Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce (66243 Views)

BREAKING: Zimbabwean Socialite, Genius Kadungure Dies In Rolls Royce Crash (phot / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stay indoors and enjoy life..
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Baiser(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
I show no pity for such a dumb fellow, shouting he is driving wraith.... He will be forgotten after two months.

It's only the fresh puci that was wasted that pains me.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
lastchild:
you just sounded like one kindergarten idiot, what do you mean his money and carelessness murdered him? so it's now carelessness to have money?

in this video you and I watched, tell me how he was careless and how it murdered him, that he drove an expensive car, is that the careless you are talking about?

or the expensive drink the carelessness, a young man doing well for himself just died and you are here writing one nonsense

you are a slowpoke, do you know the pain his loved ones are going through now? I curse you with all my heart

I watched my sister died like him in a car accident, I know the pain, my mother died on my palms, I know the pain, my father died in midst of health, idiot I know the pain

I curse you and other nairalanders that will blame this young man for his death, as if you are secured inside that room you are

fools

How u take dey cope for school with this ur level of understanding ba??..... Read all over again and think abt what he said..
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
Stay indoors and enjoy life..

U be real GEE wink...... Na that kin life me i like... When to go outside no necessary,, stay indoors
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Image123(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
Life is fragile. Main reason why you have to enjoy yourself now that you're still alive. Because there's no other life after death.

There he goes against. There's no life after death because you have been there, right? Or is that not what you ask those who believe in eternity? Hypocrite.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by themanderon: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Baaaam!!!! And its all over. All the fast cars, Beautiful houses, money, youthful exuberance etc gone in an instant.
We should learn to be humble at all times and realize that everything in life is a gift from above. Let's learn to acknowledge God in all our ways and it shall be well with us. Rip to the dead.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
themosthigh:
This is the perfect way to die. Riding high on coke and weed, with a buxom lady by my side, till I crash and is taken to the high heaven. Violently Ejaculating just before my soul leaves.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lastchild: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mywd:

How u take dey cope for school with this ur level of understanding ba??..... Read all over again and think abt what he said..

you are a fool, I replied to his first statement that said his carelessness killed him

mumu
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 2cribz: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dah na if battery disengage comot enter gutter. If not na explosion
Mywd:

Small pikin seff get sense pass all these lexus es300 boys... Last sundat as i dey go church, one dey come with full speed and headlights switched on remain small make he jam one okada wey dey him front oo.... And las las na speed breaker naim baba stop... grin..

Na d 4plug dey qwik to explode during head on colission?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mywd:

U be real GEE wink...... Na that kin life me i like... When to go outside no necessary,, stay indoors
I swear...since may till now I never travel anywhere.. Work - house, house to work. Very soon I go buy bicycle take dey go office make I no dey drag lane with any idiot wey don drink alcohol wey dem send from hell to jam person.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by mightyhazel: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
2cribz:
Its not wreckless driving .its drunk driving and over excitement. I have been thr b4,i did 170kph on freeway,beyound repair my beloved 4plugs eod back then,na god save me sha. Minor scratch cos of the way i positioned my body and held the steering when i rammed jnto a pole. I thank God sha. Na mad drunk driving be dis crash so. Asin mad speed. He must be a yahoo plus boy
170 kph and ur and ur car no splinter..
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by mightyhazel: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
I swear...since may till now I never travel anywhere.. Work - house, house to work. Very soon I go buy bicycle take dey go office make I no dey drag lane with any idiot wey don drink alcohol wey dem send from hell to jam person.
bicycle worse,..no cushion whatsoever from any impact at all
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 2cribz: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
I say i dey madly drunk,na just god. I came out alive and looked back at my eod and shook my head. Na just God do am.
mightyhazel:
170 kph and ur and ur car no splinter..
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:

grin grin grin grin grin.... Na sooo ma gee
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
mightyhazel:
bicycle worse,..no cushion whatsoever from any impact at all
you no see where I say I no dey drag lane with anyone? Lane wey I go dey ride on no be lane for cars or okada. Na just foot path.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by themaestro08(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamD18:
In all honesty, I don't give a flying fvck and this is applicable 100% of viewers here.

Speak for yourself you fool angry
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
lastchild:
you are a fool, I replied to his first statement that said his carelessness killed him

mumu

Drunk driving no be carelessness?? Abi u be illiterate from ghetto??... Mumu
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lastempero: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Akfrenzy:
SPPED KILLS but look at that nipples just got wasted like DAT

No be even normal waste,but was burnt to ashes.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Ayo2004: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
That girl go too sweet 4 bed....I gats go zimbabwe grin
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by sammirano: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your beautiful friend too !
Wrong..
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ise kii pa ni , Ayo nii paniyan.

Fisupinigan pian nano etusketuske.

So bad.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lekki1444: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
themosthigh:
This is the perfect way to die. Riding high on coke and weed, with a buxom lady by my side, till I crash and is taken to the high heaven. Violently Ejaculating just before my soul leaves.
What doth it profit a man to violently ejaculate and then lose his soul

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by OMOJOHN001: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
RIP to him.

He died, Unlike the other man from one particular Region like that, He has been behind bars for months now waiting to be sentence to years of Imprisonment.

I didn't mention name ooooo,

JOE BIDEN WILL USE HIM TO TEST RUN HIS CAPACITY.
DUBAI BIG BOY, TURN TO -+--+
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by honey930(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pay attention: speed kills!
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Octopusssy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
He was he or anybody to know that when he was posting the video he was a dead man walking?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by menaxe: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fór your mind you made sense, lol!!!
Tony142:

All what u wrote are trash, the only sure thing in life is death

person go die one day no mean say make u no hustle, delete this your useless post and go and make money

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Okoroawusa: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
This life no balance...

Abeg make una no tell me say that braless girl in the last picture follow die because na that one go vex me.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Okuda(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
he was not even wearing his sestbelt.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by mechanics(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your beautiful friend too !
It's better to die poor and go to heaven than to die rich and end up in hell.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Vanity upon vanity, his focus was more of the riches in the world.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Oizee(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
AFRICA BLACK PEOPLE SUPPOSED CAN CHANGE FOR THE BETTER FUTURE THERE IS ENEMIES WITHIN ALL BLACK PEOPLE'S FAMILY
o boy, I tried to comprehend what u wrote but just couldn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.