Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (52147 Views)

Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Hezmatosky: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Weapon or no weapon he will beat u embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ehinmowo: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop posting nonsense.

You are child. You know nothing.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Keep Quiet Jare! I beat the hell out of one some years ago when Kuramo Beach was still functioning.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by TecM0: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

He may sound stupid, but you should stop writing NONSENSE

Reno is NOT a wanted man.

He has an open case since the Dasuki trial it's all over the internet
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Sarmiz24(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even though Buratai is a nincompoop

This Reno is petty

Man to man Buratai will beat Reno handicap 2 he won't even get a draw
Keep capping naxo dem take beat one soldier for my hood, no be everybody be coward and weakling like u nah reason am
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by greenskittles: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Them go beat this one o. A lot of these loud mouths on social media are the reason why I quit most sites. I only still use Nairaland for buying things I need. Tell me, how does bragging about being able to fight a combat personnel do anything remotely positive for the struggle. These "activists", Reno, Sega Mega Chicken, and co are only out for fame/attention, and if you give them what they desire, you take focus away from the real struggle.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by bassman007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buratai to win - 1.06 odds
Reno to win - 50.00 odds
Make I go place bet on Reno to win. Reno is trained in martial arts so he get small hope

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by jagorinho: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
oba68351:
Buratai to win both half.
lol, on betking, Buratai to score 3 goals ( punches) consecutively ( yes)
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by James4bright(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kzinne:
Reno is an idiot. Imagine what a so-called Pastor is dreaming to do. Most of these guys are scammers

Shut up. David served God and still killed Goliath.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by BigBashiru: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Former Presidential aid Reno Omokri has challenged General Buratai to a one-on-one deadly fight to avenge the death of unarmed protestors killed.

Reno Omokri reacting to the denial of the army of killing unarmed peaceful protestors challenged the General to a fight without weapons.

According to him, he wants God to use him to avenge the death of the slaughtered unarmed peaceful protestors at Lekki tollgate two weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19

Nigerians make joke out of everything.. ...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by jagorinho: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
oba68351:
Buratai to win both half.
lol, on betking, Buratai to score 3 goals ( punches) consecutively ( yes)
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by tankoagaie: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
No wonder your name is mockery
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by omenka(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.
Exudes not exumes.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.
Biden once challenged Trump to a one on one physical combat. Read in between the lines, it goes beyond what you think
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by davillian(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
So what upper advantage are you talking about ?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
In a bet of this nature, the odds for a Reno straight win would be like 100. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Omoslim26: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mehn its disgusting to see a man talk too much
dis Reno should take a pill chil overdo no good
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by lathrowinger: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Full time draw
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by KosiGee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even though Buratai is a nincompoop

This Reno is petty

Man to man Buratai will beat Reno handicap 2 he won't even get a draw

Buratai wouldn’t defeat him in a physical duel.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Someone calling for a cage fight without a ref. A soldier is always a soldier though I once witnessed a fight between a guy and an army officer some years back, the guy told the army man that on one-on-one basis, he would beat the army man to stupor of which the army on uniform accepted the challenge. The civilian guy really got the army man beaten like a child. Omokri could be right as he trust himself. I just hope spectators will be there to enjoy the wrestling match abi Na boxing bout

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by desgiezd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
By the time the battle is over, it's Reno's bones that will be packaged to his family.

Behaving childishly, mtcheeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by smogjoe(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kzinne:
Reno is an idiot. Imagine what a so-called Pastor is dreaming to do. Most of these guys are scammers

Like you just said my thoughts. Those fools called media influencers are the one causing these confusions. Imagine the kind of perception this tweet has birthed in the mind of some gullible Nigerians..
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yimu na person wey keep snake as pet you wan fight..wey dey dance with python and smile with crocodiles. Anyway I fit be the fight promoter.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by tomdon(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:

Against who and why. Do you know the level of fitness of the person
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by PS712: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno can't stand Tukur Buratai in physical combat.
BTW, God knows everything and everyone, whoever is culpable in bloodshed God knows exactly how to handle such.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
saraki2019:
Truely, we have to regulate social media.
Zombie spotted
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Shakaranews20: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hahaha...Reno na clown O

Meanwhile, See the moment Nnamdi Kalu "proofs" to Dele Momodu that the man in Aso Rock isn't the real Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4oMo2mGQE

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by loffers(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
saraki2019:
Truely, we have to regulate social media.

So that people like Reno will stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Just like you beat up your dad?

You're a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.