Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit (41992 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by osazsky(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2020
It those rats that are possessed not the dog.y so much rats in ur room..funny enough na these types slay pass
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

That's the thing; other dogs kill for sport, mine kills and eats. sad

We are not starving him. He is very picky with food. Even the fancy dog mash with cooked meant and bones does not attract him. One time my mum had to force feed him eba and soup because he doesn't eat, but if he as much as sights the shadow of a rat, he becomes hyper.

There a quite a lot of rats in my hood because my neighbours are too stingy to pay their LAWMA bills. We have changed the window nets several times but 'em ratzillas won't let up. Change today, by next week another hole has appeared
grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by MrBONE2(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin grin My dear Octopusssy , buy lots of weed and set it on fire in a confined place. Endure your dog inhales all the smoke. I guarantee that the problem will be solved. My neighbour did the same thing to his dog ever since then na only kolanut and ginger the dog dey eat since then.
grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2020
You accusing innocent dog for your wrong doing.
How many times do you feed the dog in a day? If a dog is well fed and taken care of, he/she will not look for rats lizards to feed him/herself.

Please start feeding the dog three times a day, and see how the dog receive deliverance.

Even the dog is also feeling nigeria wicked demonic system.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Well I have 4 Eskimos and none of them eats their kills. Yes they hunt lizards and rats but they don't eat them. That's because I trained them not to. Once she kills something, take it away from her before she gets the chance to eat it and when she tries to eat it, tell her to stop, if she doesn't listen, threaten to beat her.
At this point, I'm afraid it may be too late to train her to stop eating her kills but you can still try if she's not over a year old.
As for the possession thing, it's wrong, it's natural for dogs to eat their kills if they are not stopped.
Shebi na rat your own dey kill, I once had a dog that will leave the compound, go outside to kill people's chickens and they will come back to my house to shout and embarrass me. I can count the number of chickens I paid for!
If you don't stop her now, it will get to that point.
He is just over a year old so I guess it is late.

We know he is not possessed. It's a family joke
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Psoul(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Your dog is helping you keep your home neat and you are here complaining.
You have rat infested home
Cockroach infested home
Lizard infested home
and if care is not taken,
Snake kingdom.

You should be happy you have such beautiful and neat dog that hate seeing those pest around him.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Mayb u’ve been starving the dog, or introduced raw feeding with some blood stain at some point..like fish intestine with the blood..

When I say starve, I don’t mean you didn’t give your dog food for many days.... what I mean is.....maybe ur dog likes to eat a lot but u can only feed twice a day... which is not bad...but the dog wants more, which causes him to improvise...also the fact that have high presence of rat is a catalyst

my lhasa and Caucasian Shepherd are experts in killing rats, monitor lizard, snakes, birds. I’ve always wondered how they kill birds until I saw the cauc jumped 3ft and hit a bird that flew through the compound.....But altogether, they never eat any of their kills... weda they kill it over night or while I’m out....they submit it at my door step....

the lizard part almost made me puke...

God truly is great.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by ochombia1: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Believe me the last mission is to eat you up. shocked
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Why won't we have rats in the house when my neighbours have refused to pay LAWMA bill?

I feel for you bruh, to find yourself in such neighborhood. Even Aso Rock is the most dirtiest in the whole world.

All the waste in Biafraland will be a source of electricity supplies instead of rats and other deadly reptiles harmful to human and pets.

But my dogs don't eat their kills.
Try to talking with your dog, let him know eating of rats/,mice and lizards is wrong. That he should stop it.

Dogs are like children that must be protected from eating wrong stuffs.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Satan66(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Read my subsequent comments and stop being mentally retardéd
You're a dirty woman, I don't wanna imagine how dirty your vagina must be.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Owilar(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2020
undecidedI think it's a dog cat
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Blackdisciple(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Well madam nothing do your dog..

nothing like being posses ..

when I was in Jos . we have dogs among all the dogs one of them eat what ever she kills just like yours do and d funniest side of it ehhh... the dog do chew sugar cane and throw the chaff away ���

ah like dogs like that
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Bbbbnn(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Op, na your Dog be this??
Lemme laugh in hindi
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nnecky(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
My dog used to hunt, kill, and eat lizards, rats (her favourite) and birds. We feed her well, even give her treats but u can't take away their hunting skills with all the petting and feeding; it's their nature. I was highly disappointed at the comments made by many educated people reading this thread, this shows the extent of damage religion has done to your brains. Madam/Sir your dog is not possessed, don't kill it, he's only exercising his civic rights and duties as a hunter... remember dogs are also carnivorous in nature
In case you don't want him anymore, please send him to me, all the lizards in my compound have started putting on weight ever since my dog that used to hunt them died...miss her so much���

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2020
starbuck:
Thank God that yours eat animals undecided undecided

I can remember the day our German shepherd and Alsatian nearly used me as their breakfast because their foods wasn't prepared on time.... I escaped with a torn wound on my arm and a mark on my tummy.. After the incident, their only savior was that they didn't eat the poison my mom kept for them grin grin grin..

is the dog still with you now u better sell dem na u may not be lucky next time
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
starbuck:

You won't understand the incidence that happened that day, they near tore my tummy apart, I had to wedge it with my right hand and gave them the other arm to bite.. Mom flew from upstairs and used sticks on them before they ran away before she opted for poison

grin
starbuck:

You won't understand the incidence that happened that day, they near tore my tummy apart, I had to wedge it with my right hand and gave them the other arm to bite.. Mom flew from upstairs and used sticks on them before they ran away before she opted for poison

lolzzz
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2020
prekumohtim:

Every animal can be trained. Recently my neighbour bought chicken , planned to use it for her daughter's birthday. I started snapping my fingers , teaching the chicken how to respond to calls . Within two weeks the chicken started welcoming me home . And at the snap of my fingers , it runs to meet me . It doesn't do that to any other person. Few weeks later, the chicken was finally killed . I almost cried grin my beloved friend was gone ...I ate sha grin
Back then in the villa, some dogs would kill animal and begin to eat it. We would discipline them with cane soaked with pepper. And that would be the end . Others would rather hunt and take it to the owner and would be rewarded with the intestine (not cooked o) and blood. Some dogs eat poo till they are disciplined

like seriously ur funny lolzz

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Neddyogu(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2020
That dog was breed from a pussycat and so it has retained it's primitive feline instincts. Worramy even saying sef?
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by BRATISLAVA: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Mayb u’ve been starving the dog, or introduced raw feeding with some blood stain at some point..like fish intestine with the blood..

When I say starve, I don’t mean you didn’t give your dog food for many days.... what I mean is.....maybe ur dog likes to eat a lot but u can only feed twice a day... which is not bad...but the dog wants more, which causes him to improvise...also the fact that have high presence of rat is a catalyst

my lhasa and Caucasian Shepherd are experts in killing rats, monitor lizard, snakes, birds. I’ve always wondered how they kill birds until I saw the cauc jumped 3ft and hit a bird that flew through the compound.....But altogether, they never eat any of their kills... weda they kill it over night or while I’m out....they submit it at my door step....

the lizard part almost made me puke...

I hope you realize that she doesn't own the dog in the picture and that this is just an attention seeking thread by the OP. From the misleading topic to the story, it's all untrue.
If that is her dog on a well manicured lawn, why is she talking about having a rat infestation and rat gum and cockroaches? That can only be in a slum or in the wild or a tent.

Save your advice, it's a fake story.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by smokeydrinky: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

That's the thing; other dogs kill for sport, mine kills and eats. sad

We are not starving him. He is very picky with food. Even the fancy dog mash with cooked meant and bones does not attract him. One time my mum had to force feed him eba and soup because he doesn't eat, but if he as much as sights the shadow of a rat, he becomes hyper.

There a quite a lot of rats in my hood because my neighbours are too stingy to pay their LAWMA bills. We have changed the window nets several times but 'em ratzillas won't let up. Change today, by next week another hole has appeared

There's something called bokoharam net. Rat can't cut through.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Satan66:

You're a dirty woman, I don't wanna imagine how dirty your vagina must be.
Says someone who calls himself Satan. Look in your mirror and see the very definition of dirtiness
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by antzlaive(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stop rearing rats. Tidy your house.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Neddyogu:
That dog was breed from a pussycat and so it has retained it's primitive feline instincts. Worramy even saying sef?
Lol. Good question cheesy
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
antzlaive:
Stop rearing rats. Tidy your house.
We are rearing rats for Chinese restaurants in Lagos as well as your favourite suya spots. Lucrative business, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by intruder15(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:
Now that I have your attention:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

file photo. He doesn't sit still long enough to be photographed.

Lemme guess, the dog is a female dog abi.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by antzlaive(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Octopusssy:

We are rearing rats for Chinese restaurants in Lagos as well as your favourite suya spots. Lucrative business, trust me.
how u take sabi? U are wise
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
antzlaive:
how u take sabi? U are wise
The gods are wise
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Dannyboi976(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Op, na your Dog be this??
Chai!!!
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by thatsleepboy1: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Octopusssy:

file photo. He doesn't sit still long enough to be photographed.

When you have gidget as a pet. grin grin grin, what do you expect? Gidge is stubborn

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by 115ifeyinwa: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2021
okay
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Carot: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Carot: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Octopusssy:

He is just over a year old so I guess it is late.

We know he is not possessed. It's a family joke
good morning ma, please I need your advice. My friend got this factory job from a skincare company by the NN Fems Industries Ltd. Pay is 40k. Two shifts 8 to 5 morning, 5 to 8 nite and he's a graduate. How do you see it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. / Funaab Dogs Show / Dog Chronicles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.