Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (39702 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by maisams01(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
manden:
Join us this weekend on sambadraft.com
Saturday EPL classic and Man City vs Liverpool showdown.

Entry is free and first place takes home 20k for both contests!!
tell me more about it please
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by 4four(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
naija4life247:

Your state governors over the years that did not pocket your money, how good is your state? How come even your state governors come to Lagos for vacation?
there is no different, he was the one that even installed my present governor, even if he did not installed him the immediate past one would ve, which will still be the same, God Fatherism
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Dandiaz72(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Tinubu may never be president, but I dont care. What matters to be is that an Igbo presidency should never be allowed to happen. Give them Biafra, let them go already
Always think before you talk
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by sammyms: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2020
Sentiment apart, Chief Peter Ayodele Fayose, has said it all. I don't know why everybody are after Jagaban, without making mentioning of names. There are over one million people in the North and Eastern part of nigeria that are ordinaryly meant to be stone to death, you don't make mention of them, only Asiwaju, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Is he the cus of your predicament? I think this is the right time that we must be factual and tell ourselves the reality. Please, can someone on this forum tell me any wealthy nigeria politician or business man that got his wealth 100% legitimately? we understand what I meant by wealthy. Please, make mention of Ten (10) people because, Asiwaju, is the only politician and business man we have in nigeria abi? What about your husband, wife, father, mother, uncle, aunty, cousin, niece, nephew, friends, neighbours, club members, religious members, society members and lots more but, few to mention that have occupied one governmental position or were awarded government contract worth hundreds of thousands, millions and billions in naira and dallas, after collecting the money from Nigeria government be it at the local, state or federal level and fail, intentionally did not execute or complete the contract. What will you call people like that, who are in one way or the other connected to you? You see them as Messiah to Nigerian government abi? I don't have any relationship with Asiwaju, am only being factual, most especially as a typical youruba man. Lagosians are so accommodating compare to what the westerners face in other regions. Lagosians, have accommodated non westerners as a Local Government Councilors, Chairmen, Vice Chairmen, House of Assembly members, House of Representatives members, Commissioner and many more. Please, tell me where in the East or Northern part Nigeria that can accommodate such, am not digressing to ethnicity but, just telling us the reality. We should learn to see ourselves as one Nigeria. Am directing this part of my write up to the Westerners. God has granted and given Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the grace to lead, why not support him and work together, to achieve a desired goal. Don't forget, we all are human and nobody is perfect, except Almighty God. In view of the above, I strongly implore us to face reality and take the bull by his horn. My take. Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by IgboSomalia: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Jakemedg:

This Tinubu supporter again

You must be mistaking me for your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2020
stonemasonn:
The problem with Tinubu is excessive greed, otherwise I'm ok with him.
You shouldn't be ok with someone who has shown timelessly that he cares only about his political ambitions and doesn't give a damn about what happens to other people. God forbid that Tinubu becomes the president of this country, we'll be in big trouble. We deserve better

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Jakemedg(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You must be mistaking me for your father.
Monitoring spirit stop monitoring me I'm not your fellow tout
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2020
naija4life247:

Just watch, all you Wailers. Tinubu will teach you POL 102: Politics in Contemporary Society.
Don't you think you deserve better? Don't support someone only because he's your favoured candidate, if the person performs poorly you'll suffer too

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by IgboSomalia: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2020
Jakemedg:
Monitoring spirit stop monitoring me I'm not your fellow tout

Your mother's village people are afflicting you.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Jakemedg(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Your mother's village people are afflicting you.
Haha... are you done ?
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Comedian2019: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
By the time we take over in 2023, Tinubu and Fayose will vomit all they've looted and go to jail, along with all other polithiefcians.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Macphenson: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Tinubu may never be president, but I dont care. What matters to be is that an Igbo presidency should never be allowed to happen. Give them Biafra, let them go already

Chaiiiii!!, This Igboman that impregnated your mother and ran away did her strong thing.

Kpeleoooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Macphenson: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2020
sammyms:
Sentiment apart, Chief Peter Ayodele Fayose, has said it all. I don't know why everybody are after Jagaban, without making mentioning of names. There are over one million people in the North and Eastern part of nigeria that are ordinaryly meant to be stone to death, you don't make mention of them, only Asiwaju, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Is he the cus of your predicament? I think this is the right time that we must be factual and tell ourselves the reality. Please, can someone on this forum tell me any wealthy nigeria politician or business man that got his wealth 100% legitimately? we understand what I meant by wealthy. Please, make mention of Ten (10) people because, Asiwaju, is the only politician and business man we have in nigeria abi? What about your husband, wife, father, mother, uncle, aunty, cousin, niece, nephew, friends, neighbours, club members, religious members, society members and lots more but, few to mention that have occupied one governmental position or were awarded government contract worth hundreds of thousands, millions and billions in naira and dallas, after collecting the money from Nigeria government be it at the local, state or federal level and fail, intentionally did not execute or complete the contract. What will you call people like that, who are in one way or the other connected to you? You see them as Messiah to Nigerian government abi? I don't have any relationship with Asiwaju, am only being factual, most especially as a typical youruba man. Lagosians are so accommodating compare to what the westerners face in other regions. Lagosians, have accommodated non westerners as a Local Government Councilors, Chairmen, Vice Chairmen, House of Assembly members, House of Representatives members, Commissioner and many more. Please, tell me where in the East or Northern part Nigeria that can accommodate such, am not digressing to ethnicity but, just telling us the reality. We should learn to see ourselves as one Nigeria. Am directing this part of my write up to the Westerners. God has granted and given Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the grace to lead, why not support him and work together, to achieve a desired goal. Don't forget, we all are human and nobody is perfect, except Almighty God. In view of the above, I strongly implore us to face reality and take the bull by his horn. My take. Thank you.

Yeah, a case of my theif is better than your own theif so let me defend my thief.

Politicians will always find useful idiots.

Common sense is indeed not common.

For your mind now you have made a point.

Kwantinue.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
Tinubu this and that, but just come forward with the saint in your region before you accuse JAGABAN of any wrongdoing.

It is foolishness to think of accusing a fellow with what you're doing too.

No saint anywhere!!!
Tinubu doesn’t give a Bleep about you and other members of your family. Pray that you or any member of your family should not become a victim of this rotten system. These wicked people unite irrespective of their tribe and religion to steal from us and this is all you have to say. SHAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by akdjr(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2020
You made some good points but your emotional attachment on the killing of a Yoruba leader's daughter by allegedly calling Fulani herdsmen is not proper if you ask me. There are evil people, killers among every tribe in this country but that doesn't give room for profiling when any of the bad egg from a particular region committed a crime. Imagine if a Yoruba meat seller rape or kill, how will it sound to you if it is being reported that a "Yoruba meat seller" commit such crime? Crime is a crime and whoever committed a crime should be held responsible rather than profiling a whole tribe for the such crime. Take hushpuppi case for instance, "A Yoruba internet fraudster" does it sound good to you? On the issue of Tinubu, you're entitled to ur view about him and it is allowed but that doesn't change the mind of his large supporters. His supporters too may also have a contrary view about your own preferred candidate for presidency if any.
MisterGrace:
Tinubu can sacrifice anything just to please the northern cabals in order to gain favour (presidency)

Tinubu who was supposed to come out and address the protesting youths decided to keep quiet, even when people's children were murdered and wounded while they were singing the national anthem, all he could say was "he is still the jagaban of Lagos".

What support are we talking about?

Tinubu knew that Buhari was not a good president and that people were dying of hunger and from terrorists attacks, yet he used bullion van filled with money to campaign for Buhari's reemergence.

He also empowered thugs to snatch ballot boxes, intimidated people under the supervision of MC Oluomo during the previous election.

Tinubu refused to accept that it was the fulani herdsmen that killed that daughter of a Yoruba Chieftain only for investigation to show that it was fulani herdsman that killed her. He was so busy defending the people who continuously kill, rape and kidnap defenseless women, children and others.

Or is it the one her daughters were made market chiefs (iya lojas), who are in turn taxing the hell out of shop owners and even buyers? Making life difficult for people despite the Covid 19 impact?

Tinubu who despite the atrocities of fulani herdsmen in the southwest refused to support Amotekun so that he can be in the good books of the north?

Or his love for agberos so he can be using them for his dirty jobs?

See! Truth is, Tinubu is a serial betrayer. He can betray his own people just gain favour.

He has shown that times without number.

He's not the only politician in the southwest. Smarter people are there.

Tinubu is just one among tens of millions of people who are smarter than him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Armanipounds: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Ayodele Peter Fayose you have started his naked dance in the market square! Tinubu was consumed by his own blind loyalty! I have nothing against the Asiwaju of Lagos but I must say his stock is not high in the court of public opinion after what happened in Lekki! He may have wield influence in the Southwest his very own backyard but after that incident, his presidential hopes were fast dwingly in the very Southwest where he wield enormous influence! As for Fayose supporting Tinubu, Fayose should know that Tinubu is now a poisoned chalice in Nigeria politics! I don't know what Ayodele may have been promised as regards 2023 election but I don't see his opinion counting that much! because since he left Ekiti state government house, he has been a feather weight politician in the Southwest!
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Tinubu already betrayed himself......... cheesy

I keep telling you, iyanmirin in-law, you no get any sense!

Go back to your region and carry ya wife with you. Shebi she go marry people wey get history or civilisation.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2020
IMASTEX:
What if he betrayed himself and his people. However, the current narrative isn't about ethnicity, tribe, religion or political affiliations. It is about right & wrong. It's about good governance, the people's welfare, etc. Sadly the old men are all united in profiting from the system at the detriment of the people. They had all the time to make the country great but greed won't let them. Things have to be digital now to compete other countries of the world. Enough of Nigerians been chased out of other Africa countries because the people voted same criminal circle.

You are all MAD!!! Is Tinubu running the government? Go to Abuja and challenge your leaders, Tinubu is not a Nigerian official!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
MisterGrace:
Tinubu can sacrifice anything just to please the northern cabals in order to gain favour (presidency)

Tinubu who was supposed to come out and address the protesting youths decided to keep quiet, even when people's children were murdered and wounded while they were singing the national anthem, all he could say was "he is still the jagaban of Lagos".

What support are we talking about?

Tinubu knew that Buhari was not a good president and that people were dying of hunger and from terrorists attacks, yet he used bullion van filled with money to campaign for Buhari's reemergence.

He also empowered thugs to snatch ballot boxes, intimidated people under the supervision of MC Oluomo during the previous election.

Tinubu refused to accept that it was the fulani herdsmen that killed that daughter of a Yoruba Chieftain only for investigation to show that it was fulani herdsman that killed her. He was so busy defending the people who continuously kill, rape and kidnap defenseless women, children and others.

Or is it the one her daughters were made market chiefs (iya lojas), who are in turn taxing the hell out of shop owners and even buyers? Making life difficult for people despite the Covid 19 impact?

Tinubu who despite the atrocities of fulani herdsmen in the southwest refused to support Amotekun so that he can be in the good books of the north?

Or his love for agberos so he can be using them for his dirty jobs?

See! Truth is, Tinubu is a serial betrayer. He can betray his own people just gain favour.

He has shown that times without number.

He's not the only politician in the southwest. Smarter people are there.

Tinubu is just one among tens of millions of people who are smarter than him.

Who is your father please?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2020
dexterinc2003:
Word of advice for Tinubu.

As long as he pretends he does not know about the Lekki massacre, his presidential ambition is over.

Buhari ordered the Lekki Massacre. Tinubu did nothing to stop it.
Nigerians are not stupid. End of discussion!

STFU!!!

Buhari is the president of your country and he is in Abuja. Go and face him there......
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by emkz: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2020
maisams01:
I am not a southerner but the sad reality is what you said won't happen
do you think South East will support tinubu or vice versa

If it doesn't happen, then we are still learners. Tinubu is not as hard as you think. He knows that the alliances and people are the currencies in politics. Let the Igbos have a rallying point in someone first.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2020
tillaman:
More like Tinubu betrayed the Yoruba nation, if that dude mistakenly assume that post then we are so screwed
It will be just as every other ones we experienced
Nepotism, high handedness
The looting will be top notch
People like Mc Oluomo will be his defense minister or future Gov of Lagos, let Jagaban just go back to Iragbiji Osun state whence he came from, I believe Governor Oyetola will build him an ivory tower as his retirement home

And when you and your Igbo people return to your rotten villages with your wahala!

Long and short, Tinubu is his Yoruba nation.

Go back to your dirty impoverished Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by CioAngels(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Well spoken Fayose. But what happens to the Yoruba elders that Tinubu publicly insulted? They are the main people to stand for him. I read this some years ago but did not read that he apologized. Some of these people has past. My opinion does not count anyway.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2020
hollywater:
Anything to bring that thief down is welcome. Fayose is just saying his own.

another silly IGBO man! Shut the F up!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Melvinism99(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Fayose has always been a two mouthed individual
If he is in PDP what's his business with tinubu
If you ask me by now he should have been expelled from PDP
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Donspicey: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Tinubu ordered and not Buhari!

And who is Tinubu to order the Military......

Buhari ordered the Millitary to shoot take it or die defending dat tyrant bullhari......

The youths are angry wit Tinubu cos he didnt do anytin to prevent the incident and didnt say any reasonable tin after the incident...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
iWasNotHere:
Tinubu is extremely greedy. All his men knows this from Aregbe, Fayemi, Amosun etc. A hardened criminal that still pay workers in Lagos Tinubu salary scale and takes percentage across board

Your FATHER! who is he?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by maste: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
This one don kolo. Na Tinubu betray himself. That same road naim Kayode Fayemi dey follow now. Fulani will fool you and use you against your people to hold on to power.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by sojfarm: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Thief canvassing for thief.

Affliction will not rise again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youths should not vote for anyone older than Nigeria again. We are tired of shouting "UP NEPA"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I keep telling you, iyanmirin in-law, you no get any sense!

Go back to your region and carry ya wife with you. Shebi she go marry people wey get history or civilisation.

I still dey find who go buy me small sense........ grin.

You get spare sense....... cheesy

My inlaw....... My inlaw......... wink
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2020
composure:
My advice to the youth is simple...
End any protest for now and strategize towards 2023.

Let's use this chance now to vote out old political bags.

For God sake we can bring out a credible personality and sponsor him, speak with one voice as we.did in the end SARS stuff and finally defend our vote.

If they(APC/PDP) refused, we hunt down the politicians. We are already done with the SARS thing. Let's take our country from old thieves who don't care about us.

If we keep seeing our police and it's facilities as soft targets, Nigeria will never change,

The time is now

Tell me 2 legacies you received from your own parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.