Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) (3889 Views)

Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by marvelck: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2022
I remember the day I wanted to go and see a babe. When I called her to tell her I was close to her house, she told me to give her some time so as to enable her bath first and also apply her makeup. I had to wait for hours, before she later called and told me to start coming...

Ladies need to learn to live, breathe and survive without makeup. Guys are carried away by what they see. So, you need to let your boo see you without makeup once in a while, before saying I do....so as to avoid stories that touch later....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Cousin9999: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2022
"live and survive" LOL

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by IntelChief: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2022
They should learn to survive without makeup but learn to survive with photo editor apps.
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Every woman needs makeup to enhance her beauty. A woman needs to look gorgeous to attract the opposite sex since it's socially unacceptable for them to chase after boys. Makeup didn't start today - it has always been in existence.

However, what we should discourage is heavy makeover like those from people called makeup artists. The Idea is to transform ugly girls to beauty queens. That's outright deception.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Ladies.. ladies..ladies..do you boys even have a life?
Don't work on ya life..keep crying and wailing about women's choice..was you birthed to wail and talk about women..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Amarisco(f): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
What men need to do is stop deceiving themselves about makeup vs no makeup.

A natural look is simply not celebrated. Can you imagine, the girls posted are even wearing make up!

A man will not look at Perpetual or Peace of natural beauty. No. Because it’s the baddies Stella and Rochelle you dey find.

It’s the girl that draws the most attention and looks most desirable by other men that is seen as most attractive. Ladies get spots, rashes, discolouration, puffy eyes, birth marks and scars even. If they didn’t conceal them, how many would be accepted with their skin just like that?

Say no to forming in 2022.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Wow.

The last is fantastic.

Lolz so funny to see this coming from a Man that always run after a lady with heavy makeup.

Leave everyone to do whatever they want.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Deborah98(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2022
To rub powder is like a burden to me. I don't know about others but mine is on another level all together. My mom sometimes would beg me to rub powder and apply small lip gloss for where. Mehn those things makes me sweat profusely

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Deborah98:
To rub powder is like a burden to me. I don't know about others but mine is on another level all together. My mom sometimes would beg me to rub powder and apply small lip gloss for where. Mehn those things makes me sweat profusely
Naso. Lol grin
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Amarisco:

A natural look is simply not celebrated.

A man will not look at Perpetual or Peace of natural beauty. No. Because it’s the baddies Stella and Rochelle you dey find.

It’s the girl that draws the most attention and looks most desirable by other men that is seen as most attractive. Ladies get spots, rashes, discolouration, puffy eyes, birth marks and scars even. If they didn’t conceal them, how many would be accepted with their skin just like that?

Can you imagine, the girls posted are even wearing make up!

Many men are daft...

The girls we posted wore makeup and he's using them as a standard for natural beauty...

Imagine if they took it off and they have acne or hyperpigmentation?
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Deborah98:
Okay... But it's you... Girls who wear makeup are cool... We have preferences... Just do you
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Amarisco(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
Many men are daft...

The girls he posted wore makeup and he's using them as a standard for natural beauty...

Imagine if they took it off and they have acne or hyperpigmentation?

OhOHHHHHHH shhhhhioorrr.
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by salveoP(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Deborah98:
. Na because u fine ni....
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Deborah98(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:

Naso. Lol grin
You think I'll come online and make up things I'm not sure of.. a good number of people have seen me from this very forum and they can attest to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Deborah98:
You think I'll come online and make up things I'm not sure of.. a good number of people have seen me from this very forum and they can attest to this.
Lamba. Kwantinue, madam linus grin
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Op those girls you posted are on makeup na
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Would they even listen to you.
Nigerian Ladies eat, chew and depend on only makeups. Makeups is just like their saviour. Me for instance, i fine pass many ladies that apply makeups.

Not a big deal sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Channah1(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2022
The second and third ladies have make-up on. Open your eyes bro. In fact, they have layers of foundation on. Don't be deceived.
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Lalasticlalalala:
lol
Take this account down now...are you trying to impersonate a mod..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2022
The ladies you posted all have make up on...ignoramus.
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Vicdgreat556(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Amarisco:

A natural look is simply not celebrated. Can you imagine, the girls posted are even wearing make up!

Mumu
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by marvelck: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Make una calm down...the pictures were used to illustrate girls with and without makeup...
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Cousin9999: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
No makeup and natural hair is a beautiful thing, ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by osemoses1234(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ladies.. ladies..ladies..do you boys even have a life?
Don't work on ya life..keep crying and wailing about women's choice..was you birthed to wail and talk about women..
senior man go rest
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
osemoses1234:
senior man go rest
Pls y'all should get a life..
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Nonexisting: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
How then will they cover up their pimples and acne stricken goat faces?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by MMWandali: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cousin9999:
No makeup and natural hair is a beautiful thing, ladies.

Wow that's beautiful

Beauty unrefined, undiluted, unfiltered
Excellent!!
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by acetylcholine(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's rather unfortunate that most ladies can't live without make-up.

What disgusts me most is their messy look when they sweat or cry (as seen in some Nollywood movies), eroding the tons of paint on their faces!

Guys, before you chuk leg inside any serious relationship, request she goes natural. E get why. Make-up dey cover serious things!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does it make sense to go on dates as a Nigerian man / How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine / Pls Help: I'm In Love With Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.