Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls (1748 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / 8yrs Of Masturb And Damages, Yet I Still Can Not Quit; Pls Help. / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
light099:
What are the four castes? It's hard making any sense out of this post.

Seems you were trying to create some good discourse here, but you became dizzy halfway and so couldn't complete your post to a point where all the dots connect.

This thread has lose ends. Anytime you're ready to complete what you started here, I'm ready to listen to whatever you were trying to say.

You have no joy at all. cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2021
bluefilm:

You have no joy at all. cheesy

Just saying things the way they're.
Even a goddess also has a god. I became her god the moment I stepped into her thread.
And now, sister fire turns into sister ice anytime she shows up in my mention.
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by palmshots: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Too bad to be a wise one in the midst of fools...Sisterfire I know how it feels

Only time will tell cool
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
palmshots:
Too bad to be a wise one in the midst of fools...Sisterfire I know how it feels

Only time will tell cool
join ur wise brothers n Sisters , https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/little-bit-bored-guys...ask-me/39#98567689
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Kelvin3476: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2021
SisterFire:
the groups are in 4 castes[i]
Namely:
1: THE ANTICHRISTS ( I BELONG HERE)
2: THE SATANISTS ( YOU KNEW THEM)

3: AFRICAN & WHITE ATHEISTS( CONFUSED SETS ESPECIALLY AFRICAN ATHEISTS)

4: SLAVES OF THE SATANISTS( CHRISTIANITY, OTHER RELIGION & MOSLEMS)
[/i]

If u have an interior motives asking me questions Remember I have the remedy mr Christian
hahahhahahaha little creatures trying their makers grin grin grin
AFTER THE RACE, THE MILES GET COUNTED. I DNT KNW IF AM RIGHT ON THIS SAYING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heaven:a Place To Be! / Do You Believe In Mfm Kind Of Prayers? / Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.