Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (10871 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB / My So-called Boyfriend Always Complains About My Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Rugaria: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I had a partner like that. Nice beautiful arse but she wouldn't stop crying when I'm digging her doggy style. So I changed to the pronebone style, where she lies flat on her tummy and I just lie on her still digging her from behind.

I realized the pronebone is far more intimate than doggy because it allowed me feel the full softness of her arse and thighs while buried in her wetness.
Also, you could handle her nipples and kiss her neck while digging her out and you could reach your hand under her and rub her clitoris in front.

But you've gotta have a decent length on you though if she has a fat arse, and that's because you'd need to pass all the plenty arse to get to the V and stay in there, whereas doggy make it easier by giving you open and direct access.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by UDbester(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Then stop doing doggy and start doing catty. See question!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Pearl619: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I had a partner like that. Nice beautiful arse but she wouldn't stop crying when I'm digging her doggy style. So I changed to the pronebone style, where she lies flat on her tummy and I just lie on her still digging her from behind.

I realized the pronebone is far more intimate than doggy because it allowed me feel the full softness of her arse and thighs while buried in her wetness.
Also, you could handle her nipples and kiss her neck while digging her out and you could reach your hand under her and rub her clitoris in front.

But you've gotta have a decent length on you though if she has a fat arse, and that's because you'd need to pass all the plenty arse to get to the V and stay in there, whereas doggy make it easier by giving you open and direct access.
ah ah.....just look at the analysis

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by humilitypays(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Standing ovation.....the only sensible person that commented with good and practical advice without judging the op. You are a man.

To those judging and condemning the op, you saw the topic of his thread, if you are a saint or a eunuch or a virgin Mary, you ought not to have opened the thread at all!

Op, take this guy's advice, "prone bone" is far more better and enjoyable to both the lady and the man than doggy. Doggy isn't even cool.....try prone bone.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by dante26(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Show us the picture of her thick ass for proper analysis
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Probably you aren't doing it right. Regardless, there are many more enjoyable positions.

Be receptive to others, and please use protection.

Godofbj:
Whenever i fućk my babe doggy she always complains about pains and tells me to use another style, but i just cant give up doggy my girlfriend has a thick big ass thats just looks and fells great when i fućk it doggy and paint her insides. She is the only woman I've ever been with in all my life who has complained about pains during doggy. Please has anyone here ever experienced this with a woman before and if you have what did you do to stop the pains thanks for your advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Smony: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
It might b, she is haven an infection (std)
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
humilitypays:
Standing ovation.....the only sensible person that commented with good and practical advice without judging the op. You are a man.

To those judging and condemning the op, you saw the topic of his thread, if you are a saint or a eunuch or a virgin Mary, you ought not to have opened the thread at all!

Op, take this guy's advice, "prone bone" is far more better and enjoyable to both the lady and the man than doggy. Doggy isn't even cool.....try prone bone.

Great picture cool It helps my explanation. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by fati2001(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by HomerTimpson: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
blinking001:
Get a replacement. Learn to always walk out from a toxic relationship. She's toxic for complaining about the doggy thing when originally she enjoys same thing with other guys. Dumb her toxic ass.
TF na
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Malawian(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
The pains she complained of, is it that you physically hurt her with your 4" massive gbola or you emotionally hurt her after lasting for no more than 3 minutes tops?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by shantti(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
give her omeprazol, make sure she finishes two cards
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by redy: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
I also have trouble with doggy except around my ovulation when the cervix usual moves up and back, then I enjoy doggy. So maybe she can find it enjoyable too around ovulation then you both can have fun.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by IamAngelica(f): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
The two most likely causes of pain are; during sex you thrust too hard and hit her cervix(neck of her womb) especially if you're huge. Explore each other and discover other positions that are comfortable for both of you..for example, Reverse cow girl since you're an ass lover or shoving her against a wall and hitting it from behind. Other reason could be because of an infection. Take her to the doctor for tests and proper diagnosis and treatment..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Godofbj:
Whenever i fućk my babe doggy she always complains about pains and tells me to use another style, but i just cant give up doggy my girlfriend has a thick big ass thats just looks and fells great when i fućk it doggy and paint her insides. She is the only woman I've ever been with in all my life who has complained about pains during doggy. Please has anyone here ever experienced this with a woman before and if you have what did you do to stop the pains thanks for your advice.
Simply, you don't know how to do it!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Kenplay:

What is Toto?

Toto is the hole between a woman's legs...there's nothing as sweet as it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by abeeee(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Godofbj:
op where are you typing from
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Infinitex: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2020
You finally made a topic. Congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Whoknowsme: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I think the pains may be as a result of how her toto is shaped
Yes exactly, her clitoris is situated at the upper part of vagina which makes it painful for her doing the doggy style. I think standing will be perfect for her only that the guy will get tired easily
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Po what is areola
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Toto is the hole between a woman's legs...there's nothing as sweet as it grin
ok…i love toto, what about you?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by karkinase(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
bigiyaro:
see mumu, in your stupid mind
Lol.. Omo this thread still dey..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by karkinase(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022

ok…i love toto, what about you?
Toto is one of the sweetest tins on earth but as Wetin Dey sweet na small small you suppose chop am
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Uncle96(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Bad assss * thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Iyke48: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ask her which style she prefer, be romantic for once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Force Your Time zone / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.