Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" (1859 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by eljayson(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2021
A lot of guys get it wrong when they approach ladies in church for a relationship.

Using weird statements like "sister the Lord sent me" or "Sister I saw you in my dream doesn't work and those sisters will see you coming from a mile off, and ignore you so bad, you'd doubt your existence.

I spoke to ladies in the church and they decided to share the secret to winning their hearts. It is quite simple and smooth if you ask me.

Yea yea, I know Sunday is still a mile off, but at least you have time to practise yes?

See what they said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXBldMhidmU

mynd44, Rocktation, farano
Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:22am On May 10, 2021
To successfully woo a church girl,, ask yourself what do u want from this girl? Friendship or friendship then marraige
It's importance because it can help u not to end up being friendzoned
1. Start by observing her..dressing,opinion on issues etc
2. Dress properly and smell nice before asking for her phone number
3. Call her everyday but keep it short
4. Tell her what u like about her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by Kriss216: 7:24am On May 10, 2021
Not worth it! undecided
Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2021
why do you like sex too much grin
Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by Opak001(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2021
Even church girl like straight forward guy,with some scary look so that them go turn am to christ. Tank u
Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by Nobody: 8:13am On May 10, 2021
Opak001:
Even church girl like straight forward guy,with some scary look so that them go turn am to christ. Tank u
Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by Goldbw122(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2021
Well have money is one thing and been organize mature is the key..

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" by EwuGambia: 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
OP.. those girls you interviewed are not the typical "church girls" Nairalanders would expect ...undecided

To get a church girl..."S.U" kinda babe....

Just be a genuine badboy.... undecided Lowkey those S.U babes like boys that look like Rema and Fireboy... undecided
Look fresh...Sag your pants....have dreads or plait your hair....you fit even hang one stick of cigarette for mouth...the idea is to look like a potential candidate of "eternal damnation'... undecided..
Call the babe....
After saying Hello....Tell the babe you've been trying to give your Life to christ..but cant help backsliding.. undecided and you wont mind personal mentorship... undecided

The rest would be easy if you awaken the bold guy in you.... undecided
Truth is..most of them have the "messiah complex"...a belief that they can save every soul.

Slawormir...nah you the OP suppose interview.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Friend Posted That She Will Soon Die On Her Facebook Page. / Bbnaija: Angel & Cross Share Wet Kiss As Jealous Sammie Forced To Watch (vid) / Marry Decent Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.