Stats: 3,166,860 members, 7,866,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Shape Of My Butt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shape Of My Butt (29248 Views)

My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? / My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
bobokeshington:

SORRY I CAN'T FVCK YOUR SMELLY PUSSY EVEN IF IT'S FREE... BUT I'D REFER YOU TO MY DOG,,, BITCH!!

OOOH , UR MOM =BITCH, UR DAD =BULL, YOU = PUPPY.

WOOOW CONGRATS FOR SAYING THAT LOUD.

I'M SORRY, I SEE MEN REJECTED YOUR BITCH ASS SLOT MOM BECAUSE OF HER ODOUR HYDROGEN SULFIDE FOWL SMELL.... CUZ THEY DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG. WELL YOU CAN STICK YOUR CONTAMINATED STEROIDS PRICK IN THE ASS OF BITVH ASS PROSTITUTE YOU CALLED YOUR MOM.

PUSSY NEGRO
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
so you're Indian
be more happy ( coming out of Asia or other race )
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

are you Indian or Nigerian
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Do you even understand race by color
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

what did blacks do to u? Huh.

were u maltreated by someone?
raped?
enslaved?
or u are jxt deranged?

somehow i feel u say all of dz 4 cheap clout.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
skin color is not the same thing as race
so what else?
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
I said more happier coming from another race.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by bobokeshington: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

OOOH , UR MOM =BITCH, UR DAD =BULL, YOU = PUPPY.

WOOOW CONGRATS FOR SAYING THAT LOUD.

I'M SORRY, I SEE MEN REJECTED YOUR BITCH ASS SLOT MOM BECAUSE OF HER ODOUR HYDROGEN SULFIDE FOWL SMELL.... CUZ THEY DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG. WELL YOU CAN STICK YOUR CONTAMINATED STEROIDS PRICK IN THE ASS OF BITVH ASS PROSTITUTE YOU CALLED YOUR MOM.

PUSSY NEGRO

LOLS... FOR YOU HAVE FOOLISHLY TYPED ALL THESE NONSENSE, IT ONLY SHOWS THAT INCEST RUNS DEEP IN YOUR FAMILY AND LINEAGE... YOU ARE JUST TELLING THE WORLD HOW YOUR BROTHER DID TWOSOME WITH YOU AND THE WHOORE YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER... YOUR FAMILY, YOUR LINEAGE & YOUR GENERATION FROM THE VERY FIRST TO THE LAST IS CURSED...
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
bobokeshington:

LOLS... FOR YOU HAVE FOOLISHLY TYPED ALL THESE NONSENSE, IT ONLY SHOWS THAT INCEST RUNS DEEP IN YOUR FAMILY AND LINEAGE... YOU ARE JUST TELLING THE WORLD HOW YOUR BROTHER DID TWOSOME WITH YOU AND THE LovePeddler YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER... YOUR FAMILY, YOUR LINEAGE & YOUR GENERATION FROM THE VERY FIRST TO THE LAST IS CURSED...

YEEEEESH, NO NEED TO STRESS MYSELF OUT.

I NEVER KNEW YOUR GENERATIONAL LINEAGE ARE THE PRODUCT OF INCEST SEX...UNTIL YOU BOLDLY WROTE IT OUT.

CONGRATS, YOU CAN ALSO MARRY UR SIS AS YOU WIFE..... SINCE THE INBREEDING ACTIVITIES WAS FOUND BY THE FIRST FOUNDER OF YOUR GENERATIONS

GOOD LUCK.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Silentgroper(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dz girl definitely has some mental issue.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
help me out here, if someone says their brown doesn't it mean that you're Indian
Black- Africans or African Americans
Yellow- Asian
White- white
Tanned- Mexican or Hawaiian
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
coming from a professional psychiatrist
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lass lass fati don over smoke or she hit her head on her house's jacuzzi,,,,,,,,

You better know what you will be saying in public forum,,you dey do as if you don leave niger,,nobe black you be ,,,grin

You sabi any airport,,,,grin

We have a very long way to go in life,,,

All this online kaku gives you nothing offline,,,,,,

You're living in a glass house and you're throwing stone,,,,

You're a black but you're abusing black,,,,

We black people are the main reason for bad treatment we get sometimes,,,,,,

The sayings dat black brain is black goes directly sometimes,,,,,,

Fati man up,,, ,✊

Fati we gather dey ✅✌️❤️❤️
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
she said she's brown but refuses to answer the question, she insults black and says she brown I'm not talking about skin tone cause if you're skin tone is brown and a Nigerian you're dark skinned.....is she Indian or Nigerian..... if she's Indian it understandable and she won't be on this thread, so she's obviously Nigerian if she's insulting blacks she included
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:
coming from a professional psychiatrist
who are you referring to
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Lass lass fati don over smoke or she hit her head on her house's jacuzzi,,,,,,,,

You better know what you will be saying in public forum,,you dey do as if you don leave niger,,nobe black you be ,,,grin

You sabi any airport,,,,grin

We have a very long way to go in life,,,

All this online kaku gives you nothing offline,,,,,,

You're living in a glass house and you're throwing stone,,,,

We black people are the main reason for bad treatment we get sometimes,,,,,,

Fati man up,,, ,✊

she obviously hasn't left Nigeria before
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

WE BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MAIN REASON FOR BAD TREATMENT WE GET SOMETIMES,,,,,,

Fati man up,,, ,✊

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, THAT'S WHY THE BLACK ARE TREATED LIKE DEAD BABA BOOOLA HUGE DUMP.

Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Silentgroper(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'm too lazy to squat. grin grin

Strong bawo?You want me to look misshapen so you can cheat abi? angry

I eat moderately
LOL. U mxt squat o, what's ur favourite drink ?. I'll get u a truck load of it to keep u going.grin

u knw i love big things. U definitely wont look miss-shaped to me. Ok i'll let it be reduced to d size of nicki minaj's grin

So it's hereditary or jxt hw u turned out to be.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
she obviously hasn't left Nigeria before

Aswear because if she don chop life outside she won't be obsessed about other race,,,

She just wanna be forming kaku,,

All the thing she said isn't necessary at all,,, you dat you're a Nigerian,, you're saying shit as if you be an Americana,,,

Girls like her if she be white she will definitely be among the racist,,,,,, she dey do like kid aswear,,,,

She's not even proud of being black,, you wey yaa picture dey everywhere you wan dey do as if you're a white or latin,, tueh,,,,,wink
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, THAT'S WHY THE BLACK ARE TREATED LIKE DEAD BABA BOOOLA HUGE DUMP.

Ano say nah Colorado or rezla you smoke tonight,,,,,,

Me self wey be yaa boss never do like this nah,,,,,grin
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Aswear because if she don chop life outside she won't be obsessed about other race,,,

All the thing she said isn't necessary at all,,, you dat you're a Nigerian,, you're saying shit as if you be an Americana,,,

Girls like her if she be white she will definitely be among the racist,,,,,, she dey do like kid aswear,,,,

She's not even proud of being black,, you wey yaa picture dey everywhere you wan dey do as if you're a white or latin,, tueh,,,,,wink

BLACK ARE USELESS ESPECIALLY NIGERIA, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE AMONG THE RACE.... THAT'S WHY I HATE IT.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Silentgroper(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
help me out here, if someone says their brown doesn't it mean that you're Indian
Black- Africans or African Americans
Yellow- Asian
White- white
Tanned- Mexican or Hawaiian
i wouldnt blame her. She grew up in d north. She wouldnt understand hw these things work.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

if she was white she won't be racist, she'd be smart enough to know that also it's the internet, when a local person sees something on the interwebs they try their best to be like that, she probably made one white friend on Facebook and she's trying to be woke, if it's a male he's likely after your nudes or tryna make fun of you, female she's tryna Make fun of you
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Ano say nah Colorado or rezla you smoke tonight,,,,,,
Me self wey be yaa boss never do like this nah,,,,,grin
it is just a warm-up... to wap out some shitzs...
if school start no time for this.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

BLACK ARE USELESS ESPECIALLY NIGERIA, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE AMONG THE RACE.... THAT'S WHY I HATE IT.

Stop saying all dis things aswear if you dey my hay the niggas go open tap beside yaa stomach,,,.

Black are useless just imagine what you wrote,,,,,,,

You be green or yellow,,,,?

If this is what our forefathers have in mind shey you think say you go experience something call life,,,

Learn to appreciate where you belong to and bring the best out of yourself ,,
Black is beautiful and sexy,, learn to praise what you have so dat others can praise it also,,,,,,,

,,,wink
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ayyy metalgear11 is viewing this topic, I love you fam
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
if she was white she won't be racist, she'd be smart enough to know that also it's the internet, when a local person sees something on the interwebs they try their best to be like that, she probably made one white friend on Facebook and she's trying to be woke, if it's a male he's likely after your nudes or tryna make fun of you, female she's tryna Make fun of you

note : am not active on facebook.

2. I delete the people on my friends list

3. I delete friends request

4. I hardly chat.

5. when my active status is on green, know that I'm on my fb page.

so ur statement is pointless.. because there's no proved of what you are typing about me.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Stop saying all dis things aswear if you dey my hay the niggas go open tap beside yaa stomach,,,.

If this is what our forefathers have in mind shey you think say you go experience something call life,,,

Black is beautiful and sexy,, learn to praise what you have so dat others can praise it also,,,,,,,

,,,wink
your wasting your to time, it's takes most people like this at least a month to realize their stupidity
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Silentgroper(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
she said she's brown but refuses to answer the question, she insults black and says she brown I'm not talking about skin tone cause if you're skin tone is brown and a Nigerian you're dark skinned.....is she Indian or Nigerian..... if she's Indian it understandable and she won't be on this thread, so she's obviously Nigerian if she's insulting blacks she included
You're right. Browns are used in referring to middle easterners too. U better don't stress, she is ignorant nd saying all dz 4 cheap clout.
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

it is just a warm-up... to wap out some shitzs...

if school start no time for this.

Nah okay, oo,,,,

Sha don't over smoke,,,

Please don't let alhaja or alhaji catch you oo,, or else you go read yasin 50 times with suratul bakror 20 times,,,,grin
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by fati2001(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

,,,wink

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL EXCLUDING NIGERIA

WHY THEY WANNA BUTCHER MY TOMMY?

THE FACT I'M SAYING. (NO O FENCE)
Re: The Shape Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

note : am not active on facebook.

2. I delete the people on my friends list

3. I delete friends request

4. I hardly chat.

5. when my active status is on green, know that I'm on my fb page.

so ur statement is pointless.. because there's no proved of what you are typing about me.
you really don't understand anything I'm saying, � you literally changed the point of view, this are the reasons I hate Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status