Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? (35425 Views)

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Clytee: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
hmm
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by macskillzy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Take the job , after a few years take a study leave, come back and get promoted

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Asquare84:
Don't travel out Nigeria is getting better already
Eh!
Which part of Nigeria?
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Onliie(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you can travel, please do. Nigeria is going down soon.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Elsueno: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Asquare84:
Don't travel out Nigeria is getting better already

I am absolutely sure, even the person who told you that, does not believe it.

Nigeria is getting worst, let's tell our selves the truth. Denial won't help us

9 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by SeyiOmoOba: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:
Your own better you even get two options sef.

My advise is that you take one and give one to someone in need.

cheesy
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by victorDanladi: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Is Nigerian immigration services currently recruiting?

.This country sha!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mubbyone(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
B.sc in immigration, which is assistant superintendent of immigration earns arround 130k after deductions that pension,NHF,NHIS, so pray and choose any of the options, God will guide you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Adakintroy: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why are you people always travelling abroad.

If anything de your head after school implement am here.

It's a shame what you people do I swear. It's not even funny.

.after una go say Nigeria bad when all the brilliant mind don travel out.

Who be Nigeria if not you and me. Not just get educated, get enlightened.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Warlord2014(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
I will appreciate your opinion, Palz
If there is an opportunity for you to go abroad...to study/relocate please do.
It also depends on the country you want to go to...
Just pick amongst Germany,Japan,USA,Canada, Georgia, Australia....
I wish you all the best.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ehix89(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
amliftedhigher:
People like the op will be envious of immigration controllers but alas he doesn't want to work towards that rank. I bet you no Nigerian will go to the USA or Canada if you give them job as an immigration controller
Baba you lie o, Immigration job na moi-moi job, I don see people leave better paying and more secured job jappa enter Canny, no deceive yourself, Naija don cast

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by FanOfMyself: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Depressed101:
obviously your parents are one those who have cornered jobs made for the masses for themselves and their children
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by gtrader: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Don't waste your time here in Nigeria.
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin
How can you be asking this kind of question

Only zombies ask question like this na.

If you have the opportunity to leave this useless country don't think twice

Moved asap
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by lawrykings(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

check your heart, you know what your values and priorities are, go with the one that matches, plus don't forget to ask God in prayers too, i sent you a DM, Reply please.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by asobo: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

If the prospects of you travelling out and making it big time is high, I advice you go abroad. Just as someone said, you can recommend someone else for the immigration job if you eventually travel ou. Best of luck
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by rhazur(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020

Sheezybobby:

Do you have any idea for the Level 8 B.Sc holder Salary, Please
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by leonard002(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Take the immigration job
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by chibjohn(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
My friend pack your bag and leave this Shithole. Those advising you to take the immigration job don't understand that even though you can grow as an immi officer, everything isn't about money. There is nothing as good as having a good social support system which Nigeria lacks. If salary should make you stay back, it shouldn't be a meagre 140k per month. If you totally eliminate corruption, civil service salary is very poor in Nigeria.
I know someone that served in a Swiss prison and while there, had a major medical issue and the Swiss govt gave him first class medical care. If he was to be free in Nigeria, he probably wouldn't be alive today.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by letitrainnow(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
You can take a little slow down your traveling due to the pandemic issues... Go for the immigration jo and you can don that for like 2 years or so... it’s will make you gather little experience on how to go about the traveling...

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Finchmgh: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Nobody said your parents shouldn't work hard too. Stop trying to paint his parents bad. Pray that God should bless the work of your hand
Shot up your dirty mouth.
What do you mean by working hard?
Do you think those that are poor or less connected are lazy?

If that is what you think or believe, then you are the biggest idiot on planet Earth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by tyup(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
I'll rather work with the immigration than being paid 1million monthly abroad
If you know you know

exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Take the immigration Job but you can be processing your travelling documents on the other hand. The immigration Job will help you get a better Job offer over there it will also help your assessment.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nairalanders wicked o! See the yeye advise dem dey give this one.

Anyway my advise is this: if you are foolish enough not to know the answer to your question, then you are a qualified immigration officer.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mimimiles93: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

Passion or Wealth?
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by miqos02(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

take the immigration job first then plan your relocation from there. At least you will fulfill your choice and that of your parents.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by tyup(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigDawsNet:
If you are certain of securing the Immigration job.. Pls go for it

If not sure then travel

I have couple of cousins in one of the paramilitary in nigeria.. Few years in the job they relocated to Europe because they were citizen by birth in one of the European country and rhey felt that place is their home... Anyway they both left the country and they not doing bad.. But to be honest... Most of their immigration mate then are close on retiring from the job and these people have extremely achieved alot...

If I was giving opportunity to join a federal force in nigeria... Not cops, or military.. But other...

I won't consider leaving my country of birth finally

Just pray about it
And seek for more advice before you make a decisions
Goodluck

is there a reason why you excluded military? Even as a graduate
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by GavelSlam: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Nobody said your parents shouldn't work hard too. Stop trying to paint his parents bad. Pray that God should bless the work of your hand

Yet you want to EndSARS.

Are they not SARS as well?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by donPhill(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

i will advice you take the immigration job it could be a rare opportunity plus you could always go for your M.Sc when you've saved up enough...

I PMd you
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by seanwilliam(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I'm pretty sure that theguy go dey cry and wish never to have posted that right now.. oboy u formally hit the guy hard grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.