Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. (3838 Views)

Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
No good wife spends on her husband, she's going against God if she does that

please where in d bible is dis stupid tin u just said written..have u forgotten dat a woman is supposed to be an help mate not a burden
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Sharing of bills isn't a feminine trait,so I don't believe in it

U and this ur Faminine dat Musculine dat in did age and tym..Lyk I said be4 I pity d man dat will marry u..Miss because I am a woman I am entitled to ur money..
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Sawzer(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I pity d man dat will marry u..so u can't buy ur husband a gift.. shocked..
grin

As in
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by specialmati(m): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2020
virginprincess:
I created this tread because of those of you insulting in a created by kranediggy, i want to make my explanation more clearer............. haven't you people seen in a situation whereby a man married a woman then ask her to sit at home to start bearing children for him even though it is not the woman's choice, you guys were attacking me like i said something bad or strange....... i also said a woman's money is not suppose to be shared, i meant it is not suppose to be shared between her and her husband, i am not saying the woman should not spend on her children, she can do stuff like buying of clothes, taking the children out and so on, but core responsibilities like paying of the children schoolfees, house rent and so on is supposed to be for only the man, if not why is he called the head of the family? you guys should learn to read and understand before attacking someone, undecided .
just read proverb 31:10-31,and pray and work to become that kind of a woman.so that whoever that finds you will find a good thing not a burden. look marriage is not for children.no wonder we have series of broken homes.you can't share your money with your husband but maybe with demons. we know your money is your money while his money is our money.we have really lost it.we all know everyone has his responsiblity at home but dont just go and settle down with this mindset of yours.I even seen someone wrote she can't even buy gift for her husband.but your husband can buy for you.nawa for una self.so if the man has a set back may be in business and God is blessing you.you will send him out to be drinking dry gin for street in the name of I can't share my money with my husband.God is watching ooh.the two shall become 1(love your neighbor as yourself.until we understand this everyone will be happy. if your husband take you out try take him out too thats why you are his love and him your love.if love reign in our heart always we will have a wonderful home.read this verse 2 if you are a Christian 1Corinthians 13:4-5.how do you even express your love for your husband if you can get him gift.love is not selfishness na.may God help us.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2020
virginprincess:
I created this tread because of those of you insulting in a created by kranediggy, i want to make my explanation more clearer............. haven't you people seen in a situation whereby a man married a woman then ask her to sit at home to start bearing children for him even though it is not the woman's choice, you guys were attacking me like i said something bad or strange....... i also said a woman's money is not suppose to be shared, i meant it is not suppose to be shared between her and her husband, i am not saying the woman should not spend on her children, she can do stuff like buying of clothes, taking the children out and so on, but core responsibilities like paying of the children schoolfees, house rent and so on is supposed to be for only the man, if not why is he called the head of the family? you guys should learn to read and understand before attacking someone, undecided .

COMPOUND GOATgringrin

Like I wrote in the former thread you ran away from....I SHAME 4ur Mama and Papa because you WILL STAY IN THEIR HOUSE 4eva WITH THIS TUFIAKWA MENTALITYgringrin
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by ERCROSS(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
Sharing of bills isn't a feminine trait,so I don't believe in it

So says a leech. I wish people like you were born in the next generation, so you can witness the manifestation of the biblical prophecy where women would beg men to marry them, saying "we would eat from our purse. Just marry us."
Modern men are getting wiser every day. If you impart your female children with this kind of thrash mentality you have, let it not be that they will be the women who fulfill that prophecy.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by specialmati(m): 1:37am On Nov 08, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmm deep words you have here, anyway you are partially correct, but we Africans don't want to move forward, so let continue the way it use to be.
maybe we should return it to those time training a female child is not important and waste of resources. you stay at home and only bear children .come stop all this backward reasoning it won't help you in anyway.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by IamFINESSE: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2020
virginprincess:
Which advice, advice that you can't give without insult attach to it, i don't take advise with insult attach to it.

Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by specialmati(m): 2:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
Why would you buy a man gift? who does that? that means she's promoting roles switching
do unto others what you will want them to do for you.if you can't buy a man gift please dont receive gift from them too.which roles are you switching so buying a gift for someone you claim to love is now switching roles.wahala they ooh
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes true, but i have seen in more than 3 cases where the men ask there wives not to do anything, it almost even brought seperation between one of the couple, now in such a situation who is at fault?
D Men. Some Men Does Dis To Av Full Control Of Their Wives While Others May Do So In D Name Of Love. Dey Feel Dey Don't Want To Stress Their Afterall Dey Kind Provide Whatever She Needs. 4rm My Own Point It's Good To Establish Ur Wife Too Cuz No One Knows Tomoro, Things Might Not Go Smoothly 4 D Man & She Might Be An Helping Hand.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Decryptor(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Chai! This OP is a candid proof that some ladies have "fish brain" undecided
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Kayberg: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Zzor:
Good post but just know that Nairaland is full of bitter people and will always have problems with posts from females here, they won't even read the post before they attack

Not everyone here is bitter.
For the fact that some people chose to react negatively to a thread, comment or post does not mean that is the view of everyone.

Some may have the opposite view, but never react or comment.

So you shouldn't generalise.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Bignuell(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2022
No good wife spends on her husband, she's going against God if she does that
And no good wife takes up job, she's meant to stay and take care of the home. Anything aside that is going against God
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by Sammy07: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
I cm .

Virginprincess, hello how are you?
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by timstone(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Head of the family!
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by odysey: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
virginprincess:
I stayed with a family many years ago and they do something interesting, they share the bills and didn't see it as a big deal since then my mentality changed
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by uncleteeh(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
How does this concerns zzor?
Hi, can we chat on a neutral ground?
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by virginprincess(f): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2023
uncleteeh:
Hi, can we chat on a neutral ground?
Ok,no problem.
Re: Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. by uncleteeh(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Ok,no problem.
Ok, here's my WhatsApp contact, 08108408732, kindly hi me or drop yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Why Do Most Reverend Fathers Womanize / Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.