Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (591 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by utepu: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bro! You got it all wrong by adding that you are looking for a woman that will help you get back on your feet. This is selfish. Please come out genuine, then that woman will show. Some women has had terrible experience with helping a man through hard times and the end it is regret. I wish you all the best in your search

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Jerkbaba: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
See this fool. You don't have money but you wanna date. You're a big idiot. If you like don't focus on your career and make money. You're here talking about woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by skinny419(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
How u wonn tey marry wen u neva get mone¥...? see dis mugu ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Shortcut2life: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Make una no call am fool ooo .. Na the same leg some women they bring come our side as well ..
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Early 30s looking for a woman of 27-42
Kuku say you're looking for a sugar mommy grin

Btw, I go bend if you see NL ladies on this thread cool
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by frozen70(f): 1:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Jerkbaba:
See this fool. You don't have money but you wanna date. You're a big idiot. If you like don't focus on your career and make money. You're here talking about woman. undecided

You don't need to be insultive

Learn to be courteous and talk like a gentleman
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by frozen70(f): 1:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

Is not as if you don't have a girl friend presently but now you need someone that is working especially now that you are down

I will advise you get down and think of what to do then find a way out to you do it

Even if you find a woman now, you can't be jobless and start having children

You will be in a more difficult situation and regrets

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by duduade: 4:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Just say you want to do gigolo things

God will provide sugar mummies for you

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Secrets / Why I'm A Redpill Addict? / 18 Year Old Woman Who Died During Rough Sex In Yobe Government Lodge Identified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.