Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? (5978 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Ranoscky(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
Infidelity.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by ogbori(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
Is it not ironic that men who are the gurus and masters of cheating are the ones talking about dumping women because of unfaithfulness?
@Mspotato and chima,
No be small thing o! To find a mature man these days is not easy.

Right, we can conclude; the matured men are the ones who tolerate INFIDELITY, WAKA WAKA, DIRTY HABBIT , NAGGING . . . . in their women.
I guess the ladies just need little submisiveness to allow for a change when the immature men complain about this stuffs ,
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by AmosAlbert(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
immediately i get another bitch its over
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by njide7: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2011
Unfaithfulness, Nagging, stealing does it for most men.

Quote by Mrs Chima I got a feeling a fool with manliness going to say "She laughed at a dude that made a sexy comment to her and I beat her up because I am a Yaba Left patient".

Mrs Eve/Mrs Chima are you not supposed to be an African American? How come you know what a yaba left patient connote?
What with the constant "Mrs" title in all your usernames. Which AA will ever conceive of flaunting the fact that she is a Mrs? It sounds like a behaviour of a Naija lady with a certain complex that makes her flaunt her marital status to all and sundry. Just wondering whether we are mistaken you for somebody else sweetie pie grin kiss cool wink grin sad shocked grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by denony(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2011
when the appetite to disappears grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Moralistli(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2011
Many us men can manage series of untoward behaviours, characters and misconducts, but only few people can barely manage or tolerate infidelity in any union.

Anyway, i can't tolerate or accomodate unfaithfulness at any point in time, while insincerity and untidiness can be slightly managed.

Though we only know what they (women) want us to know as someone has rightly said up there, But gud a thing, the ones u don't know abt never troubled ur mind.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2011
Anyway, i can't tolerate or accomodate unfaithfulness at any point in time, while insincerity and untidiness can be slightly managed.
good comment
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Moralistli(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2011
Still 1dering why OP' has come up with this Thread, Guess u 're still enjoying ur reltnship, Don't quit oooooh grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Nwamama1: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
I hate a Nagging wife.

if her naggings continue then SHE IS PARKING OUT OF MY HOUSE. CAPITAL FULL STOP
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by GOZILLA(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
If she smokes igbo!
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Freesia(f): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hmmmmm??
I wonder why many men are complaining about nagging??
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by 190: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
GOZILLA:

If she smokes igbo!

[size=18pt]GBAM!! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Goldieluks: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
GOZILLA:

If she smokes igbo!

Lmao. grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by friendl: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
cheating
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by mrperfect(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Whe she says goodmorning after bye bye.
or smoke wewe
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Osgilliat(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
only when she try to kill me.nothing can make me chase her away but that.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by birdman(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2011
if she smells grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by gentlevick: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2011
Its over before we begin if and only if she is unfaithful and unmannered (period)
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Osocan(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2011
Nwamama1:

I hate a Nagging wife.

if her naggings continue then SHE IS PARKING OUT OF MY HOUSE. CAPITAL FULL STOP
mrperfect:

Whe she says goodmorning after bye bye.
or smoke wewe
Moralistli:

Many us men can manage series of untoward behaviours, characters and misconducts, but only few people can barely manage or tolerate infidelity in any union.

Though we only know what they (women) want us to know as someone has rightly said up there, But gud a thing, the ones u don't know abt never troubled your mind.
tosinaded@:

told mine it was over, afteri found out she had another guy, even before i askd her out! y3 to yr4. . dats 2years of unfaithfulness!
Girls are deceptive sha, na wetin dem wan make u know, na em u go know!
twas hard to say goodbye, but i had to
If dey talk too much eh
She no go last at all!
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2011
If i dont love her anymore.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
if she doesn't care about me,i ll leave her for good. thats what i just did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / 18+ Pic. Woman Riding Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.