Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce (66160 Views)

BREAKING: Zimbabwean Socialite, Genius Kadungure Dies In Rolls Royce Crash (phot / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Kzinne: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your beautiful friend too !
fool.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by doggedfighter(f): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kzinne:
fool.

Dimwit
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by solexybaba(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
wen i saw d post dagrin came 2 my mind,reckless driving has claimed 2many lives,stay safe 2 fulfil ur destiny.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
lastchild:
Jesus christ

these are the youths we are yelling to takeover the government, una done see this mumu

the other one write without sense, this one read but don't understand what he red

where did you see that the young man was drunk while driving? olodo, that they pop champagne is now being drunk?

fools everywhere

this one fit be graduate o

Nigeria is in trouble, bunch of illiterates being produced every year

Look at how stupid u even sound...... If they ask for leaders of tomorrow u seff go raise hand.... Oponu oshi,, illiterate....

You gotta read the story well Man!!!.... Dont keep being blind... Wake up FOOL!!

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by feedthenation(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
---The vehicle he was driving is just too powerful to be driven recklessly---such a sad sorry end to all lives involved in the accident---
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lastchild: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Mywd:

Look at how stupid u even sound...... If they ask for leaders of tomorrow u seff go raise hand.... Oponu oshi,, illiterate....

You gotta read the story well Man!!!.... Dont keep being blind... Wake up FOOL!!
what I expected you to show me is where they said he was drunk while driving and all you could do is to display more foolishness of yours

you are not just intelligent, guy you be ode
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by henryhemon(m): 4:32am On Nov 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
Life is fragile. Main reason why you have to enjoy yourself now that you're still alive. Because there's no other life after death.

There is life outside here that's more important though.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by kingxsamz(m): 4:33am On Nov 09, 2020
henryhemon:

There is life outside here that's more important though.

Have you experienced life after death before?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by henryhemon(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
What a waste... Why the unnecessary need for speed??! Smh!

Maybe he was drunk or high.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by henryhemon(m): 4:37am On Nov 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

God said it and I believe it.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by henryhemon(m): 4:39am On Nov 09, 2020
How other occupants were quiet while he was speeding is baffling now they have paid with their lives too. Theirs was worse as they were burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by kingxsamz(m): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2020
henryhemon:

God said it and I believe it.

Well, my own god said there's no life after death, so you're wrong.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Bellotelli: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Am.only interesting the last picture.... Orisirisi
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by themanderon: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

What does humble got to do with an accident ?

Ginimbi is an humble guy ,go to Zimbabwe blogs and see for your self oga

I was never referring to the dead guy I was Just speaking generally on how ephemeral life is, here today, gone tomorrow and the need for all to be humble and realize that everyday we live is a gift.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by andrewbaba44: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2020
themanderon:

I was never referring to the dead guy I was Just speaking generally on how ephemeral life is, here today, gone tomorrow and the need for all to be humble and realize that everyday we live is a gift.

Alright

Got ya
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by VULCAN(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Ignorance always speaks with confidence even when the confidence is based on nothing solid.

When you were in your mother's womb, if someone had come to tell you that there is a whole different world outside of where you are..

kingxsamz:

Simple logic.
Any idea of an afterlife is simply human imagination. It's logical that when one dies, he/she stops existing.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by kingxsamz(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2020
VULCAN:
Ignorance always speaks with confidence even when the confidence is based on nothing solid.

When you were in your mother's womb, if someone had come to tell you that there is a whole different world outside of where you are..

Talk about ignorance.
You should think more.

Does being in the womb equal being dead?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by PrincewithGod(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

But where is he going to spend eternity? That is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2020
lastchild:
what I expected you to show me is where they said he was drunk while driving and all you could do is to display more foolishness of yours

you are not just intelligent, guy you be ode

Na una be 20+ without sense for naija.... Una plenty die
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

The good things he has enjoyed won't speak for him in eternity.. It's all gone into thin air. While we feed our body, let's not forget our soul that will stand before God.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by WaterWalker5(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
themosthigh:
This is the perfect way to die. Riding high on coke and weed, with a buxom lady by my side, till I crash and is taken to the high heaven. Violently Ejaculating just before my soul leaves.
Its a pity you have a beautiful name for a moniker and you're spouting this rubbish. It's a real pity...Be careful what you say or think cos you'll get it!!!!
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by WaterWalker5(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tony142:

All what u wrote are trash, the only sure thing in life is death

person go die one day no mean say make u no hustle, delete this your useless post and go and make money
Stop misquoting the brother. That you should hustle and make money doesn't give you the license to be careless.
Make your money and hustle but don't do stupid things and think it all ends here. He is gone like the wind and all he had is now someone else' property
Are they gonna bury him.with all his assets?
Be wise paddy mi and stop taking people's contributions out of context.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by WaterWalker5(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
awoo47:
funny thing be say honda no explode
in fact from the crash d honda driver should survive

All this supercars dey explode any how, jus lyk johnny walker
The guy was Paul Walker not Johnny Walker which is a Brand name for the Red and Black label brand
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by WaterWalker5(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
awoo47:
na collision na
My suprise be say d honda no explode

Rolls Royce wey supposed get safety features con burn lyk furnace
The whole thing is a mystery that only God can explain. One thing was he must have been traveling at such a high velocity that the collision force must have ignited an explosion.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Tony142: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
WaterWalker5:

Stop misquoting the brother. That you should hustle and make money doesn't give you the license to be careless.
Make your money and hustle but don't do stupid things and think it all ends here. He is gone like the wind and all he had is now someone else' property
Are they gonna bury him.with all his assets?
Be wise paddy mi and stop taking people's contributions out of context.

Forget about been careless, something most kill a man, who told u poor people of his age do not die too? Na God dey protect person joor, if he has kids, his kids will definitely be his next of kin, his property belong to his children and not some else

Whoever want his property is the person that killed him, they should hold the person responsible

#May-G undecidedod-Punish-village-people
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by awoo47: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
WaterWalker5:

The guy was Paul Walker not Johnny Walker which is a Brand name for the Red and Black label brand
grin grin grin
i don mix am up

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by shoprite: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Well . . .you only know the beginning . . .but not the end undecided

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by VULCAN(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
I can't say I'm surprised that my analogy went completely over your head. grin

But let me break it down for you perhaps you will get it someday.

You were alive in your mother's womb for 9months.

While there your entire existence was limited to everything that took place within the warmth of the womb.

If someone had told you back then that where you were was just a Bustop and not the final destination you would have argued. If the person began to describe things in this world you would have mocked the person.

If you were told that one day you will leave this womb world and begin a completely different type of life you would have insulted the person like you are doing now.

One day you will die like everyone else. To think that life ends here is sheer ignorance.

So there is no difference btw you and the foetus on the womb! Both believe that what they are experiencing is all that is possible.

If you are unable to make sense of what I have written then no one can help you

kingxsamz:

Talk about ignorance.
You should think more.

Does being in the womb equal being dead?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by kingxsamz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
VULCAN:
I can't say I'm surprised that my analogy went completely over your head. grin

But let me break it down for you perhaps you will get it someday.

Lol... Your analogy is too poor to even be considered logical because it doesn't make any sense, and the examples you gave are unreal.

You were alive in your mother's womb for 9months.

While there your entire existence was limited to everything that took place within the warmth of the womb.
First of all, babies in the womb can't even tell whether they're in a womb or not. They aren't able able to comprehend what they are, where they are and what's happening to them.
One reason why your analogy sounds dumb.

If someone had told you back then that where you were was just a Bustop and not the final destination you would have argued. If the person began to describe things in this world you would have mocked the person.

Another reason why your analogy is illogical is because this scenario which you have made up in your head cannot happen in the womb of a woman and doesn't make any sense.

One day you will die like everyone else. To think that life ends here is sheer ignorance.

So there is no difference btw you and the foetus on the womb! Both believe that what they are experiencing is all that is possible.

That's the problem. We're talking about life after death, and you brought in a scenario which doesn't correspond. If babies were dead in the womb before coming out alive, then maybe your analogy would make sense.

If you are unable to make sense of what I have written then no one can help you

No, you have not made any sense yet.
Untill you're able to bring a logical explanation to support the claim that one would continue living in another dimension/ location after death, then we can have this conversation.
Hope my point didn't *whoosh* over your head? wink
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by naijanaso: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tony142:

joulosy kill u there #wink

Poverty mentality spotted. Come out of it
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Tony142: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
naijanaso:

Poverty mentality spotted. Come out of it

go and work on your low self esteem,

bye bye
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Image123(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

i know someone who has, Jesus the Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.