Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (31591 Views)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Onlydaughter(f): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2020
tobechi74:
Whenever you talk, your voice disturb the cat. It should kill you for disturbing it

True!! Wise words
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by miketayo(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night.

It stopped disturbing for some months, but is back now.

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

if I go out to chase it, it will run away but later return

Place mint leaves, lime or lemon on your fence
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by zanifa: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Who came here to see the black Cat and was highly disappointed

Me
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by mmsen: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Cats don't cause problems. It will keep rats away, be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Juanmike(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Where is the dead meat Seller?
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by miketayo(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Germi9:

1.shoot it down
2.get a bucket full of water,and 2-3 can of sadine fish or titus and pour it inside the bucket of water,leave the trap close to your fence.
Cats are known to be fish lovers, especially with tge sweet smell..when the fish sinks inside the bucket of water he will drink all the water trying to eat the titus fish and eventually dies of suffocation of too much water

This your technique ehn grin
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Set trap...catch it and go dump it in the next bus stop
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by peacettw: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
I understand the op's concern. I will be as well even though I may like to act like it doesn't bother me.

What I will do besides saying a quick prayer is to simply leave everything to fate. If its your time to depart this earth, then so be it.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Hotzone:

[s]What rubbish innocent cat!?!
If you have poultry such as chicken then u will know the danger posed by that wild animal[/s]
rubbish. if you have a poultry, it is your duty to secure it with reasonable fences
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2020
disturbing comments

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
this guy self.. u na go dey form on nairaland as if una no no say even spirit exist... na ur type go hear PAYA for midnight and u go dey piss for body grin grin grin dey there dey form love for cat grin
abeg anywhere u know say sprit dey snap am or call me to come experience am. till then u nigerians need to do away with your babaric beliefs

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
It needs care.

It's just a cat.

Don't kill that cat and go and give testimony in your church.
i tire for nigerians o. some don even say na spirit

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night.

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

Black cats are delicious too. Set a trap, catch it, boil it and eat. Simple.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

Are you in Lagos? Pick it and give it to me. I love cats fa. grin cheesy.
Maybe you should Google something that repels cats and put it by your window side.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by OgaTheTop2: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Very disappointed..no picture of black cat cheesy
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by stealmatic(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
put cat poison? like what a Bleep . u want to kill an innocent cat for no reason? op where ar you? i can adopt the cat. thanks
sharp guy,especialy wen its a black cat with eye blinking torch at night,
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by FreeLine: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2020
I will not tell you what you want to hear.

You should be worried that you are pondering if you should become worried over nothing.
It is apparently a stray cat, your abode is one of few selected enclosures it wanders into often. You might never be able to stop it from visiting.
You either choose to kill it, leave your house for the cat, or get over your fears.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Domendo: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2020
It's a warning sign man, look inwardly
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Dreyton36: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Hope you know cat meat is what cameroonians don't Joke with
Alaye if you have a Cameroon friend invite him over and bless him with that cat meat , if he kill am , and he happen to be ur family member then that's his/her problem

Or better still , set trap with rat for the same fence and tie a strong rope on the trap

Day break u go see result

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Coldsteel(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2020
My cat...Such lovely creature

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by ovanda(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
It is your village people that are monitoring your life.
That black cat is your grandmother in animal form, from the secret coven of the marine kingdom. shocked
You need to Embark on 2years vigorous fasting and praying for that cat (your grandmother) to run back to its mistress, the queen of the coast, who sent her after your destiny.

Shebi na wetin you wan hear? cheesy
King

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by RedPhoenix: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

Waawu. Spiritually a black cat is a messenger of evil
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Cat's wey those whites dey find grin
One still tell me say him wan buy one of $5OO
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by alphanyx: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2020
My interest was the "big black cat" only... grin
OyigboUpdate:
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by ovanda(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
It is your village people that are monitoring your life.
That black cat is your grandmother in animal form, from the secret coven of the marine kingdom. shocked
You need to Embark on 2years vigorous fasting and praying for that cat (your grandmother) to run back to its mistress, the queen of the coast, who sent her after your destiny.

Shebi na wetin you wan hear? cheesy
guy u no go kill me abeg!!
No mind all these superstitious people every where. He heard a cat crying close to his window or fence and then all of a sudden the whole demon in the world are after him.
Lunacy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Heybeedee(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2020
It's just Nature sha...I remember when I was a child, a mother cat n her goons was always strolling on our fence,I loved to watch her from the window but to go close to her was my problem sote if my mama wan punish me dem go just lock me for outside and this cats must sha pass and look at somebody,sha I began to love those beautiful creations, The cat gave birth to her kittens on our decking rooftop and na their cries n meows oo,cat wey dey run before begin dey do yanga for my compound na one mind I n my siblings dey take enter house until one night one of the kittens strayed inside the house,how? Only God knows sha n began to walk about n cry at midnight I was scared to death oo,next money dad had it killed and burnt,I didn't know if I should cry or rejoice.i think that was the last we saw of the cats around my house even my neighbors in the estate too
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by BusinessCity: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
put cat poison? like what a Bleep . u want to kill an innocent cat for no reason? op where ar you? i can adopt the cat. thanks

I'm a cat person too, Miss wink
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Yemisi87: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Poison the cat.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by poseidon12: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

Stop being superstitious. Western education is supposed to free us from the bondage of superstition but a lot of Nigerians have refused to be reformed. Leave the innocent cat alone and treat it like God's own creature.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

IT SITS CLOSE TO MY WINDOW AND WON'T STOP STARING AT ME AND CRYING ALL NIGHT.

NOT THAT I LOVE PETS, BUT I CAN'T KILL ANYTHING. SO I DISCOVERED IF I BRIBE IT IT'LL LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE.
MOST EVENINGS, I LEAVE SOME FOOD/SNACKS FOR IT ON THE FENCE. IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS NOW.

MOST OF THESE ANIMALS ARE JUST HUNGRY. ACCUSING AND KILLING THEM SHOULDN'T BE AN OPTION.
AND ALSO, ANIMALS ARE NOT WITCHES AND CAN'T CAUSE PROBLEMS TO YOUR DESTINY.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.