Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Doubting Husband To Be - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doubting Husband To Be (2809 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by TAGM(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Exactly, my point is get to know the woman in her PRESENT... observe her personality and you may even be able to predict future tendencies. Digging too deep in the past sometimes is an unpleasant and hypocritical endeavor.. As we all have flaws in our past

oga calm down, virginity is still a very important factor for some men. If you don't care about that you shouldn't force someone to go with your view

Ladies must learn to keep themselves for their husbands

1 Like

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by TAGM(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Whether I am a virgin or not is outside the scope of this thread.

Virginity would always be a sign of sexual self-control to me which is a hallmark of character. I am not saying sexual self-control is all there is to a wife or husband. Same person might lack financial self-control or self-control in food etc.

If you don't see anything wrong in lying how one got disflowered especially when not solicited, I, the OP and some others do.

The OP has not even said he wants to marry a virgin (also not bad); he wants ladies to be truthful (IF they decide to divulge).

That is not to say some ladies were not raped (I even have a thread on that): but to claim cock and bull stories like our Government feed us is playing on the person's intelligence.

Quite an intelligent response.
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
TAGM:

oga calm down, virginity is still a very important factor for some men. If you don't care about that you shouldn't force someone to go with your view

Try to read my comments in the order I made them....top to last. Maybe you'll understand my submissions as a whole rather fighting one part of it. Did I in any way mention that virginity as a virtue should not be desired?

When you demand virginity from a woman, are you also demanding same from the man too?

This will be the last mention I'll respond to.

1 Like

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by crackhaus: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
angelfallz:

No. Such questions should be asked but, not necessarily directly.
It is very important to thoroughly vet and verify the woman you intend to spend the rest of your life with.
Once I know that a woman is NOT a virgin, I can't bother myself with the details – this is how I have always related with ladies in the past.
As long as nor be me first enter there, I already know there will be plenty story/history inside which I don't have the patience for.

Questions like, how did you lose your virginity? How many sexual partners have you had? Etc.. are simply express invitations to taddletales.

If virginity is what matters, then best to stick to virgins and simply avoid storytellers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by angelfallz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
crackhaus:

Once I know that a woman is NOT a virgin, I can't bother myself with the details – this is how I have always related with ladies in the past.
As long as nor be me first enter there, I already know there will be plenty story/history inside which I don't have the patience for.

Questions like, how did you lose your virginity? How many sexual partners have you had? Etc.. are simply express invitations to taddletales.

If virginity is what matters, then best to stick to virgins and simply avoid storytellers.

Lol. Bro, how would you know she is not a virgin if you don't ask?
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by emmaodet: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2020
crackhaus:

Bro, long time.

I am in Ph now, Onne to be precise.
How do we meet?
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by nuelyoyo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
angelfallz:

Finger her na undecided
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by kweenkong(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
You know its very sad how you are bent on focusing on the wrong point . Like someone said have you heard of Stockholm syndrome , read up about it , it might just open your mind .
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, long time.

I am in Ph now, Onne to be precise.
How do we meet?
Chief, you have my number naw... Long time
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by crackhaus: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
angelfallz:

LOL.. my guy, is this a serious question? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by ImaIma1(f): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
virtual7:
Is it possible to go somewhere with a group of people and then get raped, and still go ahead and date the rapist knowing fully well he did it?
Tales some girls tell for losing virginity, I'm tired.
Getting a good wife is giving me tough time

It's possible for someone to date her rapist and even marry him. I met one in my lodge during NYSC. He raped her, she cursed the guy all night and left. Next thing, they were dating. Last I heard, they were planning wedding.

1 Like

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by mariahAngel(f): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Finger her na undecided

Finger her? Fear no dey catch you?
Na una dey preach morals, na una still dey spoil them.
Una wan marry virgins abi? Who go marry all the ones wey una sleep with before marriage?

Delusional hypocrites!
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
TAGM:

What about those who men sleep with before marriage? undecided
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
virtual7:

Please explain a little

Thank u... 3 to 4 ladies in my life too claimed rape...... Two dated the guy dt supposedly rape them..

I think they do dt to gain pity and excuse for their waywardness but bro, if u need wife.. Leave those stuff and marry a good woman... Virgin or not
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by nuelyoyo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Una wan marry virgins abi? Who go marry all the ones wey una sleep with before marriage?

Delusional hypocrites!
Mariangeles how are you? It's been a while.
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by mariahAngel(f): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Mariangeles how are you? It's been a while.
I'm fine, thanks.

Your monicker looks familiar, but I don't remember you...
Food thread?
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Finger her na undecided
grin grin
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Delusional hypocrites!
nke a fugbuola gi..grin

So u don't know some men run away from virgins...Na those men go marry non-virgins na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by mariahAngel(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

nke a fugbuola gi..grin

O chara'm acha n'ishi!

Ka'm gwa gi eshi okwu ehn, ihe m debure na komenti'm ahu kariri ihe ahu I huru...M gbashikwa ike ga editie ya cheesy
Nsogbu eshi ahu na thread nri ezuerela'm for this week
grin

So u don't know some men run away from virgins...Na those men go marry non-virgins na..

Okakwa mma otu ahu o

Balance.
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by Munzy14(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

O chara'm acha n'ishi!

Ka'm gwa gi eshi okwu ehn, ihe m debure na komenti'm ahu kariri ihe ahu I huru...M gbashikwa ike ga editie ya cheesy
Nsogbu eshi ahu na thread nri ezuerela'm for this week
grin

Okakwa mma otu ahu o

Balance.
Were nwayo o, No be fight.

Some comment can be annoying, but then, its someone's opinion/ thoughts and probably not a normal.

O nwere ufodu umu nwoke ruru la ihe eji nwoke eme, mana ha hu beghi payint nwaanyi anya before...cheesy Ma ya ufodu iri oru...cheesy Mana ha ko akuko nwaanyi ebe a, gi nye ha medal...grin
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by mariahAngel(f): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Were nwayo o, No be fight.

Anula'm

Some comment can be annoying, but then, its someone's opinion/ thoughts and probably not a normal.

O nwere ufodu umu nwoke ruru la ihe eji nwoke eme, mana ha hu beghi payint nwaanyi anya before...cheesy Ma ya ufodu iri oru...cheesy Mana ha ko akuko nwaanyi ebe a, gi nye ha medal...grin

I buola chi? cheesy
Re: Doubting Husband To Be by nuelyoyo(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

I'm fine, thanks.

Your monicker looks familiar, but I don't remember you...
Food thread?

No not food thread, but I know your monicker because I have mentioned you before.

Now back to the initial post, the person I quoted asked how would he know if a lady is a virgin if he doesn't ask her?

The way to genuinely know if a lady is a virgin is by examining her physically, and that would naturally come up between two people who are dating when there is intimacy (except in medical scenarios where a doctor have to do the physical examination).

That was why I say he should finger her or at least try penetrating ( I know this sound vulgar, but I believe we are mostly adults here).

Any guy that takes a ladies words about the status of her virginity is naive. Questions such as 'are you a virgin', 'how did you lose your virginity', 'what is your body count' are stupid questions as far as I am concerned. No matured guy should be asking such questions, if you want to know the current status of the vagina, then at least try exploring the vagina.

Cc: crackhaus

1 Like

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by nuelyoyo(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2020
crackhaus:

LOL.. my guy, is this a serious question? cheesy
The thing tire me oh cheesy , imagine trying to know if a girl is a virgin by asking her, she go tell you wetin you wan here na. If you wan know how the place be, at least try enter the place, even if na entrance you reach, you go get idea how the place be grin

1 Like

Re: Doubting Husband To Be by crackhaus: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2020
nuelyoyo:
The thing tire me oh cheesy , imagine trying to know if a girl is a virgin by asking her, she go tell you wetin you wan here na. If you wan know how the place be, at least try enter the place, even if na entrance you reach, you go get idea how the place be grin
No lies detected! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm still here because of my kids / Should Parents/pastors Be Allowed To Cancel A Wedding? / The Real Housewives Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.