Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) (60047 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Adedotguy: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lefulefu is this me grin?
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
That's not true.
Pure comedy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by egeoffery: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
I like them style.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well he's taller and his build looks athletic. Except his dressing is just creating an illusion, i think he is strong enough to lift her.

Again, technique matters too grin

I think his left foot was on a part of her gown while he was carrying her and that may have caused him to loose his footing a bit.

lexy2014:

Looks strong? What does that even mean?
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
4ckyou:

He step on her dress, he fell on purpose cause if he didn't fall the lady dress will pull, watch it again

I don't notice dat bro,, but i will rewatch,,,,,,,

But he didn't fall intentionally,,,,,

,,,, Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
He need some milk
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by AududuNine11: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
4ckyou:

He step on her dress, he fell on purpose cause if he didn't fall the lady dress will pull, watch it again

E be like say na you be the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
afraid first catch u abi?

I did series of exercise oo, practice with her separately, I told her on point of lifting her that she should free herself and again she should use her legs to circle around my waist for support once I lift her.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by johhbekeboh09: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Watched the video, the lady is not that big. Even surprised, her husband couldn't carry her.

These things are best rehearsed grin

Maybe groom don sha shepe or smoke ciga before that moment
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
You no do rehearsal for house before you go church abi? You go dey do pass yourself
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by charlibo1: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Peperipe peperipepe, no go dey do pass urself grin
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by vincentus16: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
the man didn't balance well. from the pix, he lifted the girl in a sit on the air position. so he's likely to fall because of the weight.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Starzo: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
so u cheated abi?...you're a Yahoo boy!
Tonymegabush1:

I did series of exercise oo, practice with her separately, I told her on point of lifting her that she should free herself and again she should use her legs to circle around my waist for support once I lift her.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by angelfallz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
You no do rehearsal for house before you go church abi? You go dey do pass yourself
i swear!!
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Well he's taller and his build looks athletic. Except his dressing is just creating an illusion, i think he is strong enough to lift her.

Again, technique matters too grin

I think his left foot was on a part of her gown while he was carrying her and that may have caused him to loose his footing a bit.

U "think he is strong enough to lift her". Be like say u study liftology.
Looks no be power Oga. It's not looks that enables u carry 50kg bag of rice or bag of cement without assist. people that do such heavy lifting everyday receive assists how much more a person who isn't used to it
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by angelfallz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
That year for my Mr macho contest they paired me with a +sized lady and am to lift this lady up well Las Las I shame my enemies but it wasn't easy.

Lol.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pearly255:
Lobatan

Oga be ready o I’m thick... Bros start gyming o
U No Thick Jorrrr!
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pearly255:
Lobatan

Oga be ready o I’m thick... Bros start gyming o
U No Thick Jorrrr!
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
so u cheated abi?...you're a Yahoo boy!

Have you lifted a lady that weighs 80-90kg?

In life you got to apply all sort of strategy to win the race and as you are doing it never expose the other person to risk.....
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm guessing you didn't read where i mentioned technique and just jumped to your keypad.

lexy2014:

Looks no be power Oga. It's not looks that enables u carry 50kg bag of rice or bag of cement without assist. people that do such heavy lifting everyday receive assists how much more a person who isn't used to it
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Craaaa:
Reminds me when I was serving in kwale. I had a crush on my colleague then in the school I was teaching, she was also a Corp member and very chubby but her ass was damn BIG. I expressed my feelings and she also felt same way but nothing happened because she was the mamo of the nccf lodge until the send off from the school. We had a little get together with teachers and students and we took pictures. So She whispered in my ears that she would spend the night with me on one condition that I should carry her and snap. Damnnn. Me wey konji Don wire for her matter. As I try carry am, omo I fell and broke my waist. It was so embarrassing and shameful that day but last last she showed me love that night.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Nairaland, you guys are the best!!! Love y'all
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
And lifting a woman is not the same as lifting bags of rice or cement.

The human body distributes weight better.

lexy2014:

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm guessing you didn't read where i mentioned technique and just jumped to your keypad.

That's why I said u studied liftology since u no that there's technique in lifting a woman. Ur mentioning "technique" doesn't validate ur claim that d man should be able to carry d woman just because "he looks strong" or because u "think he is strong enough to lift her".
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:
An edge we the slim ones has over the plus sized ladies grin grin grin

They can even lift us with one hand and nothing will happen
Amen to that!!

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nazgul: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
4ckyou:

I don't have mb to watch it again embarassed
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by emoney09: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Really
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here's the thing. My claims are still guesses. Not calling out anything as some fact here grin

I'm sure you know there is a chance he can lift her and build still plays a role. Relax, it's not that deep.

lexy2014:

That's why I said u studied liftology since u no that there's technique in lifting a woman. Ur mentioning "technique" doesn't validate ur claim that d man should be able to carry d woman just because "he looks strong" or because u "think he is strong enough to lift her".
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 4tomandchi: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
I sorry for men who always want to impress women falling to your death is what awaits. Love na by force!
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
And lifting a woman is not the same as lifting bags of rice or cement.

The human body distributes weight better.

Great. Yet d average African female weighs almost twice d weight of a bag of rice or cement. Lifting a woman should be a piece of cake then
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by SirMichael1: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I know, but her husband looks strong enough to carry her. She's not on the extreme end.

Like your eyes has a way of seeing things different, way smaller than the norm. That lady is excessive.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Cousin9999: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
People in here making excuses need to just stop. lol

He's a grown man. He should be able to lift that girl, in fact, he should be able to carry her while they... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.