Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? (1906 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Men, Has A Married Woman Made Advances At You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Built2last: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Has your boy male or female made advances to you. How did you handle it?

If you have made advances at your employee also share

Share let the younger ones looking for job learn.
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by santos123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Bigmanpickin: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
guilty as charged
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Bruno3000(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
I preached to her to repent and give her life to Christ... That man shall not live by fck alone
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by wintersnow(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2020
We dated and got married, though I had to quit the job

1 Like

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2020
No, no advances. smiley
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Although not that she made advance to me
But she keep staring at me all through
If I look towards her direction she will take her face away.
So I went to ask her where the toilet is that I want to pee she held my arm till we reach the toilet ..
I don't know if this is the definition of making advance.
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Nah person wey get boss go comment

Let us wait smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Localemperor: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
My boss at my place of work was always making sure I see her daughter who is not a staff in the organization. She would be like emperor, can you pls follow my daughter to the market on Saturday?? , Pls take her to the movies she's always in door.... and stuff like that. Well she is a single Mom and she has just her.
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2020
I will politely decline
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Scarrr: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2020
Yea wink not my boss exactly ,the lady receptionist at the place of my IT that year... I was young and naive and almost lost the chance to chop that good pussy like hot Eba and egusi soup designed with goat meats served with chilled orange juice...thanks to my friend/my brother from another mother...even though u are a bastard and we don't talk no more, I still appreciate u for being my guide and my light to the promise Land....*drops mic*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by josh123(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2020
my female lecturer, caught her most times staring at me whenever I see her staring at me I will just turn my face. Till today I still wonder why she always stare at me, she is married tho
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2020
wahala for who never get Boss yet...

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by Scarrr: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2020
josh123:
my female lecturer, caught her most times staring at me whenever I see her staring at me I will just turn my face. Till today I still wonder why she always stare at me, she is married tho
she fit dey reason oh lord cry I no pray for this kind useless pikin fr mind embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by josh123(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2020
tongue
Scarrr:
she fit dey reason oh lord cry I no pray for this kind useless pikin fr mind embarassed
grin
Scarrr:

1 Like

Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by peropoliet(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2020
I always catch crypto market chart staring it my and it doesn't look away
Re: Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? by bdchange(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Two events has occurred that made me realized that there are some ladies who don't mess themselves around or fall to the advances of their bosses even if that person has a lot to offer them. I witnessed one in a place I have worked while the other was what my cousin narrated to me. Since that events I never generalized on every lady being a trash. I will share it later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Why You Left Your Ex / Is This The Truth About The "Nigerian Girls Are Useless Gangs" (NGAUG)? / The Girl In The Oxlade’s Sextape; Her Rights And Remedies If She Decides To Sue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.