Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

To Those In 30s,come In And See!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those In 30s,come In And See!! (6650 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by RealistRedpiler: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Apart from sex, I see no tangible reason to have a girlfriend.

Do you know why?

I have accomplished things without a girl friend cos I don't feel worries she :
Never returned my call,
She never replied my messages, She did not come to church,
She is online but not replying me, Her phone is ringing but not picking up,
Where are you drama,
Where is your phone drama,
Where did you go bla bla.
Who's on call with you??

Now,

I'm in my late thirties and to be frank, Nigeria girls and Relationship are tiring.

Why say so?

I have accomplished things in my
thirties than twenties when I was doing fine boy and fuckkk boy.

However,

Getting a supportive girl friend MIGHT be good but the scenario I highlighted above :
Not picking calls,
Where are you DRAMA,

Can kill your positive vibe and Moral.

How?

Let's say you have a big task to accomplish and your babes doesn't pick or return call and those scenario: she's ON LINE and not replying you can make you not to finish your task cos you will be SAD and WORRIED.

Why saying so?

I have experienced this and sometimes I feel happy NOT being pressured to return call or remind someone, I'll still send money or come online to see if we can chat.

I only feel worried sometimes cos of the lack for sex but taking MY MIND OFF it has been helpful.

What's your experience guys?

Those in 30s will relate but the fuckkk boys in 20s no go Sabi.

To them,

Nothing sweet pass tototo!!

16 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by PerfectStranger(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
I can relate.

8 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Henryfour(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
I can relate bro, but I really need a wife right now, still no girlfriend

9 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by mankind9(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Do you know why?

Never returned my call,
Where are you drama,
Who's on call with you??

Now,

I'm in my late thirties and to be frank, Nigeria girls and Relationship are tiring.

Why say so?

However,

Getting a supportive girl friend MIGHT be good but the scenario I highlighted above :
Not picking calls,
Where are you DRAMA,

How?

Let's say you have a big task to accomplish and your babes doesn't pick or return call and those scenario: she's ON LINE and not replying you can make you not to finish your task cos you will be SAD and WORRIED.

Why saying so?

I have experienced this and sometimes I feel happy NOT being pressured to return call or remind someone, I'll still send money or come online to see if we can chat.

I only feel worried sometimes cos of the lack for sex but taking MY MIND OFF it has been helpful.

To them,

Brotherly no lies. On point. Some people achieve things in relationship while some don't achieve anything or achieve lesser than when single.
I can relate .

3 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Iykejohn419(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
I'm in my early 20s but I can relate to wat u are saying....... I broke up with my gf bcx of d reasons u gave and to be sincere with u, since den, I feel so free and have peace of mind dat I'm lonely

At least I can think straight without having any other wrong thoughts running in my head abt my gf..... I'm also so focused on my skill and making money (and not being disturb of wen to send money to her or y I haven't send her any money)....., I use my money to take care of myself and help other friends dat deserve it than to send it to one olukku dat will still cheat on me las las

Ntin come out for relationship..... I feel It's just a thing to occupy leisure time (i.e cool body wen body dey hot wink wink, and have someone to call my lover make u for dey follow d trends dem grin grin grin grin grin grin) ntin else

E be things shaaa..... I thank God say ah don commot hand for d mata...., I don't give a bleep abt relationship anymore. Any banny wey wan gum body now, nah for her head ooooo cool cool cool cool

20 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by HAMZATDesigns: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
In most cases, relationships are distractions.. The level of distractions now depends on the people in that relationship..

6 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Iykejohn419:
I'm in my early 20s but I can relate to wat u are saying....... I broke up with my gf bcx of d reasons u gave and to be sincere with u, since den, I feel so free and have peace of mind dat I'm lonely

At least I can think straight without having any other wrong thoughts running in my head abt my gf..... I'm also so focused on my skill and making money (and not being disturb of wen to send money to her or y I haven't send her any money)....., I use my money to take care of myself and help other friends dat deserve it than to send it to one olukku dat will still cheat on me las las

Ntin come out for relationship..... I feel It's just a thing to occupy leisure time (i.e cool body wen body dey hot wink wink, and have someone to call my lover make u for dey follow d trends dem grin grin grin grin grin grin) ntin else

E be things shaaa..... I thank God say ah don commot hand for d mata...., I don't give a bleep abt relationship anymore. Any banny wey wan gum body now, nah for her head ooooo cool cool cool cool
Abeg go sit down!! U wan show yourself for here now. Muteeewwww

1 Like

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by PerfectStranger(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Calm down, allow him express what he passed through in the hands of a wicked woman. why is your blood hot?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Calm down, allow him express what he passed through in the hands of a wicked woman. why is your blood hot?
Abeg leave me, allow him pass express what? Which kind show body e dey do? Muteeewwww
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Fahvvy: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Threads like this reminds me of Isaiah 4 grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Robertgreene1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Interesting...
A woman friend once told me..."if God had created me a man eh..Then..I will never never never marry a naija girl"
A woman said that oo..not a man!
I rest my case...

10 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Botking: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you get to your 30s and already achieved your life goals without a women,
Is most likely you won't settle for one woman, why? Because you won't be able to give your commitment to a woman who did participate in your struggles

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Divay22(f): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
So Oga are you ready for a relationship or not?

I don't know what y'all are running away from, but everybody must still collect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Iykejohn419(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:

You're just pained....., Ah no dey exchange words with ur type bcx ntin come out las las

3 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Iykejohn419:

You're just pained....., Ah no dey exchange words with ur type bcx ntin come out las las
Go lick your wound Mr?
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Iykejohn419(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go lick your wound Mr?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yo..... Pretty lady, you're satisfied ryt?? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2022
kiss
Iykejohn419:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yo..... Pretty lady, you're satisfied ryt?? grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by RealistRedpiler: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Divay22:
So Oga are you ready for a relationship or not?

I don't know what y'all are running away from, but everybody must still collect.

LOL..
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by RealistRedpiler: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Botking post=117541540]If you get to your 30s and you have a
come to achieved your goal without a women,
Is most likely you won't settle for one woman [/quote

Lol
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by RealistRedpiler: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2022
HAMZATDesigns:
In most cases, relationships are distractions.. The level of distractions now depends on the people in that relationship..

Pure distractions
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Lionstep: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Word on marble, unfortunately some people can actually spend their last Kobo on woman and guess what they're in late Forty's.....

3 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
grin grin grin grin sorry sister. The matter pained you gaan. The boy don wise up why u kon dey vex??
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Savedday: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2022
From experience, baba can see they are very wicked and useless.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Slynation(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Aunty rest, you yourself knows he saying the unapologetical truth...

Indeed who doesn't have GF has rest of mind, since I ditched that conception and bondage called relationships, it's been peace and rest of mind ever-since...

Unlike before when...

-if you call once a day problem...!!

-your call last for less than 20 mins, problem...!!

-You are online without chatting eachother, problem...!!

-You sleep and wake up without saying Hi, problem...!!

-You simp for her and packaged her, she sees you below her level and follow who have private jet, problem...!!

-You did no spend on her, Problem...!!

-You are showing too much care and attention, see finish sets in, problem...!!

-You did not give her much attention, she feels you don't value her, problem...!!

-You are a nice guy, she finds you boring and a weakling... Problem!!

-You are an alpha and principled who doesn't give a fvck about her, then she can kill to have you, because women always wants what they can't have... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Do you know why?

Never returned my call,
Where are you drama,
Who's on call with you??

Now,

Why say so?

However,

Not picking calls,
Where are you DRAMA,

How?

Why saying so?

To them,

angry
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Do you know why?

Never returned my call,
Where are you drama,
Who's on call with you??

Now,

Why say so?

However,

Not picking calls,
Where are you DRAMA,

How?

Why saying so?

To them,

bro am goin to $hit i beg....i come back in 4 hour to reply yor langusmisolich magarontofun thread sir(no oofeinse) angry
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by lereinter(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Henryfour:

After reading your threads, oga you can't get wife

Employ more moral and Godly approach
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by lereinter(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Fahvvy:
Threads like this reminds me of Isaiah 4 grin...

Elaborate
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Slynation:
Aunty rest, you yourself knows he saying the unapologetical truth...

Indeed who doesn't have GF has rest of mind, since I ditched that conception and bondage called relationships, it's been peace and rest of mind ever-since...

Unlike before when...

-if you call once a day problem...!!

-your call last for less than 20 mins, problem...!!

-You are online without chatting eachother, problem...!!

-You sleep and wake up without saying Hi, problem...!!

-You simp for her and packaged her, she sees you below her level and follow who have private jet, problem...!!

-You did no spend on her, Problem...!!

-You are showing too much care and attention, see finish sets in, problem...!!

-You did not give her much attention, she feels you don't value her, problem...!!

-You are a nice guy, she finds you boring and a weakling... Problem!!

-You are an alpha and principled who doesn't give a fvck about her, then she can kill to have you, because women always wants what they can't have... cheesy

Oya leave my mention Mr man.
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin grin sorry sister. The matter pained you gaan. The boy don wise up why u kon dey vex??
How is that my business? If he like he wise or remain foolish e no comot or add anything to my life. So rest

1 Like

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by anochuko01(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2022
I've had just a 6 months relationship in the past 11 years. Even the ones who you think would make good girlfriends aren't ready to weather the storm with you. I'm now at a point where I'm comfortable and may not mind settling down, but I find it difficult to see the difference in these ladies.

One slight red flag is enough to put me off totally cus I feel I've endured enough to settle for less. It's tiring.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Henryfour:
how old are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Limits And Relationships / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman / Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.