Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? (4970 Views)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by EfeEkarume1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
I would have loved to answer this question if only I was a smoker which am not.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
First off, i think the height of dumbness is jumping on a thread and then saying something 'i don't do this so i can comment', the Bleep?!?!
Second off, don't assume the role of George or Georgina here judging people up & down! Nobody really cares if u CAN NEVER or HATE smoking in capital letters! D questin was straight forward! U cld go to AfriBank, they are employing non-smokers.
Third off, anything would kill u FINE, in fact ACCEPTED! But it will be a real shame if out of all the natural and unnatural disasters of this world, u lay back in your bed cus d doctor says ur lungs can only take u for 2more weeks. Trust me, the thought u will die with is 'I did this to myself', I'll rather have a more pleasent last line!

P.S.- I don't have to include In My Opinion for the Judginas, do I? Oh well, there you go,
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Abekeade08(f): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
kissing a smoker is like kissing an ashtray.EWWW! lipsrsealed
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Vanpee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Not smoking because of a partner is one of my yardsticks of measuring my love for whoever. If I can resist it simply so as not to offend you, that shows I love you. My Fiancee hates it like hell and I am surprised that I don't smoke again. To be honest, I would prefer a partner that doesn't mind.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by sley4life(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Y not
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by helpdoer: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Of course i'd quit! True love isn't a dime-a-dozen. If you would quit having indiscriminate sex with strangers for the one you love why wouldn't you quit cigarette smoking?

Like indiscriminate sex, cigarette smoking kills, duuuuuuh!
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
dommfa:

First off, i think the height of dumbness is jumping on a thread and then saying something 'i don't do this so i can comment', the bleep?!?!
Second off, don't assume the role of George or Georgina here judging people up & down! Nobody really cares if u CAN NEVER or HATE smoking in capital letters! D questin was straight forward! U cld go to AfriBank, they are employing non-smokers.
Third off, anything would kill u FINE, in fact ACCEPTED! But it will be a real shame if out of all the natural and unnatural disasters of this world, u lay back in your bed cus d doctor says your lungs can only take u for 2more weeks. Trust me, the thought u will die with is 'I did this to myself', I'll rather have a more pleasent last line!

P.S.- I don't have to include In My Opinion for the Judginas, do I? Oh well, there you go,

wat exactly are you feeling like newbie , pls calm your nerves, taking nl too serious cud be more dangerous than the consequences of smoking tongue
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^^Chei see how dommfa dey rant for nl. my dear,why dont you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma, just to ease the whole frustration at work/school/market, anywhere you belong to cheesy wink
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
what is going on here

I dont condole violence bushayor and u are here fighting with dommafa grin grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

what is going on here

i didnt type this o, did i? grin grin

next time, mind ya business cool tongue
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by LoveKing(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Why would i quit smoking, because of who?

I take Hemp and Cigarettes but i cant stop because of any Girl. Tufiakwa. dem born me and am together?

Everyman to his tent!!

190:

what is going on here

grin grin yeparipa sanboribobo
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
LoveKing:

Why would i quit smoking, because of who?

I take Hemp and Cigarettes but i cant stop because of any Girl. Tufiakwa. dem born me and am together?

Everyman to his tent!!

grin grin yeparipa sanboribobo

grin grin grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
bhusayor:

i didnt type this o, did i? grin grin

next time, mind ya business cool tongue

Mrs K-money

You said it else where i only quoted you ( Condole ) grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
dommfa:

@190, u can pls help me ask her what she's on about ooo.
@bhusayor, your reply just showed me how dumb u are! Slip into a coma? What are u? A baby? Sheeeesh! I could tell u to get your bleeping bad mouth out of here but then u wld wail & weep like d baby you are! Get a life abeg, or volunteer for an NGO (if dey accept ppl like u sha)

Ignore her shes just missing her man K-money wen cold wan finish for glasgow
shes lucky she gat him dou cos hes a gud chap i know personally grin grin

quit the fight u ladies OK
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

Mrs K-money

You said it else where i only quoted you ( Condole ) grin

Chei! daddy you can lie o! i dint type 'condole o'

190:

Ignore her shes just missing her man K-money wen cold wan finish for glasgow
shes lucky she gat him dou cos hes a gud chap i know personally grin grin

quit the fight u ladies OK

Now i quit!, 190 (my man's right hand man) has spoken! cool
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin

now where is k-money

Busayor u really need 2 look for him out

do u need his phone #
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Aksually *teeth out*, Busayo, shey we should talk *clears throat*
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^ Back off shes my senior brother's property!!

do u know how much he has invested>> try hitting her up and i would break bottle on your head!! angry angry
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

now where is k-money

Busayor u really need 2 look for him out

do u need his phone #

No i dont, he s actually right here, resting his egg head on ma thighs wink

dommfa:

i said i quit fighting with you, that doesnt mean i wanna be friends with you, k? angry angry

190:

^^ Back off shes my senior brother's property!!

do u know how much he has invested>> try hitting her up and i would break bottle on your head!! angry angry

Thats my 190, you are a friend indeed cool! Always protective of kay and his 'properties'.

just dnt overdo it, i still dont condone violence grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin

will you stop that

stop calling me condole grin grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Brite02(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
@OP. Ofcourse i will stop for my dreamboat(s) if and if i were smoking.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by vaLasce(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Quit?Aw?Quitless! Wat'ld happen if she loves me n respects me coz i smoke? Lol! Na smoke only o! na spoil i spoil,i no dey steal,dnt fight,dnt chase girls.did i hear som1say my lungs? filé bè!
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by SSaemoenl(m): 2:01am On Mar 16, 2011
Quit smoking, Dangerous to ur health. Don say u are not warn!!
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by blackgucci(m): 4:16am On Mar 16, 2011
dommfa:

lipsrsealed
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 16, 2011
Omo i got to quit real fast,but if i did it would be for personal reasons not for love.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Araboy(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2011
I hate smoking and I can't share same house with smoker no matter what
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by bisman(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2011
I can quit smoking for the one i love and to save my love and know that it's worth it,
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Dalby(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2011
If you quit smoking for any other reason than you wanting to stop smoking, you will always go back to it. cry cry cry

For all the ladies saying hell NO, I started smoking in one day, and liked it and continued. If in marriage your husband / wife picks up the habit then undecided undecided undecided
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2011
Look I love weed!

I knw a lot of people have different take on it but it dosent change mine. I have been smoking it for 8yrs now. Its my realease. I did quit one time to please my ex (then girlfriend), and it was a disaster. I was always cranky, easily angry, infact it was like my defenses had been taken away. Weed is how I relax after a long day at work.

My girlfriend broke up with stating her reason as "You changed". So now, every relation I get into I let you knw frm the start that I wld never cheat on you, hit you or abuse you but the only thing you'd have tpo tolorate bout me is I smoke weed. I don't smoke in front of the ladies neither and I do carry a pack of tic-tacs and breath spray.

So my answer is "Hellz no".

NOTE: The Federal ministry of health warns that TOBBACO smoker are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by kemisuga(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2011
Okija_juju:

Look I love weed!

I knw a lot of people have different take on it but it dosent change mine. I have been smoking it for 8yrs now. Its my realease. I did quit one time to please my ex (then girlfriend), and it was a disaster. I was always cranky, easily angry, infact it was like my defenses had been taken away. Weed is how I relax after a long day at work.

My girlfriend broke up with stating her reason as "You changed". So now, every relation I get into I let you knw frm the start that I wld never cheat on you, hit you or abuse you but the only thing you'd have tpo tolorate bout me is I smoke weed. I don't smoke in front of the ladies neither and I do carry a pack of tic-tacs and breath spray.

So my answer is "Hellz no".

NOTE: The Federal ministry of health warns that TOBBACO smoker are liable to die young

Nice one shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? / Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.