Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce (66195 Views)

BREAKING: Zimbabwean Socialite, Genius Kadungure Dies In Rolls Royce Crash (phot / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Tony142: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
menaxe:
Fór your mind you made sense, lol!!!

sure, wealth is vanity, poverty is also vanity, I have choosing wealth as my vanity, it is left for u to choose yours
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by jimmychang: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tony142:

All what u wrote are trash, the only sure thing in life is death

person go die one day no mean say make u no hustle, delete this your useless post and go and make money

Did he say you should not hustle grin grin grin...I no sure say you take comprehension classes for school grin cheesy grin
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Jerewise332(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizee:
o boy, I tried to comprehend what u wrote but just couldn't

Ah swears grin
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
I hope the person he had a head on collision with us ok
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by watchindelta(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Speeding on sand so sad, rip
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by richie240: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
MasterDreamz:
Ojo melo la ma lo laye ta nwo ewu irin? (How long will a man live that he wears clothes of steel?)
Bi okun emi yi bi igbeti igba melo ni fi nja? (Regardless of how tough the rope of life is, it can cut easily.)
You can only know if u know!
cool

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Karlifate: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
JoeEeL:
Governor Zulum, whom many of u hail on NL, advised buhari that Boko haram is similar to #endSARS movement.

What does that tell you guys? Are politicians not all d same?

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-started-with-youth-protests-zulum-warns-endsars-promoters/

Open a new thread for this.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Auxtin85(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
This guy got his money from ritual, my information is from a reliable source.

They said he became too restless in his last days, his compound became so dirty and hardly socialize.

I have heard these stories long before he died. Ask any Zimbabwean they will confirm this.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Starzo: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Auxtin85:
This guy got his money from ritual, my information is from a reliable source.

They said he became too restless in his last days, his compound became so dirty and hardly socialize.

I have heard these stories long before he died. Ask any Zimbabwean they will confirm this.
Are u Zimbabwean??
Is so, then I'm asking u now
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Auxtin85(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Starzo:

Are u Zimbabwean??
Is so, then I'm asking u now

I live in South Africa and I have Zimbabwean friends who gave me the update, one of them was the first to inform me of his death this morning at about 6:33 AM SA time
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lastchild: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mywd:

Drunk driving no be carelessness?? Abi u be illiterate from ghetto??... Mumu
Jesus christ

these are the youths we are yelling to takeover the government, una done see this mumu

the other one write without sense, this one read but don't understand what he red

where did you see that the young man was drunk while driving? olodo, that they pop champagne is now being drunk?

fools everywhere

this one fit be graduate o

Nigeria is in trouble, bunch of illiterates being produced every year
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Josh1977: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Life!! So Many Lessons of Life Here!
If the young man had known that His Moment of Departure was just by the Corner, He would have Paid more attention on feeding his soul.

A whole fast automobile turns to mere Iron..

This is where you understand that Everything you can see and touch is Vanity!

No Wonder King Solo the Richest Man Ever to live screamed Vanity upon Vanity! All is Vanity!

What Really Matters for us all is the Position and Place of our Soul in Eternity!!

What Really Matters is Where are you Going to once your time on Earth is over?

Only 2 Locations for Everyone Worldwide!
It's Either Heaven or Hell Fire!

Everyone MUST Miss One, no Matter who you are!!

Once you Miss Heaven!
You Can't Miss Hell!

Heaven has a Path and Ticket
Hell also has its Path and Ticket!

Heaven: Accept and Believe in JESUS Christ and Live For Him

Hell: Refuse JESUS! Live your Life anyhow!

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

He who has ear, let him hear what the spirit is telling the church

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Musty112: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Everyone of them has reached what they put forward now. If there is any of them who believed before he/she died, we say: Rabbi igfirllahu warhamu otherwise, we are silent
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by drake99: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mywd:

Drunk driving no be carelessness?? Abi u be illiterate from ghetto??... Mumu
there's no drunk statement in that article, read it again
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by JoeEeL(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Karlifate:

Open a new thread for this.

I've never opened a thread before mahn. It's not that serious bro; just something to note that the ambition and double-facedness of the average nigerian politician can shock the hell out of the youth.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Josh1977: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=95827239]I hope the person he had a head on collision with us ok[r/quote

Ask Google bro

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by hush15: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ndlistic:
More

My advice to every one out there is this, I am not saying you shouldn't enjoy life but don't enjoy it at the expense of yourself or others. Also, give our hearts to Christ. We need it with the direction this world is going

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Karlifate: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
JoeEeL:

I've never opened a thread before mahn. It's not that serious bro; just something to note that the ambition and double-facedness of the average nigerian politician can shock the hell out of the youth.

No qualms, man.
Just that a new thread will make it more visible to many folks.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by SILENTandSMART2: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
originalprof:

OK sir

YES sir smiley
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Born2conquer: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
pennywys:
His money and careless lifestyle just murdered him.

Most times I advised those young lads out there, no matter what you have, how much you have in your Bank account learn to be humble, take life easy. Nothing in this whole world is rare than the life you live, the people you love and those you cared for.

Humble yourself in wealth as you once humbled in want.

You spend your night in clubs, drink expensive liquor your money can afford but true I must say that these liquors will still taste good if you drink it at the comfort of your home. You need sexy women to wine with but, one woman for you is too numerous than many you desire and the satisfaction is incomprehensible.
For those of us who played low they said we are low life beings but we don't beg any to afford the life we live nor asked from anyone to acquired the joy we have, all our needs are cared for but none understand cos we don't show off like they do. You don't have to announce ourselves for anyone to recognise your presence, no matter how you celebrate your birthday it is still your birthday.

Most times I don't feel sorry for our dear brothers who departed or blamed dead who took them away from us nor even satan cos most of them cause their woes.

His dead was caused by over speeding, i.e reckless driving. Buddy cos his dead thats good for him. For him dying today is as good for him to die another day.

Our born again brother Righteousness89 is preparing for us a befitting sermon for this topic.
He died while driving, how does your post correlate with driving?

Don’t your drive? Don’t you overtake? Don’t you drive past 100Km/hr What happened to him could have happened to every CAR OWNER in the world!!!!!

Being low has nothing to do with OVERSPEEDING
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by bewla(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your beautiful friend too !
You mean

e ye le ki Bo ni le me
Bo ni le mu
to ba di ojo ku ko yeri

meaning dove does not eat and drink with his benefactor when death come it turn away
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by ruggedtimi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
The police woman though
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by ak22(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your beautiful friend too !

Hmm there is a place waiting for us . life after death . think twice . Vanity upon vanity . What good is it to gain the world but lose your
soul?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by SKINDOGGY: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
pennywys:

Most times I advised those young lads out there, no matter what you have, how much you have in your Bank account learn to be humble, take life easy. Nothing in this whole world is rare than the life you live, the people you love and those you cared for.

You spend your night in clubs, drink expensive liquor your money can afford but true I must say that these liquors will still taste good if you drink it at the comfort of your home. You need sexy women to wine with but, one woman for you is too numerous than many you desire and the satisfaction is incomprehensible.
For those of us who played low they said we are low life beings but we don't beg any to afford the life we live nor asked from anyone to acquired the joy we have, all our needs are cared for but none understand cos we don't show off like they do. You don't have to announce ourselves for anyone to recognise your presence, no matter how you celebrate your birthday it is still your birthday.

Most times I don't feel sorry for our dear brothers who departed or blamed dead who took them away from us nor even satan cos most of them cause their woes.

His dead was caused by over speeding, i.e reckless driving. Buddy cos his dead thats good for him. For him dying today is as good for him to die another day.

Our born again brother Righteousness89 is preparing for us a befitting sermon for this topic.
Your last paragraph though grin shocked shocked
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by officialfestus(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
pennywys:

so much sense....
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Realhommie(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
lastchild:
you just sounded like one kindergarten idiot, what do you mean his money and carelessness murdered him? so it's now carelessness to have money?

in this video you and I watched, tell me how he was careless and how it murdered him, that he drove an expensive car, is that the careless you are talking about?

or the expensive drink the carelessness, a young man doing well for himself just died and you are here writing one nonsense

you are a slowpoke, do you know the pain his loved ones are going through now? I curse you with all my heart

I watched my sister died like him in a car accident, I know the pain, my mother died on my palms, I know the pain, my father died in midst of health, idiot I know the pain

I curse you and other nairalanders that will blame this young man for his death, as if you are secured inside that room you are

fools
My guy goan sit down in one corner, you're just yapping nonsense. The guy was reckless, as simple as abc.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
ak22:

Hmm there is a place waiting for us . life after death . think twice . Vanity upon vanity . What good is it to gain the world but lose your
soul?
No where is waiting for anyone. You die your chapter closes.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by andrewbaba44: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
themanderon:
Baaaam!!!! And its all over. All the fast cars, Beautiful houses, money, youthful exuberance etc gone in an instant.
We should learn to be humble at all times and realize that everything in life is a gift from above. Let's learn to acknowledge God in all our ways and it shall be well with us. Rip to the dead.

What does humble got to do with an accident ?

Ginimbi is an humble guy ,go to Zimbabwe blogs and see for your self oga
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lastchild: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Realhommie:
My guy goan sit down in one corner, you're just yapping nonsense. The guy was reckless, as simple as abc.
which mumu be this one again, just point out one carelessness in his story

driving expensive car or popping champagne? all these kids wey full this nairaland are making this place so childish

no mature reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.