Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (68060 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by edoairways: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
They only arrest them when they are caught on social media otherwise nothing will happen

The hypocrisy of our leaders and military is high to the heavens
Exactly! That is why the evil act keep reoccurring

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by postmann: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
How Nigeria got riddled with animals in uniform is still a great mystery.

Taking them to the barracks for discipline is barely enough. There should be an investigation into what kind of training in terms of relating with civilians these soldiers are given. A mental and psychological examination by an independent agency should be standard in determining who is given a uniform and gun in this country.

The population of armed mad men in uniforms in this country is alarming.

These bunch of low IQ-ed idiots seem to go about with the belief that the average civilian is sports for them.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
falcon01:
Nigeria don dey work

Bro na lie. This one na selective justice. E get certain people wey e go happen to and nobody go chuk mouth
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by ZUBY77(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
If you believe this crap, then you are a massive fool. This is just to quench public reactions.

Which cell is he being locked? When is he going to be charged?
Are we going to see it?

Pigs

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by litaninja(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
How do we verify this?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by harmony75: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
good this is so embarrassing because you're a soldier you treat people like animals.. things are getting better �
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by drololaaof: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
# END NA ARMY brutality will be worst than that of the #ensarsthat gun they are holding will be useless when the time comes
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Mrpojj(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Oyo State Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development Seun Fakorede says the soldiers who were caught on camera flogging a woman for what they termed ‘indecent dressing’ in the state have been arrested, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fakorede stated this in a Twitter thread on Monday.

The soldiers were deployed in the streets of Beere in Ibadan, Oyo State to curb the #EndSARS protest.

Tweeting about their arrest, the commissioner wrote:

https://twitter.com/TheSeunFakorede/status/1323179255417757697?s=19

In the video, some of the soldiers were seen mocking the woman by chanting ‘End SARS’.

The soldiers also reportedly shaved the hair of a young man with a a pair of scissors after flogging him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875POoCY3e8

The way I avoid these security men, so that we don't cross paths
Because I know wetin I fit tolerate and wetin I no fit
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by codedphyness(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
na only civilian bdy dem dey get pawa

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by SAMBARRY: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
obasi101:
SARS, SWAT AND ARMY all join together... They are terrorists... All!!! They terrorise and frustrate d lives of Innocent and harmless ppl. angry

Btw: if u watched d video.. after d video of d gal dat was flogged... D dude who got his hairs shaved.. his Yoruba is really something else... Hahhahahah... My chest abeg, Yoruba ppl,una four much abeg ...oloun! grin grin
seems the shameless soildiers have not learnt anything from the sars protest
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Minjim: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
So now, we should all carry on like that didn't happen or what?
I mean a human being was dehumanized by officers who have no biz being in public maintaining order in the first place. Don't we have Civil Defense and Police?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
codedphyness:
na only civilian bdy dem dey get pawa
if this one dey flog stranger over indecent dressing,e mean say e wife don enter gawu cheesy

I won't be surprised if it's a Muslim because those groups have a thing for violence lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Danielmegg(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Throw his godamnn asss inside dungeon Alot of no good sons of bitches out there in the Nigerian army Na unarmed civilians body una for dey show muscle
Boko boys go dey use una count scores
Aswearz

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Way to go; soldiers aren't God
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lies upon lies

Proof?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by SAMBARRY: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
obasi101:
SARS, SWAT AND ARMY all join together... They are terrorists... All!!! They terrorise and frustrate d lives of Innocent and harmless ppl. angry

Btw: if u watched d video.. after d video of d gal dat was flogged... D dude who got his hairs shaved.. his Yoruba is really something else... Hahhahahah... My chest abeg, Yoruba ppl,una four much abeg ...oloun! grin grin
wonfe gbowo barbar lowomi grin grin grin

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hope say no be audio arrest.......

Up till now, Army no gree tok which soldiers go do de work for Lekki.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by DragonFire433: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
obasi101:

Na dem dem.

All these useless fellows all join to suffer Nigerian people

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by 7victor(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Oyo State Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development Seun Fakorede says the soldiers who were caught on camera flogging a woman for what they termed ‘indecent dressing’ in the state have been arrested, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fakorede stated this in a Twitter thread on Monday.

The soldiers were deployed in the streets of Beere in Ibadan, Oyo State to curb the #EndSARS protest.

Tweeting about their arrest, the commissioner wrote:

https://twitter.com/TheSeunFakorede/status/1323179255417757697?s=19

In the video, some of the soldiers were seen mocking the woman by chanting ‘End SARS’.

The soldiers also reportedly shaved the hair of a young man with a a pair of scissors after flogging him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875POoCY3e8

After the "audio" arrest,what do they do to those arrested soldiers?have they ever been prosecuted?
Only soldiers that speak the truth in videos are court martialed.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by ivieeseosa: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Not enough. He should be charged to court for dehumanisation and be made to pay compensation of not less than N100m.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Kudejo: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
They should behead him in front of his parents
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
GSM always taking the lead.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by laborious(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am mot surprised, because that is the normal behaviour of an average nigerian soldier, dem no even get shame, na their mate perform rescue mission silently, neutralizing a bunch of kidnappers, there own no pass make dem dey oppress bloody civilians as we are normally called, i remember my university days a couple of years ago wey one of them make me do frog jump like say tomorrow no dey, after the whole shii d idiot said he had to punish me because i was gallivanting up amd down with my babe while him dey inside sun,Dey do check point..i tak my body, mind nd and soul tale swear for am each day as i pass through pains in my lap...
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Very Good development
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by RaptorX: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Audio arrest.

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Kudejo: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
They only arrest them when they are caught on social media otherwise nothing will happen

The hypocrisy of our leaders and military is high to the heavens

I have a question, If they are not caught on social media how will you or anyone know what the soilders/police have done?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by nsilordgmail(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
If u think that boko haram cum soldier have been arrested then u have to think again! Audio arrest...audio government
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
falcon01:
Nigeria don dey work

Na the power of social media you dey see so.

No wonder that professor wey Dey UK talk say the in the world today, the mobile phone in your hand is much more powerful than a gun.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Fash20: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Audio arrest
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by leo22(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
'Arresting' them isn't enough, what happens to compensating the victim?

Where are the activists lawyers when you need them?

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate