Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? (35442 Views)

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ozonechrome: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
I will appreciate your opinion, Palz

I'll advise you as I'd do my younger brother.

Get the hell away from Nigeria and watch your life reach it's full potential.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Dreyton36: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Corrupt criminal like. You no dey tire to collect bribe? You no want make this country better?

If u never collect money in any fraudulent way before then ur blokos no go ever produce again Amen
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by 1Dray(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
I'll rather work with the immigration than being paid 1million monthly abroad
If you know you know

Na them.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by officialfestus(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Some pikin can get luck for this life,but this one come choose to dey mumu, maybe na because them rush for school Nahim make am no dey streetwise...but all this pikin wey dey get luck,I dey personally dey call them lucky b@stard
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Dreyton36: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Corrupt criminal like. You no dey tire to collect bribe? You no want make this country better?

The criminal in you , that's the reason why you're thinking like a criminal
Must everybody be a thief life u ? Odoyo
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by biggie73(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Take the immigration offer, then have your visa readily available.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by MINORU: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,

Your children's future that's what you should be looking at now

One Nigeria is a failed and a hopeless country ...What will be the fate of your kids in the next forty years

You don't enjoy anything in Nigeria as it stands now
Nothing

You have gotten the Immigration job ,do you think your kids will have the same opportunity to get federal jobs when the time come ?

My advice is this, leave Nigeria and build a strong foundation for your unborn children

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Nobody said your parents shouldn't work hard too. Stop trying to paint his parents bad. Pray that God should bless the work of your hand
His parents worked hard to get their, kudos to them. but when they try to kolobi jobs meant for federal masses for themselves and their kids it is called nepotism, abi? Like I said the other day, in a society, loyalty to family is inversely proportional to national growth.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you have foresight, futuristic and want to secure life for your generation unborn please travel...

If you carry me join body sef, I go follow grin
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by daintyprincess(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:

wow
Lol. How have you been?
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

The criminal in you , that's the reason why you're thinking like a criminal
Must everybody be a thief life u ? Odoyo
Continue with your fraudulent lifestyle. Nemesis go catch up with you sooner than expected. If not that you want to continue with the nonsense those guys are doing at immigration you won't have advice the young man to take immigration job and forfeit immigrating overseas. OLE
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by illicit(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
daintyprincess:
Lol. How have you been?

hmmmm

I have been fine but I was worried about ....
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Brilli5gist: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
To be honest travel abroad. NIS salary is low same salary with civil defence ,prison , and fire service. Police , army, custom etc salary are higher than NIS then check it out if army , police ,custom are complaining of low salary what will be that of NIS. Since you are privilege and has option go for the best the higher one.

NIS should be the last option if you cant travel out .to have a job is good.

Am interested in the NIS if you have a slot

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by daintyprincess(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:

hmmmm

I have been fine but I was worried about ....
Worried about

I've been good, but only if op gives me his connection for the immigration job, then I'll be better wink
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by illicit(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
daintyprincess:

Worried about

I've been good, but only if op gives me his connection for the immigration job, then I'll be better wink

it is well, things will get better

I missed u
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by frozen70(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

I will advise you with the following points

Take the immigration job because of job security

Forget about the entry point pay slip that's not the reason for getting a job but you create the passion and the pay will worth the job

As you gain a federal employment, you are entitled to leave, take the leave pass and go abroad and see what life is all about there, it will give you the first hand opportunity to see, experience and understand if the job there is better than the job at hand

It's a federal job and you are expected to work any where through out the federation

If you miss this job because you don't know the value, when you realise that you now want it, you may not get it again, such is enough to distabilze a man in future
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Brilli5gist: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
NIS is not FIRS, CBN ,SEC, NDIC, NNPC, so better travel go do better thing abroad
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ArticleBeast: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

His parents worked hard to get their, kudos to them. but when they try to kolobi jobs meant for federal masses for themselves and their kids it is called nepotism, abi? Like I said the other day, in a society, loyalty to family is inversely proportional to national growth.
Isn't their children part of the masses? So, if you are the NNPC Gmd, you won't fix him in a position? Let's stop the pretence, we know it is family first before any national growth.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ArticleBeast: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Finchmgh:

A petty thief like yourself is claiming to be working hard.

You will die in jail.
You can take that to the bank.
grin angry grin Continue searching you will see where your mother aborted for me. Even the idiot that accused me fasely has apologized but I left it for frustrated idiots like you to commit suicide. The father got the job and gave to his son. Kill yourself bad belle.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by happyjaja: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
You can take the immigration job. If you have a strong connect, you can make moves to be posted abroad to work (foreign posting).
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by blaze83(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
*Hello Palz,

I will appreciate your opinion, Palz*

Go abroad and get your MSc bro, and link me to the Immigration job...God bless you.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by flexeedot(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Follow your mind. God will lead you through...
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Dreyton36: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Continue with your fraudulent lifestyle. Nemesis go catch up with you sooner than expected. If not that you want to continue with the nonsense those guys are doing at immigration you won't have advice the young man to take immigration job and forfeit immigrating overseas. OLE

Mumu
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
my brother please travle ASAP because as am writing this to u before 2023 Nigeria will be no more Biafra will go (with their oil) Oduduwa will leave (with their Lagos) while Abokies go stay for their 4king Nigeria with( their grandnuts, tomatoes, onions and bombs)

thank you!

haters oya over to u now ;
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by bignero: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

You have plenty of years ahead...

Take the job...
Research on masters you want to do and thr best schools, best nation etc...

Work for some years.. With the masters in view, while saving money for the school and better life abroad.... With good planning 5 years saving should set you up well..

But most importantly you have plenty time
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Anabelle85: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
The majority of people who do not know their way to Nigerian airport will be clamoring abroad. I am sure your parents understand this too. It is not always more green at the other side. Pls if the NIS job is sure then grab it urgently. The highest most people achieve abroad is to buy a house made or wood and you pay for the rest of your life. Let's not talk about the emotional and psychology trauma abroad.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Felixnyle: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

Please travel abroad and thank me later
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by samwillyco1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
I'm pretty sure that theguy go dey cry and wish never to have posted that right now.. oboy u formally hit the guy hard grin

Why supporting evil, these are people that have put this country in this kind mess, the job that should have been given to other people for the past few years are kept for someone that was in school till now, that is why you would see someone that ought to have retired for past ten years, will still be in service just to keep that vacant post for his/her children, while some more qualified people will be roaming in the street searching for job that one person is hiding.

Infact there are more corrupt than politicians and they are called CIVILIANS SARS worst than the POLICE SARS.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by BigDawsNet: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
ehix89:
Bros head different, but I no fit advise person stay for this country, especially a young and promising young man at that

I won't either and never advice anyone to stay
But if you have a career Fg job at hand its good to stay In your country and serve

Just imagine a senior immigration officer applying for 1st world country visa and you think he won't be respected...

He can always fly outside the country for visit or for short course...
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mulero23: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
I would advise you to take the immigration job. Getting things figured out in abroad it's not an easy task my dear. Even the almighty America where Nigerians do think is a paradise, things are still not easy as an immigrant. You would be left with menials jobs that abroad citizens would likely not take until you fix your immigration status in the abroad. You would still want to gather some amount of money while still acquiring work experience at the immigration job. I would always advise anyone to japa only if there is no good options for the individual in Nigeria. I was shocked when an American assistant professor was sacked in the USA, so nothing is certain anywhere without a serious atrocity just for frivolous reasons; like he was not part of the cabal that own the department! Abroad is not a bed of rose that is while you see many of our politician or wealthy children's coming back to stay in the country after studying abroad. Staying for Abroad is for the hustlers. Then after hustle, many of the wealth-fricked comeback home to showoff their hard-earn hustle which I don't really believe, just a fake life. Besides, you can work awhile, get a temporary VISA and take a tour to the the country you are aspiring, to see things yourself before relocating permanently. Nothing is Free anywhere!
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by pes2019: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
You needed advice right?

Off all the advice given already hope you are still confused.

There are places to seek advice bro/sis.

Help me confirm sth from mumcy/daddy, if the NIS is this year recruitment, can you confirm likely or estimated date of shortlisting.

I believe Nigeria will be better
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by LydayBobo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

Please go abroad.. Your parent and even your children will thank you for live. Please don't be confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.