Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3894 Views)

Eating dream / I Am Having Sex With My Cousin And I Want To Marry Him - Pretty Girl (photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 1stbest(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: . by Juliusmomoh: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Egungun na express u won go o..
Re: . by Gaggii: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
1stbest:
I am having suicidal thoughts , sad

have been thinking ways to end this for ones.

Just cut your wrist.

Re: . by Gaggii: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
1stbest:

Just cut your wrist.
Re: . by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
1stbest:

take sniper it taste like fanta sad sad angry
Re: . by Uzomacharles: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Remember say after 2days them go forget u

3 Likes

Re: . by NwaOtuNaJos: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oga take it easy o, e get people in this life wey dey suffer more than u, wey u better pass. Hold on, go talk to a counsellor, just let it go!

4 Likes

Re: . by tsmith(f): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
1stbest:

If true it takes a lot of courage to admit this and to say it out loud. It could also be a great step in hopefully getting help.

They say a problem shared is half solved, Do you mind sharing why you're having these thoughts or what's triggering them?

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Me too. But just don't do it.
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
ThatVvnGurl:
Me too. But just don't do it.
WHY NOT DO IT INSTEAD OF THINKING ALL THE TIME? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF?

2 Likes

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
tsmith:

If true it takes a lot of courage to admit this and to say it out loud. It could also be a great step in hopefully getting help.

They say a problem shared is half solved, Do you mind sharing why you're having these thoughts or what's triggering them?

OUR PROBLEM IS OWU. WILL YOU GIVE US MONEY NOW? undecided
Re: . by adaugo59216: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Egungun na express u won go o..
Re: . by tnerro1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Listen to the song vision 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY NOT DO IT INSTEAD OF THINKING ALL THE TIME?
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF?
Be nice.People are going through a lot.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
If I had a tiny shred of courage, I'd have committed suicide a long time ago.I'm a coward so I'll carry on living each day as it comes.

4 Likes

Re: . by millionboi2: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
1stbest:

death no easy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bro don kill yourself o, no matter how difficult things are today it will get better. I also thought about ending my life several times when I was a teenager, thank god I could not get poison in those times.

2 Likes

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
tsmith:

I wish i can explain everything,

I have been suffering since i was little till now , people that supposed to help don't care , have been trying to make a living but no helping hand .

In the middle of this year i get an accident (one man that has no headlight jam me in the middle of night) so , they send me to UNTH Nnewi , because it effected my head and chest, after treatments i spend all my savings,

I have been staying in the house since then because they told me not to do anything hard , so i have to find a way to start seeing change , hunger want to kill me , so i started looking for a way to get a bike but i don't have money ,.

i beg many people non of them takes me serious till one man contacted me that he will borrow me the money ,but i before doing that i have to pay 10500 registration fee because it an organization , so i have to borrow the money from one old mama , promising that i will pay back as soon as possible,

I send the money to this man and he blocked me off , I still have some screenshots from our chats

Since then i don't know what to do again.

I can't go check up again since no money for it , and where i supposed to get some feeding money have also failed , .

I am weak
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: . by Rilwizy: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Haaa
This is really painful how I wish I could help
You.
Plz if you are capable of helping this guy plz safe his life....God will help you tok

2 Likes

Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 4:52am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
If I had a tiny shred of courage, I'd have committed suicide a long time ago.I'm a coward so I'll carry on living each day as it comes.
I still don't understand the correlation between committing suicide and courage. You just said it yourself, you'll carry on living each day as it comes. Now doesn't that depict courage?

How does not taking your own life because of difficult times depict cowardice? You people are actually getting it twisted. It's absolute cowardice to take your own life, while it takes courage to stay alive when things are bad.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

I still don't understand the correlation between committing suicide and courage. You just said it yourself, you'll carry on living each day as it comes. Now doesn't that depict courage?

How does not taking your own life because of difficult times depict cowardice? You people are actually getting it twisted. It's absolute cowardice to take your own life, while it takes courage to stay alive when things are bad.
I can't take my own life because I'm scared of dying via suicide.It takes courage to willingly step into the unknown (death).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by femmyapson(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2020
1stbest:

Please don't do it, what do you really need in life. State it so someone can reach out to you including me

righteousness89 please your help is needed
Re: . by IamFINESSE: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2020
1stbest:

Don't do anything funny bro, don't take a life you can't give please, everything will be fine trust me. We all have been through difficult times. It's not easy but we are all survivors. Help will come your way and all these will become a once upon a time story.
Re: . by Righteousness89(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Rebuke, Reject and Refuse the Spirit of Suicide in the Name of JESUS..
It is a Spirit that wants to Destroy you..
Suicide is not an Escape route..
It's a Path to Regret, Wailing and Hell!
The Destination after Suicide if far Worse than whatever you are Facing..
No matter how bad it is , Get a Believer to Pray with you...

2 Likes

Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I can't take my own life because I'm scared of dying via suicide.It takes courage to willingly step into the unknown (death).
Every difficult situation is a challenge. You either fight or give up. Fighting in the midst of uncertainties takes courage. Death is scary and that's a natural instinct, the very fact that one thinks of escaping life's challenges through suicide is cowardice. Bravery/courage can only be associated with death when it is sacrificial, not through suicide propelled by life's challenges.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
What Is Or Are D Reasons 4 D Suicidal Thoughts?
Re: . by Mineisgrace(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
you should speak to people. sucidal thoughts come when there is loneliness. life isn't easy people are just not telling to their own stories.
forget about sucide

1 Like

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2020
1stbest:
I wish i can explain everything,

I have been suffering since i was little till now , people that supposed to help don't care , have been trying to make a living but no helping hand .

In the middle of this year i get an accident (one man that has no headlight jam me in the middle of night) so , they send me to UNTH Nnewi , because it effected my head and chest, after treatments i spend all my savings,

I have been staying in the house since then because they told me not to do anything hard , so i have to find a way to start seeing change , hunger want to kill me , so i started looking for a way to get a bike but i don't have money ,.

i beg many people non of them takes me serious till one man contacted me that he will borrow me the money ,but i before doing that i have to pay 10500 registration fee because it an organization , so i have to borrow the money from one old mama , promising that i will pay back as soon as possible,

I send the money to this man and he blocked me off , I still have some screenshots from our chats

Since then i don't know what to do again.

I can't go check up again since no money for it , and where i supposed to get some feeding money have also failed , .

I am weak

femmyapson:

Please don't do it, what do you really need in life. State it so someone can reach out to you including me

Truvel:
What Is Or Are D Reasons 4 D Suicidal Thoughts?
femmyapson:

i lost everything the little i have and it seems no hope, i stated some of it here

, is their any possible to get some help
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2020
You’re not alone. sad
I’ve thought of committing suicide many times

But when I think about my family, the people who I’d cause pain I stop.
When I think about the expensive things I’ve not worked for, when I think about the good life I’m yet to experience I stop.

The truth is we’re cowards. And running away from the problem doesn’t end the pain. It only passes the pain to someone else.

Suicide is never an option.
Find strength in your weakness. Give me one reason why you want to take your life and I’ll give you ten reasons not to.

I really wish I could talk to you and help but I’m also struggling myself. But remember you’re not alone.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

Ask for help and you’ll be surprised that there are many people willing to help.

1 Like

Re: . by dermmy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Get out of the house, take a 1hr 30min walk and keep saying this while walking Lord i thank you for loving me. It works for me.

1 Like

Re: . by Tony142: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
1stbest:

the best suicide u can commit is the suicide of not given up #wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / What's The Weirdest Thing A Lady Has Told U She Did With Her Bestie? / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.