own just nonsense camera phone recorded movies,u wanna watch sport,na useless espn yankee wey hate ball dem go give me,dstv is fucke d up. . U flip the channel na mnet useless repeat old 1999/05 movies,boring series,i mean i cant even enjoy recent american movies. All cos my dstv sub no reach 7k. I am angry and i will burn down at least 10 dstv offices in 2nd phase protest. Dstv should be scrapped. We need netflix abeg. I cant enjoy any damn thing on dstv anylonger. So fucking annoying.

Dstv is the worst thing I know. Even with your 7k you are stuck with useless, old, godforsaken movies which are repeated and repeated until you choke. grin grin No reasonable Champions League group stage matches. I detest dstv now. I have started researching star times and strong decoder to see if there is something I can enjoy there, especially good movies.
Abeg calm down jare. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Deasegun19(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
burnt fried dodo (plantain)
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by lildush(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cheap bleaching
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by peacettw: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Liposure:
what beauty. You are part of the problem

Am I? Now, let's focus on the one thing that most women do that is as dangerous as bleaching--Using hair relaxers.

Relaxers are associated with so many complications that it is literally a mystery why they are still in use today. And here we are hating on those who have chosen to do the next 'best' thing, bleaching.

Rather than ending the SARS that is bleaching, best to focus on the vast plethora of issues associated with the general lack of confidence in one's natural looks. Getting to the root of this problem is the only way to successfully address this bizarre need to do just about anything to be beautiful as defined by the mainstream media

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Olatemiseeni24: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
See her ears like that of a rabbit
Olosho
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by chatinent: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who's this cartoon?
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Franktom247(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Their sugar and bop daddies like them bleached
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ben404040: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
There are pictures you see on Nairaland errhh...you ll be asking how did it become grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by eyinjuege: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anybody can decide to bleach
Wetin consign you?
To be fair is the easiest thing in the world, and the beauty industry is so far advanced that some people take IV medications for this, and their skin looks perfectly even toned and fair.
Their cup of tea.
If you're so happy in your own skin, you won't be so pressed about what others are doing to theirs.
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
We yorubas cannot survive without bleaching.

It is part of our culture to bleach!

We admire the skin color of our gods (igbos) cry

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by paix(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Leah..
Them Don forget that one matter na.
Even heard she's now a Muslim and a baby mama.. cry
Upon all the promises Buhari made to assure her parents?

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Tokkson: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
vickydevoka:

U funny die. U said guys. Everybody can't be desame. If I show u my babe u go pray make u black. She's de finest gal have ever seen naturally.
My sister got married bcus de husband said she was looking for a dark skin Lady dat he's not comfortable with light skin ladies , dat he sees most of Dem as prostitutes

Lol. Your sister's husband must be a stark illiterate and a confused person too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.