Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (31595 Views)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by stupidmod2: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night.

It stopped disturbing for some months, but is back now.

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

if I go out to chase it, it will run away but later return
so if it white its ok shey, its an animal that's is territory

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by OyinO: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
It is your village people that are monitoring your life.
That black cat is your grandmother in animal form, from the secret coven of the marine kingdom. shocked
You need to Embark on 2years vigorous fasting and praying for that cat (your grandmother) to run back to its mistress, the queen of the coast, who sent her after your destiny.

Shebi na wetin you wan hear? cheesy

Best comment for a brainwashed religious mental slave programmed by superstitions and Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

I am a girl, not a guy either
ok nice. good to see a cat lover here. the way nigerians tag these beautiful creatures is so disheartening

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by stupidmod2: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
ADMAF:

The most sensible reply has no likes at all? Oga o
how is killing a cat sensible? wetin clean or dirty environment as to do with cats? ur comment isnt sensible i swear
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by iamconcept(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
put cat poison? like what a Bleep . u want to kill an innocent cat for no reason? op where ar you? i can adopt the cat. thanks.
it is high time we africans especially nigerians stop all these barbaric beliefs and superstitions. 98% of the spiritual shit we where scared of when we where smaller have been proven to be scam. for example. we always believed that babalawos had the power to see who stole our things using mirror etc. but na for our eyes person carry a whole oba of lagos staff and them no fit knack am thunder till today. if you are in this current generation and u still believe in all this rubbish then u are the problem

Omo you wan adopt cat...those creatures ate fierce..their claws lasan
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Plut01: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
BigBelleControl:
If you kill the cat, you have committed felinicide. Cat is a nucturnal animal that like to move around in the night.

Government should enact a policy that will make each family adopt a cat.

Better person

Dog lovers go tear you into pieces for your comment.
Cats are just so beautiful and I wonder why some Africans hate them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by xgnx(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
[b][/b] grin grin is ur village people
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Kill am. na your village people. tongue

That picture is my wallpaper
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamconcept:

Omo you wan adopt cat...those creatures ate fierce..their claws lasan
yes you are right, pet them feed them and u are good
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by stayclearofme: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
mojekwu2:
Put cat poison at the fence

. . .
Check my signature for sweet laptop deals
Animal cruelty. shocked
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by ADMAF(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
stupidmod2:
how is killing a cat sensible? wetin clean or dirty environment as to do with cats? ur comment isnt sensible i swear

Dirty environment+ bushy env.attracts rats, rats attract cats in that order. I hope you understand.

As for killing the cat, I am particular about the paragraphs above that. Besides, if the cat is wild and unyielding, something has to be done so OP can get some sleep at night.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by harizonal123(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night.

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

I mixed rat poison called commando with roasted fish and three big cats that were disturbing my night sleep dropped dead

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by oluwasegun007(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Call you ex and present girl friends then have a heart to heart talk with them.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by descarado: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Joshmanuel10(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
coputa:
little child
What solution do u have rats then
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by OyinO: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rather, you should be worried about your brainwashed mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by johhbekeboh09: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

At what time of the day
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by OyinO: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rather, you should be worried about your brainwashed mental slavery. It stinks bad!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by mrmachine: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

There may be more to it than it just crying. It may be a ploy in the coven to either monitor or slow your progress. I am talking from experience. Any time it cries, try and scare it away again. If it persists put an odor less poison in the fish. Whoever is it, since he or she in cat body more subject to nature - cat loves fish. Back it up with prayer too and also be closer to God
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by chyzoo4u(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
put cat poison? like what a Bleep . u want to kill an innocent cat for no reason? op where ar you? i can adopt the cat. thanks.
it is high time we africans especially nigerians stop all these barbaric beliefs and superstitions. 98% of the spiritual shit we where scared of when we where smaller have been proven to be scam. for example. we always believed that babalawos had the power to see who stole our things using mirror etc. but na for our eyes person carry a whole oba of lagos staff and them no fit knack am thunder till today. if you are in this current generation and u still believe in all this rubbish then u are the problem

So much for a cat from someone that wishes death to his fellow human beings - the mods. See his signature.

Ye know not what you fight for.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by johhbekeboh09: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
OyinO:

Best comment for a brainwashed religious mental slave programmed by superstitions and Nollywood.

He'll create unnecessary anxiety for emself...running from one false prophet to another
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by sonofElElyon: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
don't be carefree..
but what kind of dreams do you have? have your dreams negatively changed since the appearance of the cat?
why not just go online and get some night time prayers (mfm suggested).. you can't just assume all is well. I advise that you err on the side of caution.

p.s. if the cat doesn't allow you to sleep due to its crying, then apart from the spiritual angle, you need to do something physically so the lack of sleep doesn't affect your mental health.. but do something spiritual first before the physical approach.. so you don't get "overpowered and dealt with"... it's better to assume the worst in such situations..

p.p.s if this is actually a spiritual phenomenon make sure you are in right standing with God before confronting"them" otherwise you will live (or die) to regret it

Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by baconline(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Its just a cat pls, live and let live , it might be hungry ,feed it
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
chyzoo4u:

So much for a cat from someone that wishes death to his fellow human beings - the mods. See his signature.

Ye know not what you fight for.
may u die like the mods. cat life is 100000x more valuable than yours
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
ok nice. good to see a cat lover here. the way nigerians tag these beautiful creatures is so disheartening

Ive got like 3cats... And I would say that they are really amazing and intellectual creatures..

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's funny reading some people's comments about poisoning the cat. If the cat is possessed like you claim, do you think poison would kill a spiritual cat

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

When a cat or dog cries in front of your house, it means it is seeing death in that household.

So, instead of worrying about driving the cat away, take the message of the cat seriously.

Pray so that a great evil will not befall you or anyone in your family.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by dabby4real: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most of you here saying shirt are all little puppies sucking their mothers breast and don't know shit about spiritualism and this of the spirit...still ignorant babies that don't know what's in this world. My dear cat are not good....they can be monitoring spirit or been sent to attack you. They are very dangerous, it takes the grace and mercy of God to escape one. My dear try all means to kill it, weather poison or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by chaloskyx: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
MAKE DELICIOUS SARDINE WITH POISON AM SURE YOU WONT HEAR FROM IT AGAIN
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by duality(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:

I paused at your post.

Firstly, if they knack the oba's staff thief thunder.

YOU will still say something like;
it's wickedness or that it's not true but a coincidence.

You will definitely have something to say just to dismiss it.

@op, if you can read my post. Destroy anything that wants to steal your peace. Be it a wild cat.

Don't listen to clowns on Nairaland.
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
duality:

I paused at your post.

Firstly, if they knack the oba's staff thief thunder.

YOU will still say something like;
it's wickedness or that it's not true but a coincidence.

You will definitely have something to say just to dismiss it.

@op, if you can read my post. Destroy anything that wants to steal your peace. Be it a wild cat.

Don't listen to clowns on Nairaland.
guy forget all these story. collect the staff back and proof to us say jazz is real
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by duality(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
SimplyFacts:
It's funny reading some people's comments about poisoning the cat. If the cat is possessed like you claim, do you think poison would kill a spiritual cat

You need more information.

To get it, you need to open your mind. If it's just for the fun of it, you can't get it.

A Poison can / may kill it, depending on how careless it/ they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.