Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) (60089 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Here's the thing. My claims are still guesses. Not calling out anything as some fact here grin

I'm sure you know there is a chance he can lift her and build still plays a role. Relax, it's not that deep.

Guesses based on looks. U say u guessed yet u are still saying this: "I'm sure you know there is a chance he can lift her and build still plays a role".

That's a good guess

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
kraakra kiikiiki Koko kakriko Koo, I laff in Chinese
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jessepaid:
At least they will have something to laugh about when they get old....trust me this marriage go last pass aboki perfume.

Get old? For where? The life expectancy of e average Nigerian man is 48. By the time this slim guys starts paying school fees and madam take over the reigns of the house, na so so high BP for the guy.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Excessive?! grin okay then

SirMichael1:
Like your eyes has a way of seeing things different, way smaller than the norm. That lady is excessive.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat joint...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

11. Frozen food business

12. Viewing center / game center / Naija bet ....as long as the unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 25%, people that are not productive will always loiter around such places. It's not rocket science.

Reach me for your digital courses in Copywriting, Facebook marketing, ethical hacking, email marketing, affiliate marketing and free ebooks too.

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
A full bag of rice is 50kg right?!

Many women weigh under 70kg. This woman in the video, I'm not sure.

Like i said, lifting is not just about how much is being weighed but sometimes about how well it is being distributed. Didn't say it would be easy!

lexy2014:

Great. Yet d average African female weighs almost twice d weight of a bag of rice or cement. Lifting a woman should be a piece of cake then
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by kayo80(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Didn't he practice in the other room before trying this in public grin ...Maybe he used to carry her before, but marriage planning wahala has made him lose weight..
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Theboss100(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:
An edge we the slim ones has over the plus sized ladies grin grin grin

They can even lift us with one hand and nothing will happen
Did we ask you
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
ZIINI:
Lefulefu is this me grin?
hahahaa this one na lepa if i wan compare am to the kine babes wey u dey racket grin

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na by force to carry her niii?

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Great. . Lifting a woman should be a piece of cake then
.it depends oo cheesy.hollywood always gives us this false assumption that its easy to lift a woman cos most times in their movies wen they want to portray a love scene which involve lifting they always use a petite lady cheesy.it will be easy to lift a petite lady but for a lady that might be too chubby it might be a lil heavy.Again there some petite chubby ladies who are very light but she has height with her chubbiness then she might come off as very heavy.but if the guy is regular weight lifter lifting someone like eniola badmus will be a piece of cake cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
A full bag of rice is 50kg right?!

Many women weigh under 70kg. This woman in the video, I'm not sure.

Like i said, lifting is not just about how much is being weighed but sometimes about how well it is being distributed. Didn't say it would be easy!

i havent seen a lady that weighs above 70kg except if she is very fat.I had this chubby friend then when she took her weight she was 62 kg.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
kayo80:
Didn't he practice in the other room before trying this in public grin ...Maybe he used to carry her before, but marriage planning wahala has made him lose weight..
abegi d guy lazy cheesy.no be im mates dey lift women wey dey in the size of eniola badmus cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Softwhales(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:

b
Really.... figure
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
. This woman in the video, I'm not sure.

she looks like maybe 55kg
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Softwhales(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:

b
Really.... figure 1
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Funny thing about weight is that you can't always tell by sight grin

And a woman can be above 70kg and not be obese. Especially if she's tall. Body weight distributes differently.

Some folks can have moderate fat around and just have an outrageous amount in their stomach - that alone can influence their body weight.

lefulefu:
i havent seen a lady that weighs above 70kg except if she is very fat.I had this chubby friend then when she took her weight she was 62 kg.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:

chai u go dey weightless like feather oo cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by fof1: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nazgul:
You never even start work you don de fall...so how does he intend to satisfy her in the oza room undecided

Is Satisfaction in Size? Pls leave d Guy alone.He has been Doing it b4 Now...
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Who send am work? kiss undecided undecided
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Funny thing about weight is that you can't always tell by sight grin

And a woman can be above 70kg and not be obese. Especially if she's tall. Body weight distributes differently.

Some folks can have moderate fat around and just have an outrageous amount in their stomach - that alone can influence their body weight.

u mean to say a woman can average weigh just like a man cheesy
yea height too can also influence the weight.Thats why i said petite girls have an advantage when it comes to weight cheesy
have u noticed in movies in a love scene when it comes to lifting women they mostly prefer using petite girls for such scenes cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Godsonkemz:
The lady wasn't that big, rather the guy was obviously tired and exhausted.
she"s not that big .any energetic guy can lift her.as u said maybe the bros is exhausted or he is practically lazy cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yes! Not all women are under 70kg. Some are above and it can be reasonably healthy for them.

And about the movies, yes! Petite ladies make the lift so easy and perfect! grin

lefulefu:
u mean to say a woman can average weigh just like a man cheesy
yea height too can also influence the weight.Thats why i said petite girls have an advantage when it comes to weight cheesy
have u noticed in movies in a love scene when it comes to lifting women they mostly prefer using petite girls for such scenes cheesy?
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
The woman should be the one carrying him. What has happened to "what a man can do, a woman can do better"?

4 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! Not all women are under 70kg. Some are above and it can be reasonably healthy for them.

And about the movies, yes! Petite ladies make the lift so easy and perfect! grin

well as for the movies they always decieve us.u will see the rock lifting one smallish looking slim chick with one hand and we will be hailing him and call him strong man cheesy.The day they start using plus size women as lifting specimen in hollywood then i will take them serious cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Petite ladies make the lift so easy and perfect! grin

yes oo easy to lift,to turn at any angle cheesy
not that u go carry person in the name of love and the next morning all ur arms go dey pain u grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
fof1:

Is Satisfaction in Size? Pls leave d Guy alone.He has been Doing it b4 Now...
Nazgul made a good point o cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Lekanakeem: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
I don't see the medumedu happening that night due to the embarrassment.But to be sincerely speaking that's a sign that you can never handle or satisfy that woman either emotionally, physically, financially because at the end of the day, the man will fall just the same way he fell.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
They can use plus sized women and aid the lifting with ropes. Many movie scenes use thin strings strapped to actors to get that easy elevation

lefulefu:
well as for the movies they always decieve us.u will see the rock lifting one smallish looking slim chick with one hand and we will be hailing him and call him strong man cheesy.The day they start using plus size women as lifting specimen in hollywood then i will take them serious cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by golddare: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
ettaetta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjLuqa646Pg

A hilarious and unfortunate incident occurred in a church where a groom tried carrying his bride to the altar with the intention of making his wedding ceremony a memorable one but it ended in a funny way as they both ended up on the ground.

If you are right handed just ensure it's your left hand that is holding her tigh or legs while the woman will support you with her hand around your neck. Dont let anxiety make you forget your rehearsal otherwise you will see yourself for ground.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
They can use plus sized women and aid the lifting with ropes. Many movie scenes use thin strings strapped to actors to get that easy elevation

hahahahaa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / How Far Can She Push You? / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.