Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. (10197 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. by JasperVII(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
ubunja:
politicians, celebrities and other public figures act in ways that endear them to the public so judging them will be hard because what they project is how they need to project, not what they really are. Concerning Buhari I can't say much because I don't know the man enough to have an opinion on him.
Man has been dead since God knows when.
Still waiting for your update though
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. by dj5naira(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2021
ubunja:
As a woman you may trust your man not to cheat or doublecross you. But as long as you don't trust him with your weak points and problem areas - when you're not vulnerable with him - he's not the One. Because you don't consider him a safe place. Your bond and connection will not reach soulmate level.

TEARING!!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. by doublecross(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
dj5naira:

TEARING!!!
wetin these a$sholes dey talk! Mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.