Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage (885 Views)

The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Top Tips For Finding A Spouse Even In Your Forties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by Praxis758: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
This thought just came to my mind.

To the married, what is that sacred secret you're currently involved and still witholding from your wife/husband while still marrying to him/her?

And to the singles, what is that secret you've vowed never to disclose to your husband/wife when you're married?
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by Slynation(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
you called it a secret but yet wants it to be discussed on a public forum.....!! grin bros be calming down grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
My account bal grin
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by sonofthunder: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Praxis758:
This thought just came to my mind.

To the married, what is that sacred secret you're currently involved and still witholding from your wife/husband while still marrying to him/her?

And to the singles, what is that secret you've vowed never to disclose to your husband/wife when you're married?

You want to read other peoples secrets but you don't want anyone to read yours right?

undecided
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
after you
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by paulolee(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
its a secret and should remain a secret....some skeletons are better left locked in the cupboard Mk she no go use am against me
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
My total asset value
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by jidamsel43(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Everybody has a secret. I can never tell my wife that I once had a sexual relationship best friend before I met her. Both of them are still best of friends now.
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by soundOsonic: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Secret? Let me tell you a story of chukwudi

Chukwudi is a man of great wealth, health and character, or should I say used to be. A man blessed with youth, health, wealth, looks, character one would wonder "is chukwudi not so greedy to have it all?".
You see just like every human greed, we always want more, Chukwudi wasn't any different he wanted a wife. Though he was loved by all, but he wanted something different; he wanted his own family after all what is wealth without a family by your side?.
Chukwudi went to the village and picked a bride named Nancy, a fair skinned lady whose beauty is so radiant like a fairy bathing in the full moon. All seemed rosy and blissful in the 5years of marriage, you know what could he asked for again, after adding a 4 years old boy to his small unit.
15th October 2016 was the day his carnival rodeo of a life came to a stop. He read through the medical result and saw something haunting, what he saw that gave him the shock of his life was " AA ".
Strange isn't it? As such a short but simple words would change the narrative of Chukwudi life. His genotype was OO and his son's was AA. Chukwudi got possessed not by a demon as some folks will say, but he was possessed by something stronger " Rage".
He left his bastard of a Child at the medical Lab, and drove home ready to unleash his wrath of indignation on his beloved Nancy. Chukwudi beat his all time driving record and was home in no Time.
Nancy welcomed him while stretching her arms to receive a hug, but all she got in return was two KO punches and one uppercut. She fell to the ground and try to say one or two words but was interrupted yet by another punch and an Axe kick. She fell to the ground after all her energy drained, and wondered what manner of sorcery had befell her love.
Chukwudi a man of Character loosed it and said while trying to catch his breath "why the lies? Why the secrets? Why why why? Why the shame?". Nancy immediately knew the only secret and lie she kept from Chukwudi, she replied Chukwudi with " I am sorry" trying to gather sympathy with her feminine tears. Chukwudi didn't buy such and landed another round of beating.
That was the last word Nancy said, Chukwudi looked at the cold body of his beloved and gained his sanity back, he turn his face away from his dead beloved but the first image he saw, was the image of himself, the inverted image shown at the windscreen of his car. What Chukwudi saw wasn't a husband or a father but a monster with tears.
He cried to Nancy for answer, he wanted her to apologize so he would forgive and go back to normal but death would not let her speak.
The Story of Chukwudi is not centered on his uncontrollable rage, but focused on the little lies that lasted for four disillusioned years. The rage of a man last but only a moment but the lies of a man cuts deep, deeper than any sword.
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
That secret I will be hiding from my spouse is what you want me to tell you here?
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by phelonrays: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
cry

"My sorcery prowess"...

Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
Secret? Let me tell you a story of chukwudi

Chukwudi is a man of great wealth, health and character, or should I say used to be. A man blessed with youth, health, wealth, looks, character one would wonder "is chukwudi not so greedy to have it all?".
You see just like every human greed, we always want more, Chukwudi wasn't any different he wanted a wife. Though he was loved by all, but he wanted something different; he wanted his own family after all what is wealth without a family by your side?.
Chukwudi went to the village and picked a bride named Nancy, a fair skinned lady whose beauty is so radiant like a fairy bathing in the full moon. All seemed rosy and blissful in the 5years of marriage, you know what could he asked for again, after adding a 4 years old boy to his small unit.
15th October 2016 was the day his carnival rodeo of a life came to a stop. He read through the medical result and saw something haunting, what he saw that gave him the shock of his life was " AA ".
Strange isn't it? As such a short but simple words would change the narrative of Chukwudi life. His genotype was OO and his son's was AA. Chukwudi got possessed not by a demon as some folks will say, but he was possessed by something stronger " Rage".
He left his bastard of a Child at the medical Lab, and drove home ready to unleash his wrath of indignation on his beloved Nancy. Chukwudi beat his all time driving record and was home in no Time.
Nancy welcomed him while stretching her arms to receive a hug, but all she got in return was two KO punches and one uppercut. She fell to the ground and try to say one or two words but was interrupted yet by another punch and an Axe kick. She fell to the ground after all her energy drained, and wondered what manner of sorcery had befell her love.
Chukwudi a man of Character loosed it and said while trying to catch his breath "why the lies? Why the secrets? Why why why? Why the shame?". Nancy immediately knew the only secret and lie she kept from Chukwudi, she replied Chukwudi with " I am sorry" trying to gather sympathy with her feminine tears. Chukwudi didn't buy such and landed another round of beating.
That was the last word Nancy said, Chukwudi looked at the cold body of his beloved and gained his sanity back, he turn his face away from his dead beloved but the first image he saw, was the image of himself, the inverted image shown at the windscreen of his car. What Chukwudi saw wasn't a husband or a father but a monster with tears.
He cried to Nancy for answer, he wanted her to apologize so he would forgive and go back to normal but death would not let her speak.
The Story of Chukwudi is not centered on his uncontrollable rage, but focused on the little lies that lasted for four disillusioned years. The rage of a man last but only a moment but the lies of a man cuts deep, deeper than any sword.
reportior
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by alade26632: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
My account bal
Re: What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage by soundOsonic: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

reportior
Who you be

(1) (Reply)

Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... / Advice Needed / How To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.