Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? (5938 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2011
Okay, I will not tell them you broke. I will use disadvantaged instead.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by chic2pimp(m): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2011
I have quite a few conditions If I am to be brutally honest. Certainly don't want any riff raff in my life.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2011
As soon as her Nyansh becomes flat, I send her parking!
then you will look for the one that has new engine?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Orton10(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

for example, as Mrs.Chima Nyansh now gone flat,   I send her parking!!! angry
Lmfao.
Has there ever been any of such likes. . . tongue shocked
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by dbigrod(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2011
If she torment my life with her nagging,then i`ll kick her out of ma house.i hate nagging more than i hate death.
If she is dirty,i`ll simply avoid her and treat her just like a second man in the house.
If she cheats on moi then she needs to go live with the m0r0n.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by 190: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2011
you always say that big rod but all your women always end up cheating on you
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by SALady(f): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2011
^^^^hahaha! really??
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by dbigrod(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2011
@190,

u are a big monkey.how did u know that all  my women cheat on me? mumu,comot for my front jor.i am not as silly as u are.u cant even keep a gf aside your e-girlfriends mzdarkgal and omolola.these two have evn dumped your lazy arse. lazy monkey

sa lady darling,
do u actually believe that monkey?

Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by nvo5(f): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2011
well if I'm man, only when
she points a gun at me.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by 190: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2011
This Big rod is pathetic

and your comments made left me on the ground

Look @ him smiling with 2 ashawo's and feeling funky!

SA Lady if you want the best for your future stay 1,00000 miles from this big rod

all he know in that groundnut brain of his is sex, sex and more sex he has never had any thing 2 offer

Look @ him,cant u see him beaming with smiles cos that nite he's go 2 women 2 grace his bed!!

Ugly murafucka!! grin grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by dbigrod(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2011
190:

This Big rod is pathetic

and your comments made left me on the ground

Look @ him smiling with 2 ashawo's and feeling funky!

SA Lady if you want the best for your future stay 1,00000 miles from this big rod

all he know in that groundnut brain of his is sex, sex and more sex he has never had any thing 2 offer

Look @ him,cant u see him beaming with smiles cos that nite he's go 2 women 2 grace his bed!![size=13pt]

Ugly
murafucka!! grin grin [/size]

[size11pt]me ugly? ok i accept. monkey
[/size]
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by turboman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
if she likes, she should be the most beautiful, best cook, tidy type, and committed to me alone, No room for 'thief thief' woman in my life. grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by FabulousE1: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
Well,from my own opinion: After so much efforts to make her Happy,and contented,even inevent of all ODDS or incompatibility, i can Call it QUITS with that Relationship. If its my fault, i would try to change. Likewise Her.

FRIENDSHIP IS WAY-DIFFERENT FROM WHEN U RE READY TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH SOMEONE.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by 190: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
d bigrod:

[size11pt]me ugly? ok i accept. monkey
[/size]

thank you!! grin  grin

yeye man!! angry angry
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by SALady(f): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
d bigrod:

@190,

u are a big monkey.how did u know that all  my women cheat on me? mumu,comot for my front jor.i am not as silly as u are.u cant even keep a gf aside your e-girlfriends mzdarkgal and omolola.these two have evn dumped your lazy arse. lazy monkey

sa lady darling,
do u actually believe that monkey?

Never, that's why I asked, stuff like that dont happen to you. We all know 190 has been dumped a few times in here.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by NeroPapas(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
I'll leave her ass on the following:

1. Infidelity

2. Laziness (It brings about dirtiness, idleness dirtiness and so on)

3. Waka Waka. (looking for what is not lost)
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Shinatu: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
''JUO, I don't care if she has a local government area of kids for me, if she sleeps with any other man she's gone.

As for the poor hygiene, I'll gladly avoid her like a plague. Sue me.

U marry wife U no go enjoy am? ''

Wow! like buying a car? Thank God a bride price is only a symbolic token where I come from, so no man will
see me as an acquired property that has to be thouroughly enjoyed!
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by omo9ja1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
If she dont want me then I will not force her to stay,

if she cheat then its over between us

chikena!
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by dbigrod(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
SA Lady:

Never, that's why I asked, stuff like that dont happen to you. We all know 190 has been dumped a few times in here.

thanks sweetheart. kiss kiss kiss
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by 190: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
SA Lady:

Ignorance is bliss undecided
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
Wow! like buying a car? Thank God a bride price is only a symbolic token where I come from, so no man will
see me as an acquired property that has to be thouroughly enjoyed!
WHICH PART OF THE COUNTRY ARE U FROM?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MzGreat(f): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
NeroPapas:

I'll leave her backside on the following:

1. Infidelity

grin grin grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by 190: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2011
NeroPapas:

I'll leave her backside on the following:

1. Infidelity

PMSL grin grin grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MzGreat(f): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
my friend told me the only reason why he would leave a woman is if she is addicted to drugs, so infidelity does not matter? na wa
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Cogent: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
Is it not ironic that men who are the gurus and masters of cheating are the ones talking about dumping women because of unfaithfulness?
@Mspotato and chima,
No be small thing o! To find a mature man these days is not easy.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MzGreat(f): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
Cogent:

Is it not ironic that men who are the gurus and masters of cheating are the ones talking about dumping women because of unfaithfulness?
@Mspotato and chima,
No be small thing o! To find a mature man these days is not easy.

e nor easy o, some of them their brain is that of Pentium 2
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by biola44: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
infidelity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by tosinaded(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
told mine it was over, afteri found out she had another guy, even before i askd her out! y3 to yr4. . dats 2years of unfaithfulness!
Girls are deceptive sha, na wetin dem wan make u know, na em u go know!
twas hard to say goodbye, but i had to
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2011

Pentium 2 , LOL
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by bizmogul(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
Infidelity, untidyness, rudeness and some other negativ xteristics. Now it depends on the parties what they like or do not like
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by chic2pimp(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
Cogent:

Who give's a rat's arse? It's their choice, deal with it.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by dazzle37(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
MzGreat:

And some don't even have brains, not to talk of the luxury of a pentium 2 brain
they don't even deserve the credit you are giving them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men / Relationship And Sex / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.