Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

How My Husband Abandoned Me To My Fate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband Abandoned Me To My Fate (315 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife / I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband Abandoned Me To My Fate by chinenye497: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2020
He brought another woman to our home yesterday. He says he wants to marry her Lizzie, told me amidst tears. Have you told him yet? No, I was waiting for the right time to inform him. But with these new developments that will not be possible anymore.

Stories are better when it is told directly from the horse’s mouth. Here is Lizzie’s story;

After the test result confirmed that I had cancer, I did not know how to tell my husband about it because I did not want to break his heart with the sad news. Not that I planned on keeping it as secret forever, but I was waiting for the right time to tell him. My husband was a very busy man. He leaves the house very early and returned late. So he did not notice that I was sick.

The only thing he noticed was that I was avoiding him. He asked me several times what was eating me up, but I would not tell him because I did not have the courage to so. One day he broke the news that he was getting another wife. Look, Lizzie am tired of this cold attitude towards me. So I am getting another wife. I was too shocked to alter a word.

The next day, he came back with the lady. They moved my things to the guest room. I was too weak to fight back, so I stayed they quietly and continued battling with my life. At this point, my husband cared less about me. He did not even ask of me anymore. Every day I prayed that God would hasten my death so that I will rest.

click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/05/abandoned-to-my-fate/

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thoughts- Social Media/ Hate Speech Bill / Am I Right Or Wrong / Banging Other Chicks: What To Do When Wife/bae Are Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.