Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

‏ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2818 Views)

Is There Still Hope For Me? / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote][/quote]
Re: ‏ by Juliusmomoh: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
U should be happy to have garri sef...

1 Like

Re: ‏ by Sundrus: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
The day way i really broke, I sell my phone wey i buy for 64k for 15k with abeg.. Oga u never really dey broke. Most of una dey do professional online begging. I just dey observe una quietly. grin

9 Likes

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sundrus:
The day way i really broke, I sell my phone wey i buy for 64k for 15k with abeg.. Oga u never really dey broke. Most of una dey do professional online begging. I just dey observe una quietly. grin
Okay, I can't sell my phone because nobody will agree to buy it.
It's not an android phone, it's the only thing that is keeping me busy and partially happy now.
Modified: my android phone is not okay, so I can't sell it also. I wish I can see money to repair it soon
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
U should be happy to have garri sef...
Yes, I think I am. I wish it won't finish soon
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020

4 Likes

Re: ‏ by Sundrus: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

Okay, I can't sell my phone because nobody will agree to buy it.
It's not an android phone, it's the only thing that is keeping me busy and partially happy now.
na why i say u never really dey broke. Owuu never really hold u.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
PhavesGideon:
na wow oo.. even u too the hungry to die? I no know say we plenty oo. nothing just dey dis life at all.
Sometimes, what is hungering me is not actually food but death. Because food is more costly
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sundrus:
na why i say u never really dey broke. Owuu never really hold u.
If you can buy it, I will sell it to you. Aswear.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

Sometimes, what is hungering me is not actually food but death. Because that is easier.

Re: ‏ by Seandisputed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
OP, I understand the predicament you're in.
Wish I could help
What about your family or friends? At least you can get little cash from them to keep body and soul together.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Seandisputed:
OP, I understand the predicament you're in.
Wish I could help
What about your family or friends? At least you can get little cash from them to keep body and soul together.
They are expecting money from me. They depend on me, but they get nothing, I don't want to disappoint them, but I am already disappointing them
Re: ‏ by estirocky(f): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Don't give up please. Most times, people think situation like this is only fictional but it's actually what people are passing through daily. I reserve my own story.

4 Likes

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
estirocky:
Don't give up please. Most times, people think situation like this is only fictional but it's actually what people are passing through daily. I reserve my own story.
Yeah, thank you.
Though it is not easy to hold on. I will try.
Re: ‏ by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
U have money for data ba. Sell your phone
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Cutehector:
U have money for data ba. Sell your phone
Na FreeBasics I dey use, it's a life saver.
Re: ‏ by Juliusmomoh: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:
Yes, I think I am. I wish it won't finish soon
Yes it must finish....

1 Like

Re: ‏ by Sundrus: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

If you can buy it, I will sell it to you. Aswear.
wetin be the make & spec of the phone, & the price?
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mtcheew!

I don't like commenting on suicide threads, but since I'm here, let me just comment. Garri is now 600 and I'll send it to you to buy it with extra 400 to buy salt (I don't like sugar).

Drop your account and get 1k. Okay, I'll add another 1k so you can use it to buy data and continue your online business as long as it's legit. Redeem the gift before 8 PM.

Modified: done.

2 Likes

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
iLegendNoReply:

2***********
Zenith bank
Coll***
Thank you so much Sir!
I appreciate
Re: ‏ by Seandisputed(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

They are expecting money from me. They depend on me, but they get nothing, I don't want to disappoint them, but I am already disappointing them
Hmmm.
It's quite tough out there.
May God see you through
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Seandisputed:

Hmmm.
It's quite tough out there.
May God see you through
Thank you
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
iLegendNoReply:

Modified: done.

Okay, thank you for the motivation, but I have not seen it Sir
Re: ‏ by Mr100Dollars: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why didn't you post with your 2010 account, or are you a proud person on that account or you are one of Buhari supporter? I'm just curious, I would have love to help your 2010 account.

1 Like

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Why didn't you post with your 2010 account, or are you a proud person on that account or you are one of Buhari supporter? I'm just curious, I would have love to help your 2010 account.
I created a new account so that I would be able to handle how people will respond to my post.
Re: ‏ by olatunbosun12362: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
:Sometimes, what is hungering me is not actually food but death. Because that is easier.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
olatunbosun12362:
:Sometimes, what is hungering me is not actually food but death. Because that is easier.
cry
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
What about your family? Your siblings?
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
What about your family? Your siblings?
Re: ‏ by LadySarah: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

I created a new account so that I would be able to handle how people will respond to my post.

you are really handling it well.

I hope you come back to tell a better story sometime.

love n light.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
LadySarah:

you are really handling it well.

I hope you come back to tell a better story sometime.

love n light.
Okay, thank you
Re: ‏ by RosyIsBlessed: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:
I have been a Nairaland member since 2010, but I decided to create a new account to hide my id.
I am really suffering here, I have not eaten any good food since this week — I only drink some garri and water, my bag of garri is even about to finish, and I don't know what to do.
To die is what is hungering me now, I don't know what to do. It is only my phone that is keeping me busy here, we are having Nepa steady and I am only using FreeBasics. I have stopped my online business because I can't afford data.
Things are hard here, I am broke, I don't even have enough money to call my own, the only money I have now is 100 naira, I usually buy sugar with my money. The only good that I have here is garri, it's about to finish.
My landlord is disturbing me for the six months rent that I am owning, he is saying that he will throw me out if I don't pay him.
I am still hoping that things will be okay one day, though it is getting harder everyday.
I wish I will just kill myself Instead of dieing from hunger.
I don't know if I will ever escape from this struggle.

U don't have money to buy data, hence, you are on free basics. Now my question is, so how did you create a new thread on nairaland with freebasics because the last I checked, with freebasics on nairaland, u can't comment on a thread not to talk of opening a thread.

And how were you able to open a new account without data as well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience / What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.