Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? (4962 Views)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2011
No.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by EfeEkarume1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
Sensible lines by a smoker to his girlfriend.
"If you don't want to see me smoking, then you better find other ways to keep my lips busy"
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by MissyB3(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

Sensible lines by a smoker to his girlfriend.
"If you don't want to see me smoking, then you better find other ways to keep my lips busy"
Ha ha ha! Very simple . . . Just make him fall on his knees and give him work to do down there. cheesy
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by eghost247(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Ha ha ha! Very simple . . . Just make him fall on his knees and give him work to do down there. cheesy
Efe Ekarume:

Not as simple as you may think, that's a hell of a job!
You all got me Laughing Hard,
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by candicee: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2011
The E-cigarette has recently hit the marketing phenomenon as a driving competitor for the regular cigarette or cigar. The idea of the e-cigarette is in the name itself, being an electronic cigarette; it works through mechanisms within the cigarette replica. This charged device contains a specialized e-cigarette liquid contained in a holding chamber above a heating device. From there, inhalation causes the heating element to activate which then results into a vaporization of the liquid which is then inhaled by the smoker.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Liqua(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

The Famous European E - Liquid Brand Liqua is looking for distributors in Nigeria.
We believe that Nigeria has the highest potential with regards to E - Cigarettes and E - Liquids in Africa.

That is why we want to offer you the opportunity to become one of our resellers.
We want to capitalize on this potential together with you.

Our product has a very stable Italian Flavor which continuously delivers satisfaction to consumers all over the world.

Please check our website www.ritchy.com and also check

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=liqua+e+liquid+review&sm=3

Here you can see random individuals testing our flavors.

If you are interested in becoming a reseller or you need some additional information then please email me on;

henk.bruinsma@gortichy.com

Kind Regards,

Henk Bruinsma

Business Development Manager
Ritchy Group

Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by reyvape: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Gettreadyy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
I totally agree with harakiri! There's a boy i really really like but the only reason why i can't date him is because he smokes and knowing by myself i can't cope with it, we had to stop talking. Though, he told me he was ready to quit because of me, i still didn't agree to date him. I believe reason(s) matter(s) a lot when one wants to make any decision in one's life. I'll rather want him to look at the health hazards and quit because he really wants to than quit cus of me and den go back wen we have a problem or something, i still like him though! smiley
rubbish talk!
you guys should just forrrrk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? / Helping Me With My phobia :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.