Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit (42007 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by ThinkSmarter: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

That's the thing; other dogs kill for sport, mine kills and eats. sad

We are not starving him. He is very picky with food. Even the fancy dog mash with cooked meant and bones does not attract him. One time my mum had to force feed him eba and soup because he doesn't eat, but if he as much as sights the shadow of a rat, he becomes hyper.

There a quite a lot of rats in my hood because my neighbours are too stingy to pay their LAWMA bills. We have changed the window nets several times but 'em ratzillas won't let up. Change today, by next week another hole has appeared
u talk like an ajebota.
The bottom line is that domestic dogs belongs to dog family(lions, wolves,hyena, local dogs) and they are carnivorious in nature.
the dog is simply displaying its natural instincts.
the instinct of hunting for its food.
btw lizard is not much different in taste from other reptiles.
U can give cow or goat eb with egusi soup.
Also, u won't gv lion mgelina.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by jokotus: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Your dog is not processed , the way you handle the dog at the beginning determine what he will be doing later in life.
It a pit that we have take everything for spiritual, knowing fully that your dog is carnivorous animal or what?. I have 3 dogs they all kill rodents but one of them will eat it whenever it's kill rodents and I studies them all and discovered that he can eat a lot and I adjust it food ( I mean the one that eat rodent ) eventually this dog stop eating rodents but understand this if you starved your dog it eat anything to satisfy his hunger. Kindly make sure that you give your dog a better food and believe me your dog Will turn a new life.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Ademoore07(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chaiii. A friend of my has this breed of dog in Ogbomoso. The dog is aggressively friendly and sensitive. You just have to say "SIT DOWN" for it to calm down. OP, dont discourage me from buying the breed oo.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Ademoore07(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin grin My dear Octopusssy , buy lots of weed and set it on fire in a confined place. Endure your dog inhales all the smoke. I guarantee that the problem will be solved. My neighbour did the same thing to his dog ever since then na only kolanut and ginger the dog dey eat since then.
Chaiii... U no well o
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by koolaid87: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

I swear comedians full nairaland

inoki247:
Nothing wey Trump no go see inside Mail ballot....

Just get a new Broom, 1 bucket of salt and 12 pieces of Coconut go to the nearest river beat hell out of the Dog with the Broom and break the Coconut on his head after that bath him in salt.. Thank me later....

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by daviesmania(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
U also eat rats I suppose, so ur now seeing your own dog as ur rival. damn....
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by SyIvalord: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
starbuck:
Thank God that yours eat animals undecided undecided

I can remember the day our German shepherd and Alsatian nearly used me as their breakfast because their foods wasn't prepared on time.... I escaped with a torn wound on my arm and a mark on my tummy.. After the incident, their only savior was that they didn't eat the poison my mom kept for them grin grin grin..
What do you mean by German shepherd and Alsatian? A German shepherd is an Alsatian, it is the same dog breed. Are you sure you have ever owned a dog? Because you are obviously lying.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Udeyhere: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
You can't buy dog from ghetto and expect it to act like GRA dog.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by OyinO: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ignorance + Superstition
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by harmony75: 12:24am On Nov 07, 2020
lolz you have a 2 in one action a dog as a cat double blessings.. some animals are like that they at so different from their breed. leave the dog to suit him/herself is her/his nature we all act differently as humans or animals, do you what God is using that pet to clear in your surroundings? abeg like her be ��
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by OfficialAwol(m): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

We are not starving him. He is very picky with food. Even the fancy dog mash with cooked meant and bones does not attract him. One time my mum had to force feed him eba and soup because he doesn't eat, but if he as much as sights the shadow of a rat, he becomes hyper.

There a quite a lot of rats in my hood because my neighbours are too stingy to pay their LAWMA bills. We have changed the window nets several times but 'em ratzillas won't let up. Change today, by next week another hole has appeared

I don't like your name.

But are you a writer?
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by judgedredd22(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Combine your nets with tiny chicken wire mesh on the outside and you would have solved your problem once and for all

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Seyzcham91(m): 1:01am On Nov 07, 2020
haha!
Davash222:
We’ll talk about your dog later...

Why rats full your room like that? Can’t you tidy your room? If there’s no rat within, you think your dog will be eating rats? You’re the proximate cause of your dog’s behavior.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Seyzcham91(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Be thankful that your Dog is helping you alot in Pest control

From all Said i could deduce that the Approach of your Dog in dealing with those Pest in your room is what we call "Biological(Animal) Control Of Pest in Agriculture"

What many farmers are wishing for to reduce their cost on chemical control, you have it freely and instead of you to be grateful you here ranting to Us about your Dog being Possessed!

Father Forgive him for He doesn't know or understand what good you have done for him!
Octopusssy:
Now that I have your attention:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

file photo. He doesn't sit still long enough to be photographed.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by lekonso: 1:16am On Nov 07, 2020
put wire mesh on your windows and rats will stop coming in into your room
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by omojesu202(m): 1:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

stop blaming your neighbor n take care of ya environment. see your sweet spoken English but you're romancing rats. Only God knows how many times you have taste rat urine. May God deliver you from Lassa.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by naptu2: 2:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

Putting your dog on a diet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEPaexjPZPc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Pauladex(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2020
SyIvalord:
What do you mean by German shepherd and Alsatian? A German shepherd is an Alsatian, it is the same dog breed. Are you sure you have ever owned a dog? Because you are obviously lying.
I found it disgusting for people to accuse others of lying just because they think so.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Tzar(m): 3:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Na wa o. What can anyone or anything do to please human beings?!
You were blessed with a dog/cat that rids your pest infested home of pests yet you complain?
Abeg cherish what you have jor! Possessed kor possession ni!
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Emary(f): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Please, he is not possessed. I own several Eskimos. One of the dogs cross to create this Eskimo breed is the Terrier, a dog specifically raised to be a hunter of small animals. For me, I love that trait because my home is pest free. They only eat their prey if they are very hungry so check if the quantity you're feeding him is adequate.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by effido666: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Ayoothniel1:
cool
Dog eat rat dat one na problem too..?....dogs fit eat anything wey b meat......even chicken, lizards nd fresh goat meat.....but if u are not ok wit it....flog d dog wen ever d dog eats wat u don't like.....dogs take corrections
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by donsheddy1(m): 4:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Such a lovely dog. Well a dog eating it's game is of different causes.

1. It has tasted raw meat (The reason why it won't settle for a regular meal)

2. Someone Obviously introduced the dog to hunting probably in your absence. (I am saying this cause this is how i trained mine to become a hunting dog.)

Most times It's because those dogs are left under the care of some funny kids who actually act and play so much that they just do funny stuff with their pets and forget about the consequences of their actions.

On this note, know that your dog is turning and sure would become ferocious in no time. Visit a vet as soon as possible for an proper assessment of your lovely dog.

Some tooth removal and de-worming might be advised but do visit a vet first.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:07am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

If you feel she's disturbed, sell her for me. You obviously don't know much about dogs and their hunting instincts. They see whatever they hunt as reward. Moreover, if you had trained her not to eat her kills, She won't
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Emary:

Please, he is not possessed. I own several Eskimos. One of the dogs cross to create this Eskimo breed is the Terrier, a dog specifically raised to be a hunter of small animals. For me, I love that trait because my home is pest free. They only eat their prey if they are very hungry so check if the quantity you're feeding him is adequate.
Lol. The 'possessed' part is a family joke. We know he isn't possessed, but we find his habits very disgusting. However, you are correct about pest control. Those big big rats that dig the floor to build nests have stopped bothering us cheesy
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

If you feel she's disturbed, sell her for me. You obviously don't know much about dogs and their hunting instincts. They see whatever they hunt as reward. Moreover, if you had trained her not to eat her kills, She won't
We didn't train White to eat rats. He left the food we trained him with to start eating the one he has no business eating.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Abimbola29(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

We didn't train White to eat rats. He left the food we trained him with to start eating the one he has no business eating.
Octopusssy:

Next time when fixing your nets,ask your carpenter to add boko Haram net to your net,it's like an iron net added to your normal net in that case even if the normal net is torn your boko Haram net won't allow the rat to have access to the house ...

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Abimbola29:

Next time when fixing your nets,ask your carpenter to add boko Haram net to your net,it's like an iron net added to your normal net in that case even if the normal net is torn your boko Haram net won't allow the rat to have access to the house ...
Thanks a lot. We have started that with my mum's room and now heat wants to finish the woman, but at least they haven't been able to penetrate since then. Now we are moving to the rest of the house.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2020
naptu2:

Putting your dog on a diet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEPaexjPZPc
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I expected something different, not that cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Well I have 4 Eskimos and none of them eats their kills. Yes they hunt lizards and rats but they don't eat them. That's because I trained them not to. Once she kills something, take it away from her before she gets the chance to eat it and when she tries to eat it, tell her to stop, if she doesn't listen, threaten to beat her.
At this point, I'm afraid it may be too late to train her to stop eating her kills but you can still try if she's not over a year old.
As for the possession thing, it's wrong, it's natural for dogs to eat their kills if they are not stopped.
Shebi na rat your own dey kill, I once had a dog that will leave the compound, go outside to kill people's chickens and they will come back to my house to shout and embarrass me. I can count the number of chickens I paid for!
If you don't stop her now, it will get to that point.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Princerichi0(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2020
starbuck:
Thank God that yours eat animals undecided undecided

I can remember the day our German shepherd and Alsatian nearly used me as their breakfast because their foods wasn't prepared on time.... I escaped with a torn wound on my arm and a mark on my tummy.. After the incident, their only savior was that they didn't eat the poison my mom kept for them grin grin grin..
Mumsi no get joy o. grin grin cheesy
My mum will do the same.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by relicng: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Let the dog go for deliverance.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Freelane33(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2020
CARNIVOROUSITY grin lol take him to celestial church of Christ

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. / Funaab Dogs Show / Remember My Caucasian Pup. Well He's A Man Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.