Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? (3607 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Vanzcharles(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
I Have met alot of igbo girls, i even stay in an igbo land and most of them are always rude, not to me though bkus i don't have time for them

Well next time deal first with a person before attaching his/her cultural background maybe that would help you understand humans better.

Rude people are everywhere in the world. You are in igbo land and the place is just dominated by igbo people. About 80-90% are igbos, ever possibility that such traits would be found from them. You can move to the Hausa land tomorrow and say all their men are wicked. Lol, its not so. You just got in the midst of Hausas and discovered the bad ones.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by FahBuLous: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Well next time deal first with a person before attaching his/her cultural background maybe that would help you understand humans better.

Rude people are everywhere in the world. You are in igbo land and the place is just dominated by igbo people. About 80-90% are igbos, ever possibility that such traits would be found from them. You can move to the Hausa land tomorrow and say all their men are wicked. Lol, its not so. You just got in the midst of Hausas and discovered the bad ones.
Even when i was in my place, they were always like dat, e de dia blood bikonu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Vanzcharles(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
Even when i was in my place, they were always like dat, e de dia blood bikonu

Your choice man. I have just said mine. It is like saying all Northern Muslims are terrorist since I Stayed in the North.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
debbydams:
Na all of us like mmoney...but i will never Depend on any man for money..

So you dislike money? Wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Well obviously you should not generalise. I'm ijebu ode and my babe is Imo , she would like to have money, but she works hard to ensure to get it. Different tribe get stereotype, what of us that they say we are stingy nko, no let tribalism make you miss out in good woman o.

So you're Yoruba, you look like Igbo, you even have their head sef.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by debbydams(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

So you dislike money? Wonderful.
did I say I don't like money ni, I said I wont depend on any man � money � abi u don't understand English
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by adekola72559: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
:Na all of us like mmoney...but i will never Depend on any man for money..So you dislike money? Wonderful.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

So you're Yoruba, you look like Igbo, you even have their head sef.

Jesu cry my head is not flat o
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

uncle you have a flat head with two yams by the sides, rare with the Yoruba men,no offense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Liposure: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
I can tell you ve been meeting the wrong ibo girls. The ones i met have been kind and warm. Moreover, other girls are like that
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
debbydams:
did I say I don't like money ni, I said I wont depend on any man � money � abi u don't understand English

Ahhhh, you said "Not all of us like money", Us simply means you are part of them, and the opposite of like is dislike, so miss English teacher, tell us the meaning of your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
uncle you have a flat head with two yams by the sides, rare with the Yoruba men,no offense.

Wtf lmao cheesy

You ain't nice babe, pcguru1 pls don't mind her, I didn't mean it in an offensive way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by JasperVII(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
We all love money, not just our girls.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Wtf lmao cheesy

You ain't nice babe, pcguru1 pls don't mind her, I didn't mean it in an offensive way.
I only helped you out with the perfect description and you should thank me for that
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
All girls like money, don't be tribalistic
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Flattron cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
I only helped you out with the perfect description and you should thank me for that

Lol I don't take it personal I know I have big head flat head nau new diss o. I need to check the mirror again grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Flattron cheesy

My brother why hath thou falleth my hand. cry
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Wtf lmao cheesy

Lol at all , but didn't expect that. I was on my own jejely when trailer came to jam me cry
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Lol I don't take it personal I know I have big head flat head nau new diss o. I need to check the mirror again grin
lol,you are carrying the big head well,i say make I find your trouble small
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
lol,you are carrying the big head well,i say make I find your trouble small

grin no wahala dear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

My brother why hath thou falleth my hand. cry
No vex bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by hardbody: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
Na just ma neighbour o, we wer just chatting, ntin like marry! I no even fit marry igbo girl, nt abt de money, i dnt generally lyk dia characters

I am certain the feeling is mutual as between you and them.

Very boring fellow.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by FahBuLous: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
hardbody:

I am certain the feeling is mutual as between you and them.
Very boring fellow.
k
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by debbydams(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ahhhh, you said "Not all of us like money", Us simply means you are part of them, and the opposite of like is dislike, so miss English teacher, tell us the meaning of your comment.
I said 'Na all of us like money' go back nd read my comment.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Uzomacharles: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
Na just ma neighbour o, we wer just chatting, ntin like marry! I no even fit marry igbo girl, nt abt de money, i dnt generally lyk dia characters

Wonderful

Another man soup is another man poison I agree to that...

If na your neighbor,why u no give her the money but if she say make you cum kpeff,you go rush go??
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by Cladez(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
debbydams:
how
nvm
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by loveth360(f): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
I was conversing with an igbo girl this morning and we were playing question game and i asked her "Money aside, what else do you love?" she said "The money you put aside"
And you and your ladies hate money.

Every full want to insult Igbos.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by kambili999(f): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
I was conversing with an igbo girl this morning and we were playing question game and i asked her "Money aside, what else do you love?" she said "The money you put aside"

So the action of one Igbo woman now speaks for an entire tribe??

Amazinggggff
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by GrossPrice: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:

You should only be concerned with greed in women. All or most women are materialistic!
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
FahBuLous:

It is not that we like money too much, it is just that our men have spoiled us. That said, I love that girl, she is truthful. You’ll be surprised na her type men go dey do giveaway for, na ulcer go kill those ones wey dey form say them no mind. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? by FahBuLous: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Wonderful

Another man soup is another man poison I agree to that...

If na your neighbor,why u no give her the money but if she say make you cum kpeff,you go rush go??
I didn't say she asked me 4 money.. Go read my post again..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists / "I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.