Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never (1879 Views)

The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation / If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye / 40 Important Questions To Ask A Girl You're Dating To Get To Know Her Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
So few days ago,a friend of mine went out on a date with his supposed girlfriend.After movies they decided to have dinner and in the course of their conversation,she mentioned to him that he isn't really her spec when it comes to the kind of guys she had imagined dating,but she loves him..
Dude came back home and asked me what this particular statement really means and it's implications.Typical.me hate to meddle in people's relationship,I never settle my own finish talkless of to come dey interfere for person own.But it got me thinking though,is it possible to date and love someone that is not your spec?
Is that kind of relationship really true?
Does it mean that when she eventually meets her spec,she might compromise or leave you for that person?

I only had one thing to tell him,she might not even be her spec's spec!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by falcon01: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
urm.. well he gotta be stupid not to know that
1. she's Currently Out of Alpha dicks so she needs an available Beta dick i.e her market no dey move again
2. He doesn't have what it takes to be with her.
4. She Need him for financial assistance and fill that empty hole In her, and when shes done she'll throw him away and run to an alpha Male.
Tell your friend to back the Bleep up that is after Banging the hell out of her he should just disappear.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
falcon01:
urm.. well he gotta be stupid not to know that
1. she's Currently Out of Alpha dicks so she needs an available Beta dick i.e her market no dey move again
2. He doesn't have what it takes to be with her.
4. She Need him for financial assistance and fill that empty hole In her, and when shes done she'll throw him away and run to an alpha Male.
Tell your friend to back the Bleep up that is after Banging the hell out of her he should just disappear.

You feel so abi?
I literally tried to paint this picture to him..My guy is head over heels in love with her.Even planning on proposing to her in the nearest future..

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
emperordelis:
So few days ago,a friend of mine went out on a date with his supposed girlfriend.After movies they decided to have dinner and in the course of their conversation,she mentioned to him that he isn't really her spec when it comes to the kind of guys she had imagined dating,but she loves him..
Dude came back home and asked me what this particular statement really means and it's implications.Typical.me hate to meddle in people's relationship,I never settle my own finish talkless of to come dey interfere for person own.But it got me thinking though,is it possible to date and love someone that is not your spec?
Does it mean that when she eventually meets her spec,she might compromise or leave you for that person?

the babe no even rate the guy to must have said that right at his face,he's probably doing everything to please her lol it would definitely end it tears cause when the babes met guy man wey dey dominating and alpha like she go definitely port and dump his simping ass grin

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by falcon01: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
emperordelis:

You feel so abi?
I literally tried to paint this picture to him..My guy is head over heels in love with her.Even planning on proposing to her in the nearest future..
he's a goner

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
the babe no even rate the guy to must have said that right at his face,he's probably doing everything to please her lol it would definitely end it tears cause when the babes met guy man wey dey dominating and alpha like she go definitely port and dump his simping ass grin

What do this women even need? Dude practically loves her to a fault,even me sef dey advice am to use him head sometimes..I no wan hear say person take sniper
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
I will really love to hear from the ladies too,what's your POV on this??
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Tohsynetita1: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
emperordelis:

First and foremost, how did they their relationship hierarchy? it should be from stranger to friend to best friend e.t.c. And for DATING to connect them, the said guy must have told her that he want to date her, then that's when she should give a response and not claiming friends but thinking of dating.
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by odinson1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
emperordelis:
I will really love to hear from the ladies too,what's your POV on this??

Dude dont ever take relationships advice from women. E GET WHY

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
OP no be your guy fault at all that's How men react when they meet a woman that meets their spec.

From your deposition your guy na nice person, but sometimes nice guys finish last.

Now its good to know the lady likes him and loves him, but its obvious the lady is sure of him, that can be good or bad, if the lady is someone that is sincere she will stay, but if not she will use him to pass time.

Therefore to know her real stand, tell your guy to not allow his feelings ruin the whole thing and make the woman see him cheap, first let him get a life by being busy, secondly he must not be at her beck and call, thirdly he must see how she reciprocates the affection he is giving if that's acceptable to him, he must seek to know more about her and understand what is important to her and know how to fulfill it, for women it's what they are feeling now not what you did yesterday or last week, so he must know her mumu button and keep pressing no matter who comes she won't leave. Equally let him check how she treats him, relationship na two way street.

But more importantly the relationship show grow both of them, their goals aspirations and the likes, else e go be consensual grounds for just some series of fucking then break up.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
odinson1:

Lols

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2020
odinson1:

Lols,why na grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by odinson1(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2020
emperordelis:

Lols,why na grin grin

Thats Because women don't really care about men,they are incapable of loyalty, Gratitude and selflessness (except when it comes to their Children)
so They will only give you Advice that will suit their Selfish and hypergamous narrative,in other words, advice that will favour only Your Girlfriend/wife Even at Your own expense

also,don't expect good relationship Advice from your sisters or mother,their first allegiance is to the sisterhood

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Coffin: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2020
odinson1:

Thats Because women don't really care about men,they are incapable of loyalty, Gratitude and selflessness (except when it comes to their Children)
so They will only give you Advice that will suit their Selfish and hypergamous narrative,in other words, advice that will favour only Your Girlfriend/wife Even at Your own expense

also,don't expect good relationship Advice from your sisters or mother,their first allegiance is to the sisterhood

He who has ears let him hear.
OP this advice might sound very bad to the ear, but trust me it is coming from a place of understanding.

It is almost impossible for a woman to give relationship advice that is neutral or will favour the man. They do it unconsciously with zero bad intentions, because they themselves cannot understand the man's dilema

A fisherman does not learn how to fish from a fish, he asks his fellow fishermen who have their nets full with fish.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
odinson1:

I'm really taking notes here!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by emperordelis(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Coffin:

He who has ears let him hear.
OP this advice might sound very bad to the ear, but trust me it is coming from a place of understanding.

It is almost impossible for a woman to give relationship advice that is neutral or will favour the man. They do it unconsciously with zero bad intentions, because they themselves cannot understand the man's dilema

A fisherman does not learn how to fish from a fish, he asks his fellow fishermen who have their nets full with fish.

Hmmmm,this your last quote..I'm so framing it!!!!!
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Westlyf777(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
you are not my spec but I love you ....hmm hypergamy comes to my mind

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never by Stacyomolola(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Spec actually implies on the kind she wants and dreams of, her spec may be a light skinned short guy but when a dark well built, cute guy and above all he's affectionate and understanding comes by, you dont expect her to keep living in her fantasy world which may never come to reality. She will gradually with time change her spec description to yours if the love ensures except she there to chop and clean mouth.
I myself always wanted a cute fair prince charming but they all at a stage degraded me and cheated on me but my current fiance treats me like an egg and i haave never been most happy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Black Women Or Is It Nigerian Women Who Are Narcissists / Do Guys Still Take Girls Out On A Date? / Male Friend Has Sex With Executive Women For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.