Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. (3825 Views)

Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I am not bad, i still remain the good girl i am, you guys just misunderstood me.
Dont be too good my dear,good women most times don't end well,rule out vulnerability from your life
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
It is only masculine men that are head of families ooo and not the one's that share bills with their wives
Isnt pa h.o.a member made enough. If ur papa get money reach, y u still dey find man to leech on. Na wa 4 u oo
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortcut2life:

Where are this types of women sprouting from huh ? Nairaland do you have some special breed of women or are they possessed that they don’t know when they are being hypocritical.. imagine this one saying bills is not a feminine traits yayy mogbe ... grin
All these because you intend sharing bills with a woman,it is well
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Isnt pa h.o.a member made enough. If ur papa get money reach, y u still dey find man to leech on. Na wa 4 u oo
No woman is meant to share bills with any man,it is against nature and scriptures,just get my point
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortcut2life:

Oh now you believe in African system but you don’t want to adopt the development of the white ones .. Are we moving forward or backwards because it seems your sense has not woken up to the reality of how family should he handled ... you’re not married so I don’t expect anything from you experience is the best teacher .. Once you go through it dem no born you well to even dispute am for your marital home .. Make things works you are called his other half to support him and compromise in any God given or life circumstances you find yourself in ..
Hmmm deep words you have here, anyway you are partially correct, but we Africans don't want to move forward, so let continue the way it use to be.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Shortcut2life: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
All these because you intend sharing bills with a woman,it is well

I don’t intend sharing a Bill but I won’t settle for a woman that thinks doing so means she is being preyed upon or being vulnerable.. Do you think marriage is some sort of fantasy land where milk and honey overflows lol .. from the inception of the marriages comes task that needs to be achieved by two individuals not just one it is called being supportive .. You aren’t being vulnerable by helping it shows you possess a value as a woman and in any given situations your strength will overcome your vulnerability that in turn will bring about happiness in your matrimonial home .. a house that lacks money will definitely end in regrets and peace will be so expensive that even your laziness won’t be able to afford it lol .

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nicoswit(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmm deep words you have here, anyway you are partially correct, but we Africans don't want to move forward, so let continue the way it use to be.
Op be careful of zzor...ignore what she said that good women dont end well...plz ignore her make she no use her own affect ur marriage
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Dont be too good my dear,good women most times don't end well,rule out vulnerability from your life
Zzor baby you are harsh o grin, anyway there is actually sense in what you have said, men take good women for granted too much.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Shortcut2life: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

Work together with your future hubby that truly loves you and you won’t regret it .. wink He is just a man and no one is perfect in being a man with you guys working together comes perfection ..
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
No woman is meant to share bills with any man,it is against nature and scriptures,just get my point
Bt it's nt against nature nd d scripture to upload sultry pictures on ur profile huh.

i no kuku send all dz one wey u dy talk.

jxt go back to uploading dose sultry photos.

u go share bill las las with husby when reality dawns on u.

dem no dey tell pesin.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

Op be careful of zzor...ignore what she said that good women dont end well...plz ignore her make she no use her own affect ur marriage
Hmmm like seriously, nowadays men do take good women for granted.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by IamFINESSE: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
my future hubby will be a masculine man and not some man who will wait to share bills with me

No More an old Man old enough to be your grandfather

You're truly confused

Tufia
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortcut2life:

Work together with your future hubby that truly loves you and you won’t regret it .. wink He is just a man and no one is perfect in being a man with you guys working together comes perfection ..
Wow, love your words, thanks for the advice.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Sawzer(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
It also happens the other way around.
Let's just play our part right and leave the rest to the Supreme being we believe in and destiny.

We go dey alright las las
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
U sound like fati2001 right nw. If africans arent moving forward, it doesnt say u shouldnt make a difference.

btw, i guess it's ur part of africa that is nt moving forward.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Shortcut2life: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

You welcome . wink
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Virginprincess, do nt listen to her. She brought all of dz on u in d 1st place.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nicoswit(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
You have a point but being bad will make it worse...thats why women should be careful wen dey wan marry...and concerning the sharing of bills...zzor said it is against scripture but remember scriptures say husband and wife are helpmate...you dont necessarily have to share bills 50/50 with ur husband but that doesnt mean you shouldnt be doing little concerning the family needs too...that what wife materials does
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Edward1106, thanks for the advise i actually picked something.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
U sound like fati2001 right nw. If africans arent moving forward, it doesnt say u shouldnt make a difference.

btw, i guess it's ur part of africa that is nt moving forward.
Yes na Nigeria, we aren't moving forward at all.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by IamFINESSE: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

Yen yen yen

Mugu, be following that good for nothing girl, body go tell you las las

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Yen yen yen

Mugu, be following that good for nothing girl, body go tell you las las

It is you that is a Mugu, if you can't quote me without insulting me then stop quoting me.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes na Nigeria, we aren't moving forward at all.
Lol.... We in lagos are gradually moving forward.
i dont knw wat part of nigeria u ar in. I believe they'd catch up soon enough.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by IamFINESSE: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
It is you that is a Mugu, if you can't quote me without insulting me then stop quoting me.

All the advice that I have given you in the past, what did you do with them

I have been warning you against that useful idiot of a girl but you won't listen.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I created this tread because of those of you insulting in a created by kranediggy, i want to make my explanation more clearer............. haven't you people seen in a situation whereby a man married a woman then ask her to sit at home to start bearing children for him even though it is not the woman's choice, you guys were attacking me like i said something bad or strange....... i also said a woman's money is not suppose to be shared, i meant it is not suppose to be shared between her and her husband, i am not saying the woman should not spend on her children, she can do stuff like buying of clothes, taking the children out and so on, but core responsibilities like paying of the children schoolfees, house rent and so on is supposed to be for only the man, if not why is he called the head of the family? you guys should learn to read and understand before attacking someone, undecided .
you are clearly stupid. women said they wanted jobs and equality. they were given. now they earn money you say it should not be share. una don mad
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

You have a point but being bad will make it worse...thats why women should be careful wen dey wan marry...and concerning the sharing of bills...zzor said it is against scripture but remember scriptures say husband and wife are helpmate...you dont necessarily have to share bills 50/50 with ur husband but that doesnt mean you shouldnt be doing little concerning the family needs too...that what wife materials does
Yes it is not supposed to be 50/50, but most men of nowadays want it like that, so you see why it won't work.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamFINESSE:

All the advice that I have given you in the past, what did you do with them

I have been warning you against that useful idiot of a girl but you won't listen.
Which advice, advice that you can't give without insult attach to it, i don't take advise with insult attach to it.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nicoswit(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes it is not supposed to be 50/50, but most men of nowadays want it like that, so you see why it won't work.
Well i dont think men wants it to be 50/50, maybe you misunderstood
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you are clearly stupid. women said they wanted jobs and equality. they were given. now they earn money you say it should not be share. una don mad
What is this one saying? No, continue waiting for a woman that will share bill with you, don't go and hustle, don't you know if a woman is sharing bill with you she gives you little or no respect, maybe that what you want.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

Well i dont think men wants it to be 50/50, maybe you misunderstood
I seriously hope so.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Sharing of bills isn't a feminine trait,so I don't believe in it
Too dull. U couldnt even make a convincing write up to back up ur claim, instead u kept repeating d same old bollocks.

ur dad mxt be ashamed of u after spending much to send u sch.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Why would you buy a man gift? who does that? that means she's promoting roles switching

I pity d man dat will marry u..so u can't buy ur husband a gift.. shocked..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller / Men Who Type Like This Should Be Hanged! / Must Watch. Has relationship In Nigeria Degraded So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.