Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) (60088 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by fastdocs9ja: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2020

Na today!!! Always know your limitations, it helps.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahaa this one na lepa if i wan compare am to the kine babes wey u dey racket grin
If she's not chubby then that's you bruh grin
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by abimic(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
So na this girl he no fit carry, forget lepa, I go lift the girl.. Na today
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
ZIINI:

If she's not chubby then that's you bruh grin
she is chubby but not obese though cheesy
u na the very fat ones u dey like grin and nope it cant be me cos i prefer ladies that are average in size cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Happy2020: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
& these fat women are good for what purpose?
Small or petite with an ass & thighs is where it’s at grin
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
lefulefu:
she is chubby but not obese though cheesy
u na the very fat ones u dey like grin and nope it cant be me cos i prefer ladies that are average in size cheesy
Average in size ke
You like slim girls ni yen cheesy
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
ZIINI:

Average in size ke
You like slim girls ni yen cheesy
slim with curves of course..but those skinny bony ones nooo cheesy.if she is a little chubby with flesh in the right place ok but too fat and looking like an overfed whale..mba ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by effido666: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin grin grin

its obvious that's d first time the groom is trying to do dat......he had better trying it at home b4 coming to embarrass him self in public

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
I agree grin

Well, at least they covered it up with laughter and there were no injuries

effido666:
its obvious that's d first time the groom is trying to do......he had better trying it at home b4 coming to embarrass him self in public
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by effido666: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
;
nwaezeemmanuel:
I agree grin

Well, at least they covered it up with laughter and there were no injuries

grin ....dats true

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by samgra22: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
yeye man,must he carry... over sabi!!
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Emeka71(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Craaaa:
Reminds me when I was serving in kwale. I had a crush on my colleague then in the school I was teaching, she was also a Corp member and very chubby but her ass was damn BIG. I expressed my feelings and she also felt same way but nothing happened because she was the mamo of the nccf lodge until the send off from the school. We had a little get together with teachers and students and we took pictures. So She whispered in my ears that she would spend the night with me on one condition that I should carry her and snap. Damnnn. Me wey konji Don wire for her matter. As I try carry am, omo I fell and broke my waist. It was so embarrassing and shameful that day but last last she showed me love that night.
I'm sure you'll never forget that babe in your entire life.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Ikoja'ye! No go dey do pass yourself !
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by KlausMike(m): 1:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Reminds me so much of the time I wanted to be sweet to my then ex plus sized gf, we were straight up on the ground! Was like a dream grin
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Burgerlomo:

You're very wicked
Lol
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Babaken(m): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2020
The guy no chop well.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by francisMKD(m): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2020
. grin He's FALLING in Love joor ....
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by adecz: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Who send am,?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mumu
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Jessepaid(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Get old? For where? The life expectancy of e average Nigerian man is 48. By the time this slim guys starts paying school fees and madam take over the reigns of the house, na so so high BP for the guy.
....Maybe you are right....maybe you are wrong..... but that shit don't apply to everybody
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Hahahhaha, Na who send am work.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
A full bag of rice is 50kg right?!

Many women weigh under 70kg. This woman in the video, I'm not sure.

Like i said, lifting is not just about how much is being weighed but sometimes about how well it is being distributed. Didn't say it would be easy!

When u say "he looks strong" and "I think he is strong enough to lift her", thats u saying it is easy and u aren't even sure of weight of d lady in d pix. If distribution is d key, am sure that u can conveniently lift a human that is 200kg.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
lefulefu:
.it depends oo cheesy.hollywood always gives us this false assumption that its easy to lift a woman cos most times in their movies wen they want to portray a love scene which involve lifting they always use a petite lady cheesy.it will be easy to lift a petite lady but for a lady that might be too chubby it might be a lil heavy.Again there some petite chubby ladies who are very light but she has height with her chubbiness then she might come off as very heavy.but if the guy is regular weight lifter lifting someone like eniola badmus will be a piece of cake cheesy

Am not too sure I follow ur response here and how it relates to my post. U edited much of my previous post thereby toning down d sarcasm that it was meant to be.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Jessepaid:
....Maybe you are right....maybe you are wrong..... but that shit don't apply to everybody

You are right....!
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2020
Craaaa:
Reminds me when I was serving in kwale. I had a crush on my colleague then in the school I was teaching, she was also a Corp member and very chubby but her ass was damn BIG. I expressed my feelings and she also felt same way but nothing happened because she was the mamo of the nccf lodge until the send off from the school. We had a little get together with teachers and students and we took pictures. So She whispered in my ears that she would spend the night with me on one condition that I should carry her and snap. Damnnn. Me wey konji Don wire for her matter. As I try carry am, omo I fell and broke my waist. It was so embarrassing and shameful that day but last last she showed me love that night.
You still slept with her even with your broken waist? Modafurka! Na wetin go kill you be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / How Far Can She Push You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.