Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? (35469 Views)

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
abumeinben:

Travelling is to leave the country. Immigration job is to immigrate to another country. So samasame!
[/s]
You need to start taking your English classes more seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Omezif(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wow. You are lucky.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Nobody said your parents shouldn't work hard too. Stop trying to paint his parents bad. Pray that God should bless the work of your hand
Oga pls remove hard work.
Nothing like that pay well in Nigeria.
Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ehix89(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
I will appreciate your opinion, Palz
Travel out o, Naija na country wey your neighbour fit kidnap you, collect ransom, still shoot you, sake of say you dey work for Immigration. Young man use your brain and secure your life and that of your unborn kids. Naija wahala too plenty

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by BBQZ: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Straight to d abroad !!!
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Go for the immigration job, the pay is moderate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ArticleBeast: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Yet you want to EndSARS.

Are they not SARS as well?
It is very easy to critize people and things from outside until you get in. The father worked hard to get the connection to help his son and family. I bet you will do the same if you are in the same position. Instead of criticizing him, why don't you all work hard and get people in high places to help you.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Jotrade: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please travel abroad oo, me i left my INEC job 2017 and relocate to Canada big difference oo

4 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
How can you be asking this kind of question

Only zombies ask question like this na.

If you have the opportunity to leave this useless country don't think twice

Moved asap

But you are stuck in the country.

God knows where you are useful.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ArticleBeast: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Finchmgh:

Shot up your dirty mouth.
What do you mean by working hard?
Do you think those that are poor or less connected are lazy?

If that is what you think or believe, then you are the biggest idiot on planet Earth
I am not the source of your frustration. Biko if life don tire you, rope is now 500 a yard. Hang yourself
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Erimmy2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:

Do you have any idea for the Level 8 B.Sc holder Salary, Please
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by GavelSlam: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

It is very easy to critize people and things from outside until you get in. The father worked hard to get the connection to help his son and family. I bet you will do the same if you are in the same position. Instead of criticizing him, why don't you all work hard and get people in high places to help you.

So connections are about working hard?

Those that are academically sound yet having humble parents are not hard workers.

Some of you evidently lack proper reasoning ability.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ArticleBeast: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

Oga pls remove hard work.
Nothing like that pay well in Nigeria.
Pls.
Well, in naija the term work hard does not mean physical work. Just the same way when you ask a rich man the source of his wealth he will say na God. Whereas he doesn't even know God. Work hard in naija is hustle

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by olas24u(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
You can have that job and still relocate ,but the salary goes to the boss and they mark you present

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ArticleBeast: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

So connections are about working hard?

Those that are academically sound yet having humble parents are not hard workers.

Some of you evidently lack proper reasoning ability.
I didn't cause your frustration biko. Last reply
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Erimmy2(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Not really stable though, but from 140k and above.

I sent you a pm Bro.
That's not true bro. It's 121k for level 8 step 1
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mollymotion(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:
Your own better you even get two options sef.

My advise is that you take one and give one to someone in need.
nice advice
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by tyup(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s] You need to start taking your English classes more seriously.
lol grin
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mubbyone(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
noble71:
shocked
OP be a real nigga like the guy above. One of the best jobs in Nigeria presently are EFCC, Custom and Immigration. Those guys make more money than some people in oil and gas.

Note: most of their deals are illegal.
. Hmm, who told you so
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by GavelSlam: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I didn't cause your frustration biko. Last reply

Shatap.

You are not even qualified to be my chauffeur.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Mypeople2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
See,travel to abroad, send your father some dollars and then ask your father to repeat what he said again concerning the immigration service .

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Finchmgh: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I am not the source of your frustration. Biko if life don tire you, rope is now 500 a yard. Hang yourself

You are really a beast.
Thank your star that nairaland is a faceless forum.

I would have track your sorry ass down and use your empty skull to drink palm wine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by BigDawsNet: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
tyup:

is there a reason why you excluded military? Even as a graduate

My choice bro..

I Love the military but I don't think I can handle it..
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by tnerro1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bros run and don’t look back biko
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Zino1011(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Nobody said your parents shouldn't work hard too. Stop trying to paint his parents bad. Pray that God should bless the work of your hand
No mind am.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by cooooooks(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
1. This is the time when you have to take responsibility for your life. Obviously take advice from your parents but the buck stops with you.

2. Abroad, depending on the country, puts your destiny in your hands.

3. Nigeria immigration career progression will be heavily dependent on bosses and politics.

4. I would take the abroad option, especially to a country that can grant me permanent residence or citizenship within 3 - 5 years.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Originalsly: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ok.... your wish is to relocate abroad. To which country? Have you done research? Or is it once you are abroad you'll find your way? Look before you leap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Harrykn: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
I wish I was in your shoes then I'll take em off and move aboard cus Nigeria issa bitch
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:
Your own better you even get two options sef.

My advise is that you take one and give one to someone in need.

At night chai, this life non balance. Popsi don arrange job already at 20.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by cooooooks(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oh you need police report for the new country?

The police report will show your job.

olas24u:
You can have that job and still relocate ,but the salary goes to the boss and they mark you present
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Angelacruz: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,

guy travel...u will tank me later
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by mullerman: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wao...you are so lucky...wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.