Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (68061 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by oluwaseyi0: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kudejo:

I have a question, If they are not caught on social media how will you or anyone know what the soilders/police have done?

People witness and make report but those reports are dismissed and even the reporter punished

Only social media report is taken serious, anything not on social media is considered never to have happened no matter how heinous it's
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Kudejo: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

People witness and make report but those reports are dismissed and even the reporter punished

Only social media report is taken serious, anything not on social media is considered never to have happened no matter how heinous it's

Maybe that is how things were done before but now there are panels set up to address police brutality in almost every state
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by andyanders: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Go to the US, you cannot find soldiers on the street. Here in Nigeria, no time you will not see Nigerian soldiers drinking ogogoro, smoking weeds and smelling alcohol, misbehaving on the street while armed, flexing muscles on an armed civilians. Arresting and flogging unarmed woman and shaving the hair of an armed youth. That is just their work. Tell me any war Nigerian army has fought, yet, year in year out, they keep recruiting new ones who will now drink daily until he retires.

Send them to medugiri, they will start crying and wewee for their pant.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Kingspin(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
falcon01:
Nigeria don dey work
You are dreaming
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by menix(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gullible Nigerians!!

Una see the arrested soldiers

#Audioarrest
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by COdeGenesis: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mk them send am go north east
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by chatinent: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by muller101(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
tyup:
When I saw the Video I knew the Day wouldn't end without them getting arrested or court Marshalled.

Meanwhile; No Igbo, SS governors or Politicians and their Elite folks in General has come out openly to condemn the on going Dastardly military operations going on in their Region. I atimes wonder what typa leader those regions are Blessed with. Anyways thank God I'm not from there sad
when things happen elsewhere and you think it can't get to you in a poorly managed country you are only deceiving yourself.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by chriscrosss(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ogaa keep quite... All we here is arrested, are they thoroughly dealt with.. Are you gonna be there... Bleep u all joor...
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
He wanted to see some bounce nagrin
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
obasi101:
SARS, SWAT AND ARMY all join together... They are terrorists... All!!! They terrorise and frustrate d lives of Innocent and harmless ppl. angry

Btw: if u watched d video.. after d video of d gal dat was flogged... D dude who got his hairs shaved.. his Yoruba is really something else... Hahhahahah... My chest abeg, Yoruba ppl,una four much abeg ...oloun! grin grin

Ibadan dialect....very interesting to listen to

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by babtoundey(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Those guys should be publicly executed. Flogging a woman for dressing indecently. Is that why the idiots are on the street? If he knows he has passion for entrenching sanity he should beg to be deployed to Sambisa forest where sanity and decorum are a luxuries.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by stanluiz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
tyup:
When I saw the Video I knew the Day wouldn't end without them getting arrested or court Marshalled.

Meanwhile; No Igbo, SS governors or Politicians and their Elite folks in General has come out openly to condemn the on going Dastardly military operations going on in their Region. I atimes wonder what typa leader those regions are Blessed with. Anyways thank God I'm not from there sad
Mumu. The force your people to lie down in mud poto poto water in osun last week. What did you people do about it ?

Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by banmee(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
amiibaby:
Deal with the idio...t very well. Up next will be #ENDArmybrutality

Personally I see nothing wrong with what the soldier did. Are these not the same Nigerians who will gladly convict a suspect without due process and set him/her on fire in the streets? Click on any thread where a "robber" is lynched and witness how nairalanders applaud the act. So, it is logical that one would assume that if they are ok with jungle justice, then they should be ok with this form of jungle justice by the police/army.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by SATANNIST: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
audio arest. wey am
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by solmak: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
All this army, is that what they send them to do. Zoo republic
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Emeka71(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
sammysmiles:
Before tomorrow now dem go Don release am...
I don't really think they detained him, soldiers don't have the desire to detàin people.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by ransomed: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Damage control, end of story.
Wickedness is indoctrinated in them to be unleashed on what Soldiers called "bloody civilians".
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Deemayor: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Army dey beat woman?
Wetin dey happen for Nigeria self?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by RaptorX: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2020
I seriously hate this bastard soldiers. May BH finish all of you animals.God punish all of you motherfuckers, I have a mother and sisters and this is how some idiot because he is wearing a smelly khaki will treat them?
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by freemi(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2020
hehe after watchn d video i was waitn for ths news. Good one
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by BoraWizzle(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Some soldiers and law enforcement officers in Nigeria are just bleeped up in the head! Power intoxication, Why would you treat a fellow Humans like this
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Ayatullah(m): 3:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Yankee101:
Even animals are treated better than this in some countries

YES, because some animals behave better than some people in this country.

#When a Nigerian lady wears what should be an underwear and parade the streets with coloured hair like a bird trying to imitate the YANKEES who have lost their senses she deserves some whipping.

#When a Nigerian youth wears irritating devilish dreadlocks he deserves emergency hair cut with broken bottles and not a scissors.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by butterfly777(m): 3:50am On Nov 03, 2020
This is not convincing.
The commandant SAID they were arrested.

No evidence of their arrest. No prove of their arrest.

And you want people to believe.

Me, I don't believe oo. We know how our military men cover up their offenders.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Dunskibaba: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2020
I seriously doubt this statement by the commissioner
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by stayclearofme: 3:58am On Nov 03, 2020
sammysmiles:
Before tomorrow now dem go Don release am...
If at all he was actually arrested, liars.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:30am On Nov 03, 2020
idiot solider man...make Boko Haram show .him go run bastard harassing civilians
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Splintinterior: 4:33am On Nov 03, 2020
falcon01:
Nigeria don dey work
they should show us the arrested soldier before I go believe anything that was said concerning the arrest. For now , all na audio track dey play
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by bigcasava1(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2020
What is this one now! Nigeria soilder is a disgrace
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by sizweba101: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Bastard country
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by planetx: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Ayatullah:

YES, because some animals behave better than some people in this country.

#When a Nigerian lady wears what should be an underwear and parade the streets with coloured hair like a bird trying to imitate the YANKEES who have lost their senses she deserves some whipping.

#When a Nigerian youth wears irritating devilish dreadlocks he deserves emergency hair cut with broken bottles and not a scissors.
You have been noticed, now get lost.
Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by Coldsteel(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2020
When I said Yorubas are wiser,I got some backlash.
See the trend?
The Fulanis attacked their land...they came up with Amotekun...
The Police shot at protesters at Lekki...and the global impact is still felt till this day..
The Military harrassed some in Oyo ... and they are been dealt with...
These feats haven't been replicated in other regions...
No regional security outfit in either the SS or SE or MB despite the onslaught of the herdsmen.
The military been dehumanizing the Rivers Obigbo people even as we speak..A man was almost killed today 'cos of mistaken identity. Imagine the fate of their young girls.
Why can't the same media coverage go along with this event?
Must it happen to Lagos or some Yoruba states before it gets viral..
The celebrities have also lost their voice..

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial