Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (68064 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by fineboynl(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2020
it looks like the army is fast replacing the sars.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by jeiz333: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
#EndSARS is working.
People are being gradually held responsible for their actions
The protest was a success
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by streetpaddy(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2020
What is wrong with what he did, indecent dressing is not good, he teaching the citizens to be civilized .

What is wrong with that, at least he did not extort money from them, like those money-blood-sucking police
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Torie8(f): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2020
What is indecent about her dressing?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by gbese: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmmmm, what a wonderful world.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by maste: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2020
What are they still doing in the army? Anyway the lady and the young man should sue the Nigerian Army and the chief of Army Staff for damages. Free legal services will be made available. If the soldiers want to promote anarchy they cannot survive a war against Nigerians.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by SexytorresE(f): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2020
So soldiers have taken over Sars? Was here time I watch such video I get depressed cry what is wrong with Nigeria? With all this rubbish they still backward and lagging behind . The earlier we discover this aren’t part of Nigeria problem the better for us. I wish them boko haram as their end . Foolish people
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by wirinet(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
streetpaddy:
What is wrong with what he did, indecent dressing is not good, he teaching the citizens to be civilized .

What is wrong with that, at least he did not extort money from them, like those money-blood-sucking police
What indecent dressing? Are we living in an Islamic Republic? So indecent dressing is now a crime that the punishment is flogging? Maybe to you adultery should be punished by death by stoning?

I am honestly ashamed of archaic beasts I have to share the same country with.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by wirinet(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2020
maste:
What are they still doing in the army? Anyway the lady and the young man should sue the Nigerian Army and the chief of Army Staff for damages. Free legal services will be made available. If the soldiers want to promote anarchy they cannot survive a war against Nigerians.

That's the fact. The military cannot survive an all out war with Nigerians. They arrogantly feel that because they wield AK47s, they can abuse and harass Nigerians as they please. That's why they go to great lengths to make sure guns are not allowed by civilians. Even at that, there are over 200,000,000 of us, there are less than 60,000 of them. They don't have enough bullets to kill all Nigerians.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by planetx: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2020
streetpaddy:

Another idiot spotted
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by BigBashiru: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2020
deliveryboy:
Why don’t male victims get such swift judgements. If a man is beaten/flogged or harassed no one does anything about it.

Becos men have what is called toxic masculinity... it's men's nature to kill themselves - something feminists have opposed for centuries......
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by tyup(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2020
stanluiz:
Mumu. The force your people to lie down in mud poto poto water in osun last week. What did you people do about it ?

Atleast those guys were not killed and the soldiers were arrested and would probably be court Marshalled.

But let's take a review of the ones that happened to Igbos, not only were you guys allowed to have a field day in the mud but wasted like a non entity and can I burst ur bubbles?? Those soldiers are still walking free while ur soldiers down North east are daily becoming a grilled suya for Boko Haram daily grin and lemme not even talk bout Oyigbo's own now

Next time always use sense Bfr quoting me
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by tyup(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2020
muller101:
when things happen elsewhere and you think it can't get to you in a poorly managed country you are only deceiving yourself.

It can't get to me that I'm sure cuz you need to come see a Better force/civilian relationship in Sokoto cool
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by wolebanks(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2020
"....they will be dealt with accordingly", this deal doesn't seem to serve as deterrent as such misdemeanor continues.

Suggestion: since what they did was public, can we start to make such dealings public as well?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by wolebanks(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Indecent dressing is a for of dehumanisation since we are not animals. But have we defined what constitutes indecent dressing?

Also they barbed people's hairs and althought not captured in the video, they were accused of extortion.
streetpaddy:

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2020
The modafokas should be sent straight to the sambisa forest to go and face boko haram

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2020
streetpaddy:

my friend will you keep kwayet. What right has he got to do what he did to the lady? Is that the reason he was sent to that place? It is people like you that made Nigeria to be a lawless country. Rubbish!
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by awoluyi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
A lawless man enforcing law!
How did this soldier determine what is indecent dressing?
Who gave him the power to punish anybody who dresses indecently?
Nigeria is gradually becoming a jungle where everyone is a law to himself.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by banio: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
sammysmiles:
Before tomorrow now dem go Don release am...

That is the truth, he would be released without even a warning. Left to me, let the husband or boyfriend of the girl whip the soldier. That will be the best. All these arrest na audio

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial