Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? (35470 Views)

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by BigDawsNet: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
ehix89:
Baba you lie o, Immigration job na moi-moi job, I don see people leave better paying and more secured job jappa enter Canny, no deceive yourself, Naija don cast

Inside life... Canny don dey cast too

I know a Canadian citizen by birth that apply for work visa in the US.. He actually fake some docs... They caught him and gave him some bans... D guy dey weep for Port of entry... No forget say na Canadian born citizen...

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Antoeni(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Use your Brain
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Lastmankc(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
I will appreciate your opinion, Palz
Some people get luck ooo.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by AVISENNA: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Immigration that you will end up doing passport racket till you retire,don't short change yourself,go to where this are normal,you can still work for immigration abroad,leave Nigeria o.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by hakeem4(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Not really stable though, but from 140k and above.

I sent you a pm Bro.
this is not true
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Finchmgh: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I am not the source of your frustration. Biko if life don tire you, rope is now 500 a yard. Hang yourself

A petty thief like yourself is claiming to be working hard.

You will die in jail.
You can take that to the bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Jofilini: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bros, no even think am. If you have the option of traveling abroad to further your studies and settle, grab it with two hands. Immigration ko? You will come to your senses if you follow the immigration job, maybe it would have been too late.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by manbrain: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by pozehnani(f): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Take immigration job because of later years. Your gratuity and pension is certain.
Abroad, na work till you peme. You no work, you no chop and old age, I'm not so sure if there's anything for you to roll by. I stand to be corrected though but go for immigration and thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Nadio2019: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:
Hello Palz,
A.M, Am a little bit confused, i graduated at a tender age of 19 years, Currently Serving at 20years of age. But My wish all this while is to travel to Abroad to Further/Relocate, but my parents want me to take a Nigeria Immigration Job, But am a Confused,

I want you to advise me friends, Cause am so confused, Also what is the Salary scale. (Immigration) for a B.sc graduate,
I will appreciate your opinion, Palz
It’s like you are from Far north Nigeria where you can easily be enlisted into federal job like immigration services.

If you have long stay visa with working permit in a developed country, better go abroad.

Nigeria can’t last longer under the present political structure and governance system with constitution all created by northern military dictators.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by GavelSlam: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Finchmgh:

A petty thief like yourself is claiming to be working hard.

You will die in jail.
You can take that to the bank.

I even tracked the idiot on Facebook

Imagine the kind of person making noise on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Amanda4life: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Benwallt:
Traveling abroad won't make you comptroller general of immigration or give you life pension but it may give you quick money n makes you fine customer in the eyes of the men of the underworld or it may rubbish your entire career if the goals are not properly thought out. Stir your own sheep or ship

IN A STABLE COUNTRY OR VOLATILE COUNTRY.?
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Sarmiz24(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
My broda leave this hell hole called country, unless the job is a political job cuz na only politician dey enjoy for this country o anytin other than that my bro’s just leave this Hell oo no talk say I no warn u
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Wapchrist1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pls I need connection for Turkish student Visa ,pls if you know any genuine person that will process it for me link me up
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by henry978(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Take the immigration job, earn enough money then travel abroad
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
I'll rather work with the immigration than being paid 1million monthly abroad
If you know you know
Corrupt criminal like. You no dey tire to collect bribe? You no want make this country better?

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Amanda4life: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
MikeMicheal:
NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
STAY IN NIGERIA

VOLATILE AND UNSTABLE, LACK OF HEALTH CARE.

A COUNTRY WHERE IF THE BREADWINNER DIES , THE CHILDREN WILL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO EDUCATION UNLESS THEY HAVE MONEY FOR IT.

WHEN UR THINKING ABOUT AN OPTION , CONSIDER YOUR OFFSPRING ALSO.

DONT BE SELFISH
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Chris2863(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin
Charleys:
Your own better you even get two options sef.

My advise is that you take one and give one to someone in need.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Finchmgh: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

I even tracked the idiot on Facebook

Imagine the kind of person making noise on Nairaland.

Please I need his Facebook profile details.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by GavelSlam: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Finchmgh:

Please I need his Facebook profile details.

See the name above my previous comment.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by illicit(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Benwallt(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Amanda4life:

IN A STABLE COUNTRY OR VOLATILE COUNTRY.?

volatile for the jobless and ppl that depends on the govt for crumbs. If your link to that job is sure, in the next ten years your friends that travelled abroad would wanna kill you to have it. If your way out is sure to you can as well take off

1 Like

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Finchmgh: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

See the name above my previous comment.
Ok thanks
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by meetme01: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
You're still kinda young.

Take the immigration job, after few years, you will be able to decide which is better and by then, you would have learnt alot considering your job.

Don't rush. Abroad is not painted with gold or diamond. Good and trustworthy leadership and trust is what they enjoy.

Calm down for 5yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by Princedapace(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gush, see how people are begging here!

It is such a shame!

Jobs like this shouldnt be based on connection. It is our tax used to pay these people. It should be open to all and not based on slots!

No wonder the country is so backward and someone even justified it!

I fear who no fear the black race! grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ozonechrome: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
amliftedhigher:
People like the op will be envious of immigration controllers but alas he doesn't want to work towards that rank. I bet you no Nigerian will go to the USA or Canada if you give them job as an immigration controller

You need to dream bigger than your current situation.

That role may not earn up to 200k monthly.

I earned far more than that but still migrated. Some of my friends here were earning between 1m and 1.5M monthly in Nigeria and still migrated.

Was it worth it damn yes.

Open your mind. The world has a lot to offer. Don't limit yourself. You can be as big as your dreams why not dream very big?? And it's free to dream smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by shollyshine(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm inside life
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by BigDick70inch(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheezybobby:

Ve seen it bruh. I messaged u back bruh

Bro..
Biko..mesef Nah ex corper Oo..

Mesef dey look for job biko!!
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by guru90: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Look at this yeye person with yeye option.
U ar 100% lucky to have beta rich parents....

I am speechless because many people outside there are looking for this kinda opportunity.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by abumeinben(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
You need to start taking your English classes more seriously.

tongue

Gimme class fee
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by ehix89(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Inside life... Canny don dey cast too

I know a Canadian citizen by birth that apply for work visa in the US.. He actually fake some docs... They caught him and gave him some bans... D guy dey weep for Port of entry... No forget say na Canadian born citizen...
Bros head different, but I no fit advise person stay for this country, especially a young and promising young man at that
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? by guru90: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:
Your own better you even get two options sef.

My advise is that you take one and give one to someone in need.

Hahahaahaha.

abi.... .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.