Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52231 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by angelfallz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So onions and tomatoes na the food you dey chest beat about?
Na wow o.

Tomatoes and onions are the foodstuffs that i can vouch for. there are definitely other foodstuffs. Also, tomatoes and onions are vital foodstuffs in the majority of southern households.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Loveurneighbour: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
dlaw70:
we are not born farmers
But you're born to eat abi?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by princemillla(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
0taPiaPia:

@ the bolded.. I don't understand you guys when you make this particular comment.. as in dem dey dash you d food.. don't you buy your foodstuffs for crying out loud... Smh undecided

It's just like some1 from the creeks saying the northerners will not drive cars when Nigeria breaks up.. habaaaa..

Don't add unnecessary sensation, befor u reply a comment make sure ur reasoning is well diversified on it. Yes the north are selling but what happens wen there is no longer production? Check the price of onion right now and tell me what's going on. My point still stand, South need to stand firm and start preparing for the worst
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by billbonesmd(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Joke, Big joke
Rather than despise the argument, educate yourself cos obviously you aren't informed
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

The south east have nothing! I mean nothing without the food from the north.

Beans we bring you beans from the north!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

Goat meat... Do you know how many trailers of goat dey enter east per day?

Cow... Na we dey give una!

I just pray this country divide.

The east will surely be at receiving end!

You have no access to the sea!

You have no fertile land for Agriculture!

Erosion is ravaging the remaining land you have!

All you guys do is to cheast beat! And make mouth!

My Generation will teach the East how to respect the north!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna funny in future!

I am a future governor and a future king maker!

I just pray we divide soon Sha... Cos if we don't.

It's not going to be funny! Our fathers failed the north!

My Generation will never fail the north!

We shall make the north Great again

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by princemillla(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
AFONJACOW:
if north go their different way, lemme tell u one thing... There will be food abundant, middle east has no arable land for farming neither do they farm but they can feed the whole of Africa, if the country split, all borders both sea and land will be open for inflow of commodities, there will be no shortage.. so don't give them chance to threaten u with food because I can't even remember last I ate something that came from North

Must we wait? With this now am growing Interest in farming

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by CheGuevara102: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:

If I'm not gone in "just a matter of days," what will you call yourself?

Which matter of days? You'll soon be gone like a puff of smoke if you continue to comment nonsense on NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by angelfallz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
It will not. Everything the North produce is produced in the South. Some farm produce take 6months to harvest while some 9months. Only cassava takes your to 2years, to the best of my knowledge. Without the onions from the North, the south will do fine. Most of the food consumed in Nigeria is imported, some don't know that

You forgot where i said "mentality." Without a change in mentality the south can't move forward in terms of farming. And if you have ever worked with people that have a certain way of thinking you would know how difficult it is to change people's mentality.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by seunayantokun(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
dlaw70:
we are not born farmers
And you have spoken?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
angelfallz:

Tomatoes and onions are the foodstuffs that i can vouch for. there are definitely other foodstuffs. Also, tomatoes and onions are vital foodstuffs in the majority of southern households.
You are not serious. So all this chest beating is cos of food that can be gotten from anywhere in the world? Nigeria imports toothpick, matches, shoes, clothes, even the crude oil is refined outside Nigeria. They sell electricity to other countries. They import fish, coconut, banana, pineapples, sugar and many more. And then you believe that if North doesn't give other parts of Nigeria food, they wo t import what they can't grow? Besides why they are not growing it is because you have it. Once you stop selling it to them which is your decision not came to North and begged them to come and sell to us. If they stop selling, you all with know that anything can grow anywhere when the people are ready to make it grow. Think like a person with a matured brain and not like one with and undeveloped brain.

4 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Philipxxxx0: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una! Bro each region want the best for their generation, as you are planning for good future, that is the way others are planning too, the older generation fails everyone in this country.

Bro each region want the best for their generation, as you are planning for good future, that is the way others are planning too, the older generation fails everyone in this country

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Igbo Amaka will not like this what do they have apart from garri and palm oil grin grin

The Palm Oil sef NA FAKE grin grin grin grin grin
Fake people with fake life. grin

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
princemillla:

Don't add unnecessary sensation, befor u reply a comment make sure ur reasoning is well diversified on it. Yes the north are selling but what happens wen there is no longer production? Check the price of onion right now and tell me what's going on. My point still stand, South need to stand firm and start preparing for the worst

Harsh conditions bring people out of their comfort zone so the south will definitely stand.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Owologbo:

Rubbish. The prof. is talking about Niger Delta, but you and fellow parasites are masterbating on SE; one Nigeria/unity beggers.
Why not allow them (SE) to leave in peace? Let the North keep their onions and call for disintegration if they are not parasite.
lol you are begging the north to call for disintegration, why dont you and your elders go ahead and disintegrate. So the almajiris control and dictate to you. You people are just slaves ,you can only talk and rant but you are lever less, you cant do shit. If the north want to leave Nigeria we can never beg Nyamiri people to help us, we will leave within a week. But here you are hoping that the north will let you go.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jonathan39: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Is just like Africa owns Europe? How do you own someone better than you in all sphere of life? Hope your brain is still intact
BIGGESThead6:

The poorest and backward Region own your Region, you are the North's property grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ikpongiton: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
This poverty stricken desert enclave knows nothing more than empty boast. So a desert is now more fertile than a region that is watered by river Niger. Mumu de smell

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by shizzleStar: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
agadez007:
And the South West can mine skulls till eternity
LMAO grin grin grin

While at it, they can make mc oluomo the life president of hoeduduwa republic grin

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by yaki84: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

What is this one saying?
The Oil belongs to all Nigerians. While the Onions, Rice, Yam, Corn, Milet, Sugar, Milk, Meat, Dry fish, Groundnut Oil and all the raw materials for all the consumable goods belongs to the North. If we decide not to supply you food for one week, you will starve to death.
Is that all?
Any other trash?

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by yaki84: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:

I never knew every square inch of land in the South East became a battlefield hence you couldn't farm and rather starved to death undecided
It's well known it was a food blockade that perished you guys.
Bye.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by icankel: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol Ebonyi people laughing at North right now.
the Prof said it all. They should ask Eboyians wen last they imported any foodstuffs from North. lol

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jonathan39: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
You are somehow right, when people see money in it, they will definitely venture into it. Demand and supply
angelfallz:

You forgot where i said "mentality." Without a change in mentality the south can't move forward in terms of farming. And if you have ever worked with people that have a certain way of thinking you would know how difficult it is to change people's mentality.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by toolovely(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

You're sounding like you give it to them for free? Are they not buying it with their money?

See wahala, if Nigeria breaks, they will turn to other countries and be importing whatever they need.

Besides, who's losing now? You know quite well that your market is the southern Nigeria. Like you said, the number of trailers that enter east weekly, meaning that your market is there.

The north can't consume what they produce
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Respect kee u there!

Ebonyi, Omoghor ugbenu, Awba ofe mmiri etc are Rice farming community. Abakaliki rice is what?

We send palm oil to North

We send Garri to North

We have oil

We have native cows and goats

We have varieties of beans like akidi etc

Otuocha and Ebonyi yam are enough for us

We are industrialist, your people leave Onitsha market everyday in convoys to North after purchasing our locally manufactured products.

There is nothing we gain free from North. Absolutely Nothing. Ur agbada wearing politicians are being paid from our God given crude oil.

Let the country break, let's see who will survive.

There is famine in the North as we speak, if u claim to fame, why are you hungry? Why are Ur almajiri trouping to south and east to look for menial job?

I pray God answer our prayers and break this cage of a country.

Chad and Somalia will be competing with North in 2years

Trash.
Northerners don't eat Gari, cause it's for HUNGRY PEOPLE. The North don't eat your Fake Red Oil
. grin

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Show me the figures let's see?
Meanwhile the leaders who actually decimated you guys are still living large but it's little children who don't even know what Nigeria is that karma is after. Lol

hunger alone kills 50,000 northern aboki pigs yearly.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/50000-children-face-death-by-starvation-in-northern-nigeria/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52988437

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram_insurgency#:~:text=In%20September%202017%2C%20Boko%20Haram,in%20the%20Lake%20Chad%20area%20.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/8/24/more-than-1100-villagers-killed-in-nigeria-this-year-amnesty
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
inumidun2010:

lols, Very Myopic of you... Ibos are special breeds... I'm Yoruba though..
Who goes to farm during Wars?... Almost all the able bodied Men are drafted into the Biafran Army, So that's not a point... If the North stops sending food down South, Very Simple... I trust my IBO brothers , That is when you will see Investment in Agriculture , When Benue refused selling Yam because they wanted to EXPORT... did it affect ANY REGION ?... Every region has human capital to make it successful.. Enough of this Balderdash... Every REGION will be okay...

See this Igbo man, claiming Yoruba. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / All Eyes On The Judiciary T-Shirt, Handbag / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.