Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) (4550 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / This Man Is The Worst Simp I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life!!! WTF??? [photos] / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2021
That first photo really got to me though, like that thott actually felt she should be serviced free of charge simply because she's a "Girl" Like seriously, what level of shiit has simps put the rest of us into? angry

Men should learn to treat these biittches like random nobodys and then continue from there, all of this started when simps would want to give preferencial treatments to women simply because she has a vagiinaa! Like WTF!

How special is that hole in between your legs? How special are you because you have bigger growths on your chest? You deserve the world at the detriments of men simply because you are a woman and you actually have to guts to say it outloud to my face?!
I swear i could slap a biittch on the spot if she said this shiit to me face to face but the annoying thing is that i still don't have those moral strengths to go physical on anybody not to talk of women! I hate the fact that i still have that "Good Guy" shiit in me because what the freaking fvvck is this

Still Typing...

5 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2021
All of this shiit just shows how much work we the redpillers need to do because if things continue like this, humanity could be damned as we know it!
How can a man, a full grown man, a gender product responsible for the survival of the planet bring himself so low to be trampled upon, controled and even puppeted by a woman because of the exact same thing he could get anywhere else angry Its really demeaning if you ask me! Like how sweet did you imagine her pvvssy to make you believe you could only get such satisfaction from her? MEN THINK!!

No woman, i repeat, NO WOMAN is entitled to anything you have to offer simply because she is female, your mother and sisters inclusive, this is not related to the vile relationship i have with my mother, but before you let that money go, make sure you are not giving it to her simply because she's demanding for it! Be it your mother, sister or any random biittch! Be Wise!!

Men, Pls Anticipate 1st Of November With Me, I'm Dropping SOMETHING BIG!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by fourboys: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
fourboys:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What part of what you have read here is funny brother
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Never bring yourself so low for a woman, no matter what!

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Never bring yourself so low for a woman, no matter what!
You deserve better as a man.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
No matter how many redpilled posts i don read i still fall sheepishly anytime i encounter that gender....
I guess am beyond redemption

4 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Whazar(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2021
mad man
keep giving them beeches tough time

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Starz825(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:
No matter how many redpilled posts i don read i still fall sheepishly anytime i encounter that gender....
grin...
You simp tire be that

5 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Demigod22: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
These girls make it hard for guys to respect them. Just with 2k see the way Yahoo boys are uselessing people's girlfriend in school. A girl who was visiting because I go naughty with her got angry and left my house yesterday because I had sex with her which she doesn't want. Initially I wanted to apologise, but a redpiller in my brother's house smiled and told me to wait and see how she will be coming for more soon. I pity who carry relationship for head.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Starz825:

grin...
You simp tire be that
Bros you no go understand, after all the initial gra gra once i don come one on one with them, you know the rest na
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:
No, you are not beyond redemption, you just don't want to be redeemed, you need experience.

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Whazar:
mad man keep giving them beeches tough time
grin grin
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Demigod22:
These girls make it hard for guys to respect them. Just with 2k see the way Yahoo boys are uselessing people's girlfriend in school. A girl who was visiting because I go naughty with her got angry and left my house yesterday because I had sex with her which she doesn't want. Initially I wanted to apologise, but a redpiller in my brother's house smiled and told me to wait and see how she will be coming for more soon. I pity who carry relationship for head.
Women are simply not worth it!
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

Bros you no go understand, after all the initial gra gra once i don come one on one with them, you know the rest na
TheGidRedpiller:
No, you are not beyond redemption, you just don't want to be redeemed, you need experience.
Drsnives:

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by care4you: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
pls don't blame us (female). after all the only punishment the so called lame God gave us is to have sex and give birth!

go and study our so called unholy book in the book of Genesis, when God wanted to punish Eve for enjoying the fruit of civilization.

let me stop here! I don't want to go dip!

**##
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=TheGidRedpiller post=106697489][/quote]
Have had about 2 nasty experiences nau
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

Have had about 2 nasty experiences nau
Pls share with us brother.We are here to help eachother.

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Gadafii: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
the weyrey said ''i am a girl, i am not permitted to give anyone my pics, but i am sending it to you, isnt that enough'' grin

these girls are moving mad now,lmao

a friend i accord a senior brotherly love and respect to linked me to the younger sister of his girl last two weekend, they was at a spot drinking and eating pepper soup, when i arrived there/

i noticed the girl immediate, cos damn she got mad ass, but me sef no loose guard..i dey hot for my own side too, i am almost 6ft tall, i be AA, i get NIN and i have taken my two shots of the vaccine, ur papa do am if he easy naau. cheesy

naso i bounce go one side dey observe everywhere, bros hala me cut me sign say make i approach the girl, i been no get her for mind, but i say make i try..she wasnt very forth coming, i kiuku carry loud come so i began to burn my grass small small.

egbon had to literarly playfully drag the girl to me, she became a bit relaxed now and and friendly, we danced and gisted a bit, she can twerk storm ahhhhh.

chooi, doggi.e crept into my head instant, by now my meat is rock hard, but i no send cheesy cheesy

when we was thru and heading back home around to 10, about 7 of us, the place is trekable sha..she was whining and saying she feels like eating something and dont know what to eat, maybe she felt i will come to save a damsel in distress, naso i give her small distance first cheesy

eventually we all parted ways., i had collected her numbers but i didnt call her until this past weekend, ''how are you'' when i asked her, she replied ''i dont even know, i am very hungry sef, i dont have money to eat..'' ahhhh, this one na weyrey

i replied ''eiyaah, this SAPA no nice to anybody oo''..she abruptly asked me to call her back that she wants to do something. i havent called her till today, when next i call her, na hook up package i go put her

13 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

You are damaged beyond repair.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Gadafii: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
care4you:
pls don't blame us (female). after all the only punishment the so called lame God gave us is to have sex and give birth!

go and study our so called unholy book in the book of Genesis, when God wanted to punish Eve for enjoying the fruit of civilization.

let me stop here! I don't want to go dip!

**##
that same GOD created ALkija, Oprah winfrey, michele Obama, Okonjo iweala, Farida waziri and hosts of other important woemn that have made their tribes and countries proud...guess what..they have all given birth

but you, A LAME AND LAZY young lady wants to relaxx and be taken care of just because u have toto

a woman of substance will be respected and kings will fall to have her, but a girl who think her powre is her pussy, that pussy go suffer

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Easy bro grin
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gadafii:
that same GOD created ALkija, Oprah winfrey, michele Obama, Okonjo iweala, Farida waziri and hosts of other important woemn that have made their tribes and countries proud...guess what..they have all given birth

but you, A LAME AND LAZY young lady wants to relaxx and be taken care of just because u have toto

a woman of substance will be respected and kings will fall to have her, but a girl who think her powre is her pussy, that pussy go suffer
Biittches be dumb asf!

4 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Justbehave(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good job bro
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Am not damaged.. just can't hurt humans esp females
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:
Good job bro
I recognise your moniker, but where?
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

Am not damaged.. just can't hurt humans esp females
I understand your situation bro, thats why i said, you need a very thorough experience!
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I recognise your moniker, but where?
I dey with you full time since the days of ubunja.Simps and sissies must be delivered. Shalom.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:
I dey with you full time since the days of ubunja.Simps and sissies must be delivered. Shalom.
SHALOM!
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I understand your situation bro, thats why i said, you need a very thorough experience!
The ones have experienced are enough abeg, i no want any one biko.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

The ones have experienced are enough abeg, i no want any one biko.
You will get to understand me as time goes on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kind Of Lady That Makes Married Nigerian Men Forget Their Wives! / Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated By Tall Guys? / My Village Chief Told Me I Look Like Chris Brown(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.