Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (52136 Views)

Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Chijeep(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Then you have to join PDP and work under Jonathan for a decade to be that jobless and very wealthy

Do you make sense with your comment?
~Ask yourself na
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by omoiyalayi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmmmm

Reno and Buratai I think I'm confused here

My people I abeg like for Reno share for Buratai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Mars16(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Forget sentiment even Buratai and Buhari know say Buratai go beat am. However, Reno still they claim say in go beat am. Make we set karate or boxing competition for them and see who wins.

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by pipnator00(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Former Presidential aid Reno Omokri has challenged General Buratai to a one-on-one deadly fight to avenge the death of unarmed protestors killed.

Reno Omokri reacting to the denial of the army of killing unarmed peaceful protestors challenged the General to a fight without weapons.

According to him, he wants God to use him to avenge the death of the slaughtered unarmed peaceful protestors at Lekki tollgate two weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19

Reno..There is a difference between Pen warfare and Physical combat warfare.
You fight with Pen he fights the actual physical fight.
Don't let that your new Teakwando coach deceive you.
You only start training the last 3 weeks while Burutai has been on training for a life time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Hedonisco: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
General indeed. I laugh. These fat fools corrupted by the billions they are amassing for themselves... Hedonistic twerps who spend every spare moment of their time frolicking with their numerous concubines, wining and dining, and generally 'chopping life'. When last did he undergo gruelling training or exercise? He probably even has high blood pressure and diabetes plus enlarged prostrate. Useless man.

Reno go deflate that him big belle with just one punch. It would be murder, and it wouldn't take up to 10 minutes.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by TecM0: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chijeep:

Do you make sense with your comment?
~Ask yourself na

Only a dunce or an imbeciless qoute and comment on a comment that doesn't make sense to him or her

Reasonable people with proper home training look on make their own comments and pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Samchi4christ(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Put your bet Reno win on TKO!!!!! grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=95574438][/quote]

This isn't a joke my man. It was a lady that caused the fight that year in Kuramo Beach and the soldier was alone. I beat him, he ran and left his belt on the floor.

Guy, no think am o, I did boxing for years o.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Omezif(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Espensive joke from reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=95574438][/quote]

This isn't a joke my man. It was a lady that caused the fight that year in Kuramo Beach and the soldier was alone. I beat him, he ran and left his belt on the floor.

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by bizhop01: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria soldier too dey get power civilian
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Lanpe: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let 4gt abt if buratai good or not
Buratai go beat u hands down
This Reno is a clown
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by GistFullGround: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by siraj1402(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pastor is high on weed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nyoyokoone: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
My own is just put me and buhari daughter in one room..

grin
My wish too grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by loffers(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
tomdon:

Against who and why. Do you know the level of fitness of the person

Which fitness?
Can't you see the chest of Buratai ?
Buratai will do 100 push ups, i doubt if Reno can last 20.
Buratai is not performing as expected , but for Reno to be calling him out for a fight is both laughable and childish

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Flier: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kzinne:
Reno is an idiot. Imagine what a so-called Pastor is dreaming to do. Most of these guys are scammers
He is using that Sharibu to sell book and get donations from international organizations.He is a pure scammer
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by sam1919: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ozuor! Whona when be youth never still know whona self. What does Reno stand to gain! The guy is well to do, na poor man like whona go still Dey suffer for one place for east
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer of Ibo land

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
# i stand with reno man to man no riffles
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Danny50: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that Reno wants to be David of our time.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Always82: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
those guys without gun na nonsece.l beat one tyre one day for maiduguri inside baga market.people no even try to separate us.becouse of the after mart.na police them call for me with am.and na five hundred naira l use treat am for chemist.for me RENO win both half.and under 4.5

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by dododawa1: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
NONSENSE talk, fight with a major general

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by loffers(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
desgiezd:
By the time the battle is over, it's Reno's bones that will be packaged to his family.

Behaving childishly, mtcheeeeew!

Not just bones, but broken bones.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by dmitroika(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aboki99:
That's how coward behave before they meet eyeball to eyeball with their object of hate. Reno that looks like a lanky Kenyan lady wants to pick a fight with an army General of the Buratai make. Some people know how to brag. Reno build your womanish physique first b4 day dreaming of engaging an army general in a combat. Anybody with the slightest of knowledge of what it takes to be an army general knows your only displaying your tomfoolery publically .

He's not a general, but a lieutenant general. Either way he go definitely kill Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Salsaa: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer of Ibo land

must you mention Igbo land in whatever you say"ahonja"
Meanwhile this stuff happened in Osun State

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by emmadejust(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Looking at reno physique u can tell he is into training or one skilled sport to give him an edge if the fight truly come to be between him and gen burutai ...

He knows where he is coming from to be able to challenge the general for a physical fight without weapon one on one

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Loveurneighbour: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Childish statement by Reno

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by IAMPEDRO: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Former Presidential aid Reno Omokri has challenged General Buratai to a one-on-one deadly fight to avenge the death of unarmed protestors killed.

Reno Omokri reacting to the denial of the army of killing unarmed peaceful protestors challenged the General to a fight without weapons.

According to him, he wants God to use him to avenge the death of the slaughtered unarmed peaceful protestors at Lekki tollgate two weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19
Mere looking at your physic, burutai will beat you blue black. Sir, please I have loved you and would like continue reading your tweet especially those ones that address boyfriends and girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by maxzzo1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anything wey give reno mind i support am.....
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Queseda: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one will soon enter market if care is not taken
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Era of David and Goliath has gone for good Reno allowed is emotion to override his thinking.buratai would have commit murder now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.