Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? (2324 Views)

How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life / Top-17 Greatest-relationship Break-up In Sports / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Offpoint1: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
EXLOVER:
You're scaring me Mr Offpoint
Just detest from it bro.. You have all of hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Pancakeey(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Never settle for less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
never fall in love blindly,put your brains forward while your emotions far behind.Lastly avoid short men if you want to live long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Adasun(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:
Never ever sponsor a boyfriend or a girlfriend to school with the hope of marriage.

It's like depositing bananas in monkey bank and expecting to withdraw someday.

No matter how Hot you are, never have sex with anyone on on Friday night between 2:15 to 2:30 am.

If both of you can't define your relationship after a month, kindly break up.

No matter how terrible or good your marriage is, keep of social media.

As married couples, do not birth more than 3 kids MAX.

Don't get married because of age...

Your first and 2nd year of marriage should be void of any relatives staying with you.

Look physically good in courtship and look better in marriage.

Have mind the man or woman you're getting married to is Human. Flaws are bound to arise.

Walk out if your life is threatened.

Bonus:
Express your anger, break things if need be, cry, yell, scream if need be... Don't keep grudges, it gives room to evil actions.
dat number 2 tho,what do i need to knw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Be clear with your intentions and never downplay effective communication.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by fati2001(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE POSITIVE WORDS.

WE HAVE LEARNT SO MANY THINGS ON THIS THREAD.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

I wish I can give details...

But it's a terrible time for sexual acts, that's all I can share.
eh, you can see beings too
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Do unto your partner what you would like him/her do to you tongue

Lobatan cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Akinbahm(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Offpoint1:

I wish I can give details...

But it's a terrible time for sexual acts, that's all I can share.

Any revelation book to back this up?

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by MiaB(f): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Don't fall in love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Don't keep placing your partner's happiness over yours. E get reason.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:32am On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Shit happens

For marriage relationship

Take care of your man,

.wash his cloth , sweep the floor , wash the plate, scrub the toilet , give him pvssy, trim the flowers , kill the mosquitoes in daaa night, take care of him and baby, don't say shit in front of him, don't cheat on him, fetch water if you don't have modern system, clean and polish his shoes, UnCloth him after work, give him massage and respect him,

Geezz smiley

You forgot to add to this all important advice the following: bathe him, clean his buttocks for him after pooing, brush his teeth for him, help him earn money by doing his job for him and leave him at home to sleep all day whilst doing absolutely nothing.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by duduade: 3:53am On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Shit happens

For marriage relationship

Take care of your man,

.wash his cloth , sweep the floor , wash the plate, scrub the toilet , give him pvssy, trim the flowers , kill the mosquitoes in daaa night, take care of him and baby, don't say shit in front of him, don't cheat on him, fetch water if you don't have modern system, clean and polish his shoes, UnCloth him after work, give him massage and respect him,

Geezz smiley

Kuku tell her to be his housegirl
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2020
My advice?

Don't give a fvck
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by kwakualata: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=95749810]1
Never ever sponsor a boyfriend or a girlfriend to school with the hope of marriage.

It's like depositing bananas in monkey bank and expecting to withdraw someday.

No matter how Hot you are, never have sex with anyone on on Friday night between 2:15 to 2:30 am.

If both of you can't define your relationship after a month, kindly break up.

No matter how terrible or good your marriage is, keep of social media.

As married couples, do not birth more than 3 kids MAX.

Don't get married because of age...

Your first and 2nd year of marriage should be void of any relatives staying with you.

Look physically good in courtship and look better in marriage.

Have mind the man or woman you're getting married to is Human. Flaws are bound to arise.

Walk out if your life is threatened.

Bonus:
Express your anger, break things if need be, cry, yell, scream if need be... Don't keep grudges, it gives room to evil actions. Insight
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Sawzer(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You forgot to add to this all important advice the following: bathe him, clean his buttocks for him after pooing, brush his teeth for him, help him earn money by doing his job for him and leave him at home to sleep all day whilst doing absolutely nothing.
grin
Let a Nigg.a catch cruise na cheesy
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by JOACHINpedro: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
never fall in love blindly,put your brains forward while your emotions far behind.Lastly avoid short men if you want to live long .
Pls Kowatiate undecided
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2020
duduade:

Kuku tell her to be his housegirl

Don't get it twisted man,

Nobody wanna turn ham to house girl

smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Lol, it is still love if she wanna do dat tell her to continue smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Mrscarter(f): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Never Believed Some Few NL Members Have Sense

@Emphasized,Explain

Lol I wondered the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Mrscarter(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
fati2001:

MATURE NLANDER'S

1-never go to sleep angry at each other.
2-be faithful n loyal to each other
3-honesty and openness in every aspect/no secrets
4-dont bring up past arguements in new ones
5-remember no one is perfect
6-respect each other
7-always make sure u show each other often how much U love them
8-communication. Very important.
9-strive to make each other happy.
10-inspire, motivate n believe in each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Love in a romantic relationship is insipid and unachievable. People are only interested in themselves nowadays. Long gone are the days of true and genuine love. Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit. angry
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Mrscarter:

1-never go to sleep angry at each other.
2-be faithful n loyal to each other
3-honesty and openness in every aspect/no secrets
4-dont bring up past arguements in new ones
5-remember no one is perfect
6-respect each other
7-always make sure u show each other often how much U love them
8-communication. Very important.
9-strive to make each other happy.
10-inspire, motivate n believe in each other
[s][/s] Bladibladibla.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2020
To quit
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Mrscarter(f): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2020
SarutobiEky:
[/s][s] Bladibladibla.

Lol Goodluck in your future marraige. I feel for the woman
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by BigDawsNet: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Feelings\Love Reciprocating is vert important in a relationship... If you not getting one... Just leave and don't hurt yourself
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Ezi1993(f): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Well..the greatest relationship advice I would give is that you shouldn't love with the whole of ur heart,,,just love with one part of ur heart so that you can easily move on if there is any heart break.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by cooooooks(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Love and respect yourself first.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Offpoint1:

grin sex involves 2 individuals naw.
Don't try to push it, that's how far I can go.

If you can't explain why write it in the first place
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Bigmanpickin: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Never fall in love with the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by fati2001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will He Succumb To Change?? / What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. / The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.